PDA

View Full Version : RESOLUTION Season!

Ubi-Negitron
01-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Decide to become a Bunker Legend in the 'RESOLUTION Season'!

Get in the Bunker tomorrow (11th of January, 2018 at 09:00:01 GMT/UTC), and race to the top of Legends Leaderboard for some exclusive rewards:

- An exclusive new track - 'Sunken Sanctuary'
- The classic Medic Paint Job for Bronco
- The classic 'Holiday Scarf' outfit
- A chance to win KTM 500-EXC, KTM 450 Rally, BMW F 800 GS, Donkey, Agent, and Stallion Bike Blueprints

Check out the new Season details below -

- 4-hour Showdown duration
- 3 free Showdowns
- 4 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra Showdown
- 45 minutes - Free Ticket regeneration time

Make new records, and level up your Leaderboard Ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Cheers!

negodyaeff
01-10-2018, 07:24 PM
Check out the *****y Season details below -

hmmm... :confused: :D
i'm afarid to guess what word that was :D

kamilus26
01-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Firstly - Ubi-Negitron, please start reading and answering our questions - because there's no point in saying

if you never read what we say.

Secondly - please stop giving donkey doughnuts as rewards. Almost anything is better - gems or even pvp tickets would be more than welcome.

Rocknrolll21
01-11-2018, 01:01 AM

Get in the Bunker tomorrow (11th of January, 2018 at 09:00:01 GMT/UTC), and race to the top of Legends Leaderboard for some exclusive rewards:

- A chance to win KTM 500-EXC, KTM 450 Rally, BMW F 800 GS, Donkey, Agent, and Stallion Bike Blueprints

- 3 free Showdowns
- 4 free Golden Tickets

Cheers!

It's 5 tickets for the first showdown but then it's 10 then 15 then 20....The way you word it is deceiving. Do I expect anything else from you guys? No. But if you're going to say it's 5 tickets for an extra showdown then EVERY extra showdown should be 5 tickets and not 5 on top of the 5 a rider just spent for an extra showdown.

Rocknrolll21
01-11-2018, 01:05 AM
Firstly - Ubi-Negitron, please start reading and answering our questions - because there's no point in saying

if you never read what we say.

Secondly - please stop giving donkey doughnuts as rewards. Almost anything is better - gems or even pvp tickets would be more than welcome.

I concur.

negodyaeff
01-11-2018, 02:34 AM
It's 5 tickets for the first showdown but then it's 10 then 15 then 20....
Lol. It doesn't say "showdownS", so formally it's OK :D

gfdodfgwd
01-11-2018, 03:18 AM

- 3 free Showdowns
- 4 free Golden Tickets

Cheers!

Instead of adding a program so we can enjoy the game without hacker's , you make season's and event's......

Rocknrolll21
01-11-2018, 03:49 AM

It also doesn't say that after the first showdown it's 10 tickets and the third showdown is 15 and the fourth showdown...It's open ended.

Rocknrolll21
01-11-2018, 04:06 AM

Small analogy here. Let's say I went into a liquor store and bought a bottle of whiskey for $25 to share with this hotty toddy I picked up on the weekend. As I am leaving the store I figured I'd buy an extra bottle just in case she needs more (lol) so I go back into the liquor store and purchase another bottle for TWENTY FIVE dollars. Not $50. Each extra bottle of whiskey costs me the same amount each time regardless of how many I purchase. So let's change the words in buddies post to fit my analogy. $25 for an extra bottle of whiskey Pretty clear to me how much I'd have to pay EACH time

GTdave-Fan-TFG
01-11-2018, 04:25 AM

Cheers!
I want bike blueprints and missed tracks. Chip shop is a good way.

godlesplay
01-11-2018, 10:21 AM
I have a lot of them, RL/Ubi change it to something more useful please

http://i63.tinypic.com/w86n86.png

negodyaeff
01-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Why in russian translation it says "season" 2 times and word "resolution" is not translated?
https://i.imgur.com/HJyrsJu.png

Rocknrolll21
01-11-2018, 05:38 PM
18 donkey doughnuts?!?!?! I have 199 of them in my inventory. WHY do you do this, guys?? Like buddy is saying give us something we NEED like golden tickets and gems. These doughnuts are redundant!!!

ambsan47
01-12-2018, 01:25 AM
313 doughnuts, 340 magnets and 50 rarified fuels I can not use to play the rally....

CabanonGH
01-12-2018, 03:59 PM
4 hours showdown are too long IMO. should max 3 hours and 5 free tickets. I understand the extras for additional showdown, hackers, but it's pointless because they bypass all this anyway. extra showdown shouldnt exist or put a limit of 10 at a time.

CabanonGH
01-22-2018, 06:09 AM
I'm gonna add that there's outfits as prizes that I already have: The Holiday Scarfs.

already have all 3, yet I get them again as prizes ?

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
01-24-2018, 12:32 PM
again, only a track................. at #1 to be won here

when does a dunkin doughnuts shop open in the town so we can sell the, oh so many, doughnuts we have boxed in a corner gathering dust?

Razkar_
01-26-2018, 08:11 PM
I think there is a bug in the bunker when you do a draw with your opponent the race can not be one again itís stay grey(not red/blue) even you play the race again

kamilus26
01-27-2018, 09:24 PM
It's not a bug, you need to beat previuos time on that track to own it again.

jteaguetek
01-29-2018, 01:57 AM
Same here ... I have a ton of DDís already and nothing to spend them on. I need to complete the tracks I have 6/10, 8/10 etc. also if I could use DDís instead of gems to speed up upgrades THAT would be useful.
And right now in OvP chip shop there isnít a track to buy, it just says coming soon (or something).

CrushGM
01-30-2018, 05:41 AM
I continue to like these seasons, minus the random ads. I heard there aren't supposed to be be ads at end of season 1v1 races, or is that wrong?

CaptainWeelie
02-13-2018, 06:49 AM
Riders, we're extending the current Resolution (PvP) Season by one day due to certain issues. The new 'Brake-Up Season' will start tomorrow, 14th Feb 2018 at 9:00 GMT/UTC. Thanks for your patience.