PDA

View Full Version : Please rework my boy centurion

Dane520123
01-11-2018, 01:03 AM
On one hand he has op Wall splat combo , on the other he's practically useless unless you're fighting some major noob.
Centurion used to be fun now he's super boring now that he relys one shtty combo.

David_gorda
01-11-2018, 01:06 AM
On one hand he has op Wall splat combo , on the other he's practically useless unless you're fighting some major noob.
Centurion used to be fun now he's super boring now that he relys one shtty combo.
Centurion has never Been fun to play and definitly not to play against. In the past it got alot more hate then shaman and that says alot. There are alot Of other characters that are more need Of rework like most Of the original classes and highlander.

Vakris_One
01-11-2018, 01:20 AM
OG roster and Highlander take priority for reworks before Centurion in my opinion.

Cocl3s
01-11-2018, 02:15 AM
Centurion has never Been fun to play and definitly not to play against. In the past it got alot more hate then shaman and that says alot. There are alot Of other characters that are more need Of rework like most Of the original classes and highlander.

He was only hard to play againt at the start cuz of the insane heavy UB 360 track, and the kick stun+ insane wallsplat stun. His 2 stage heav well... Was hard to get used to it....but in the end everyone got used to it.
And after the nerfs he became a joke.
He was cancer in 4v4 but in 1v1 even when he was op... if u did good positioning, well he was f*cked.

Now cent is nerfed to oblivion and is only good for noob stomping nothing more. He needs a complete rework otherwise hes just a flexing clown.

And to be correct.. cent was the first to be op af, so after that they tweaked the shaman much faster. Like 2 weeks after her release. That's why cent got much more hate.

After they rework the vanilla heroes, they have to rework the dlc ones too.. atleast the Cent. and Shinobi cuz that 2 is in very bad shape.

The_B0G_
01-11-2018, 07:39 AM
Cent is no where near getting a rework, a balance maybe, but I highly doubt they will rework a character that is working as they planned. Like shinobi, he's just a bad/annoying design, but works the way he was intended to.

Most OG characters have half the tools as the dlc characters have, thats why they are getting a rework with new moves and animations, as far as highlander goes, he's going to be getting a rebalance, not a rework.

bob333e
01-11-2018, 03:55 PM
In my opinion, the reworks are going to go like this:

Group 1: Conqueror, Berserker, Kensei

Group 2: Lawbringer, Raider, Shugoki

Group 3: Warden, Valkyrie, Nobushi

Group 4: Peacekeeper, Warlord, Orochi

DLC 1: Highlander

DLC 2: Shinobi, Aramusha

DLC 3 (minor edits): Centurion, Gladiator, Shaman

FredEx919
01-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Interesting thoughts from everyone. We'll shed a little light on the character reworks a bit later today.

Hormly
01-11-2018, 05:26 PM
yes, 'rework' him.... with a baseball bat

Devils-_-legacy
01-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Orichi has to be before nobushi tho her kits aint that bad she can be a nightmare compared to Orochi

bob333e
01-11-2018, 11:39 PM
Orichi has to be before nobushi tho her kits aint that bad she can be a nightmare compared to Orochi

Hm, you could be right. Nobushi is quite deadly when one knows how to main her. I'd agree, swap seats between Orochi and Nobushi in my previous list.

Knight_Raime
01-12-2018, 11:11 AM
I'd love some massive changes to him as well.
But I think that thighlander and the OG cast take priority over him.
Hopefully they will be touching up the dlc heros (aside from thighlander cause that's confirmed) after the OG cast.
Because off the top of my head glad could use a new zone. Shinobi needs something with his ranged hits and punishes.
centurion needs a handful of things.
Mushu needs a few more tweaks to BB and perhaps another change or 2.
shaman's bite should probably be looked into. bugs fixed. and maybe splat removal on normal pounce.