PDA

View Full Version : As predicted the vikings win..Faction war is rigged.

Metastopholis
01-10-2018, 03:49 PM
So im really curious to see if the devs are going to admit the faction war is rigged on the warriors den or if they are going to keep lying about it.

At this point the proof is undeniable, and people have been accurately predicting the winner well before the seasons have even started lol

Mr Reavyne is a perfect example, he as predicted all the winners before the seasons have even begun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g9aA5JXoJY

I really do hope the devs can just admit to it being rigged so we can all move on in year 2...because its really cringy watching them try to laugh it off every warriors den :/

Hormly
01-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Please show me the "undeniable proof"

I want to test how "undeniable" it is

*drinks mead*

PDXGorechild
01-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Please elaborate on how the proof is undeniable? If this pattern had occurred 3 times in a row, i.e, Vikings win, Samurai win, Knights win, Vikings win, Samurai win, Knights win, Vikings win, Samurai win, Knights win. I may share your suspicions. But it's only been 4 seasons.

I keep an open mind, but I don't really buy into this stuff. Nobody really takes the faction war that seriously anyway, the player base is quite small now and the Dev's have made a lot of risque decisions with regards to new classes and changes to the game.

I honestly don't see that they'd have that much to gain or lose by making it so factions take it in turns to win.

Tundra 793
01-10-2018, 04:55 PM
I lost most interest in the Faction War after Season 1, but I do try to keep up to date with it as much as possible. And I've seen far more evidence of it being rigged, or just really faulty, than I have of it not being so.

I recall seeing several statistical discrepancies between For Honor's media outlets. A blog gave one percentage of assets deployed, the Warrior's Den another.

We haven't ever been shown, or told how the underlying systems of the Faction War actually work, so we don't know how the game assigns values to the assets compared to each Faction's total members.

The vague, and by now annoying answers the devs give on the Den about "oh its so not rigged 'cause we told you so". They always only ever tell us it isn't rigged, they never show us how it isn't rigged.

Of course the rotation of winners is the biggest clue people latch onto, and the tin-foil hat crowd takes this further by taking into account that whoever won a season also just happened to be the faction that didn't receive a new hero the following season.

Youtubers like Reavyne has done more to highlight possible rigging, than the developers have to prove it isn't.

For me, It's all of these factors combined, along with the sloppy rewards system, that make me think It's either rigged, or bugged in a serious way. And that makes me really not care about it at all, and the developers don't seem to care that we don't care.
But eh, who cares?

Tyrjo
01-10-2018, 05:21 PM
If it was rigged it wouldn't be decided who wins now before all rounds have played out.

Metastopholis
01-10-2018, 05:29 PM
so some people are asking how its undeniable, and the answer is pretty simple.

People have literally predicted all of the winners months before the seasons have even begun...not only that but every single prediction has come true, there is a clear predictable pattern that has been 100% correct so far.

This is one of those things that you will either see whats right in front of your face and believe what your seeing...or you will just ignore all facts because you don't want it to be true.

Tundra 793
01-10-2018, 05:48 PM
If it was rigged it wouldn't be decided who wins now before all rounds have played out.

But, wasn't that how the Knights won Season 3?

Skyline5128
01-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Salty much?
Its not rigged, its simply clear the Vikings were the stronger faction.
I dont need to watch your video to see that.

BarbeQMichael
01-10-2018, 06:11 PM
"people have predicted the winner every time"
Dude there are 3 different possible outcomes, and if thousands of players guess each who will win, would you think it's possible for one or more of them to guess right?

Sipius
01-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Please do explain the -7 MILLION assets on a single zone...

High-Horse
01-10-2018, 10:35 PM
seeeewwww.... what if it is rigged? What's step 2? Doesn't seem to have a big impact other than who gets to stick the next shiny to their forehead.

Mia.Nora
01-10-2018, 10:53 PM
I genuinely think first 3 seasons were rigged, 4th may be just a coincidence.

Reason is clear. Every season winner was the faction who would not receive new Heroes at incoming DLC.

The odds of that happening if things were left to pure randomness (since there is literally 0 cooperation on playerbase in terms of forming a collaborated unity to dictate any result); the odds is 1/27 that is way too low of an odd to be foreseen long before seasons started, yet this was predicted successfully months ahead.

Personally I think faction wars is totally unnecessary gimmick I could not care any less, rigged or not. If it would mean that I would get rid of the stupid animation on main menu everytime it opens, I would remove faction war from game in the blink of an eye, it is that pointless for me. Yet even for me it is quite clear that from marketing and PR purposes faction war was rigged.

Malyngo
01-10-2018, 11:57 PM
The odds of that happening if things were left to pure randomness (since there is literally 0 cooperation on playerbase in terms of forming a collaborated unity to dictate any result); the odds is 1/27 that is way too low of an odd to be foreseen long before seasons started, yet this was predicted successfully months ahead.

Did someone really predict it this way, before all even started:
Vikings will win the first round, Samurai will win season 2, and Kinghts will win season 3?

BLOOD-E-BARON
01-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Any numbskull with a YouTube channel can predict a season win, there's only three factions c'mon. Didn't watch the video but I'm assuming he didn't predict the round winners hah....... if they could do that I'd make myself a tin foil hat ASAP

Blindjackal
01-11-2018, 01:11 AM
Reason is clear. Every season winner was the faction who would not receive new Heroes at incoming DLC.

Wow your right lol... interesting conspiracy threory...🧐

PDXGorechild
01-11-2018, 09:29 AM
"people have predicted the winner every time"
Dude there are 3 different possible outcomes, and if thousands of players guess each who will win, would you think it's possible for one or more of them to guess right?

+1

I genuinely think first 3 seasons were rigged, 4th may be just a coincidence.

Personally I think faction wars is totally unnecessary gimmick I could not care any less, rigged or not. If it would mean that I would get rid of the stupid animation on main menu everytime it opens, I would remove faction war from game in the blink of an eye, it is that pointless for me. Yet even for me it is quite clear that from marketing and PR purposes faction war was rigged.

For the third season, if you're looking at it purely mathematically: The chances of vikings winning all rounds was 1/27. Same for Knights. Same for Samurai. The chances of all the factions winning once in a different order is also 1/27. So it's all the same. 1/27 isn't even particularly low odds.

Sipius
01-11-2018, 09:42 AM
So last day of campaign.. 3 hours left.. 1 zone with 7 million on vikings rest of it 1 million plus.... in less then 3 HOURS.. on average a game gives (let's be generous here) 1200 assets, and on average a game takes about 10 to 15 min to complete(talk about dominion here for both).. that mean.. 5833 games for 7 millions, just for 1 single zone..so either the game population just grow up exponentially in the last 3 hours.. or all this faction war is rigged..

PDXGorechild
01-11-2018, 09:47 AM
So last day of campaign.. 3 hours left.. 1 zone with 7 million on vikings rest of it 1 million plus.... in less then 3 HOURS.. on average a game gives (let's be generous here) 1200 assets, and on average a game takes about 10 to 15 min to complete(talk about dominion here for both).. that mean.. 5833 games for 7 millions, just for 1 single zone..so either the game population just grow up exponentially in the last 3 hours.. or all this faction war is rigged..

I'll admit this does seem like a lot. Usually when we're on the offensive we'll have lots of territories in the hundreds of thousands and maybe one or two 1 million plus. Usually in the middle of the map above the volcano as we try and work our way down. Can't say i've ever seen a territory with 7 million on it I don't think...

Sipius
01-11-2018, 09:54 AM
https://game-forhonor.ubisoft.com/#/en-us/faction-war/4/4/30
My bad,.. 6 millions.. and add those other millions from other zones.. I rest my case..samurai and knight having 100k the most.. lmao

Mia.Nora
01-11-2018, 11:22 AM
For the third season, if you're looking at it purely mathematically: The chances of vikings winning all rounds was 1/27. Same for Knights. Same for Samurai. The chances of all the factions winning once in a different order is also 1/27. So it's all the same. 1/27 isn't even particularly low odds.

Of course every scenario is 1/27, I absolutely have no idea what you are going at with it apart from proving you have basic math knowledge??

Thing is that every season winner being the faction who wouldn't get a DLC hero is 1/27. And this is what people predicted the case to be and it ended up to be. 1/27 is 3.7% chance.

Considering there was only one conspiracy theory and left to random odds it coming out being %3.7, I am quite inclined to believe that it indeed was rigged. Especially since how much it fits PR stunt mentality you would expect from a company.

Not that it matters, it is completely pointless anyway, faction war is a Warrior's Den cyclejerk event nothing more.

BarbeQMichael
01-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Of course every scenario is 1/27, I absolutely have no idea what you are going at with it apart from proving you have basic math knowledge??

Thing is that every season winner being the faction who wouldn't get a DLC hero is 1/27. And this is what people predicted the case to be and it ended up to be. 1/27 is 3.7% chance.

Considering there was only one conspiracy theory and left to random odds it coming out being %3.7, I am quite inclined to believe that it indeed was rigged. Especially since how much it fits PR stunt mentality you would expect from a company.

Not that it matters, it is completely pointless anyway, faction war is a Warrior's Den cyclejerk event nothing more.

This is how statistics work. Given that there are only 27 combinations, and thousands of people predicting, obviously some of them will get it right. Just like in any sports league, there are tens of teams, everybody bets their favourite for winner, and someone will guess right, but no one will blame them for rigging because someone guessed right.

Malyngo
01-11-2018, 12:41 PM

But did they predict it before anything even happened? Because that is what you are implying.
Or was it more like: The first season was won by Vikings, and Knights and Samurai then got their heroes. Some people then went like "I bet the next 2 seasons, the other 2 factions will win".
Which would be a 22% chance.

Hormly
01-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Is today 'logical falacy' day? Because not a single piece of 'evidence' presented makes any sense whatsoever.

1) Someone online predicted this, therefore its rigged... i predicted Mayweather would beat McGregor, does this proves the fight was rigged? If i found an example of someone who presicted the factior war wrong (like myself) would that prove it wasnt rigged?

2) the losers got the dlc characters..... so what? Explain the connection please.

The 'losers' didnt get new characters, EVERYONE did. Again this is not evidence of anything, you are making connections in your head.

Im sure there are more but im heading to work 😆 please understand that nothin that has been said on this thread would be considered evidence of anything beyond a percentage of non vikings being salty

Sipius
01-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Is today 'logical falacy' day? Because not a single piece of 'evidence' presented makes any sense whatsoever.

1) Someone online predicted this, therefore its rigged... i predicted Mayweather would beat McGregor, does this proves the fight was rigged? If i found an example of someone who presicted the factior war wrong (like myself) would that prove it wasnt rigged?

2) the losers got the dlc characters..... so what? Explain the connection please.

The 'losers' didnt get new characters, EVERYONE did. Again this is not evidence of anything, you are making connections in your head.

Im sure there are more but im heading to work  please understand that nothin that has been said on this thread would be considered evidence of anything beyond a percentage of non vikings being salty
Are you ignoring my facts on pourpose?
https://game-forhonor.ubisoft.com/#/en-us/faction-war/4/4/30
Do the math yourself.. I did so already on a single zone..

Mia.Nora
01-11-2018, 10:55 PM
But did they predict it before anything even happened? Because that is what you are implying.
Or was it more like: The first season was won by Vikings, and Knights and Samurai then got their heroes. Some people then went like "I bet the next 2 seasons, the other 2 factions will win".
Which would be a 22% chance.

I am not exactly sure, but I think it started with the post (not this forums) from someone claiming to be an ex-ubi employee saying that all content for the rest of the year being completely ready before release, but cut out to be DLC. He named and described each Hero that would be released including the order they would be released. This was before first Faction War results. By the way his claims for heroes turned out to be %100 accurate with the only exception of names of heroes in season 4 (shaman instead of huntress for dual wield axe/blade character, and Aramusha instead of Ronin for dual blade samurai).

Those early claims started the possibility of Ubisoft rigging the Faction War to make it a cycle, where every season the faction who would not receive new heroes would win the season. And it turned out that way.

By the way even if it were after first season, odd still would not be 22%. It means they would predict Samurai win next, and Knight win last. This is 1/9 which is %11. It is not a combination calculation it is a permutation so order effects odds.

For the people saying thousands of people making guesses some being right. There were no other conspiracy theories towards faction war or any other guesses. The only claims were that it would cycle in the order of not receiving DLC heroes.

You think it is thin foil hat? Ok, who cares. I mean I genuinely believe it is rigged and even I don not care in the slightest. But if you think a business would not rig a stats in a meaningless minigame they are hellbent of trying to make it a face for the game for PR stunt, you are way too naÔve.

Malyngo
01-12-2018, 08:55 AM
By the way even if it were after first season, odd still would not be 22%. It means they would predict Samurai win next, and Knight win last. This is 1/9 which is %11. It is not a combination calculation it is a permutation so order effects odds.

It is 11% if the order matters. My example was about someone saying "I predict the two other factions will win next".

Where is this post about this Ubi guy who said that those will be the new heroes? Anyone else know about this?

Malyngo
01-12-2018, 09:01 AM
Uhm also, sure, the heroes most likely were known to Ubi at release, as they stated it takes a lot of time to create those.

So yeah, the point of "The odds of the release of the heroes and the winner of the season not getting one is a 1:26 chance" is a valid one.

But for me, this is rather very lucky coincidence than rigged. What I ask myself in every conspiracy theory is this: Who has what to gain?
I don't really see what Ubi has to gain by rigging the faction war, but they quite a bit to lose if they are found out. To me, that would be stupid to do. But I'd be convinced if there was more evidence.

PDXGorechild
01-12-2018, 12:21 PM
"Vikings have the smallest population of players, around 28% Good players (more assets per game) and engaged players (manually deploy) make the difference."

There is no conspiracy, we just kick A$$!

Alustar.
01-12-2018, 01:08 PM
So to clear up some of the misinformation. No the guy was not a former ubisoft employee. He was a statistics major in college and does marketing if I remember correctly? Not really important, but he wasn't connected with ubisoft. Second is he posted his findings on both the comparative Reddit and here both during season two after the win. The post I read said he had put one more before that one I think? Regardless, this idea hit the collective forum and that started the very obvious and provable defecting of players from faction to faction during the off season, where the bulk of the "try hards" would follow the path set out for them by this wild conspiracy theory.
So when you guys say,
"oh the proof is right there, he called his predicting and it happened."
The rest of us with even a slight bit of rational thought think, "this is less a conspiracy and more of a self fulfilling prophecy."
If you want these ideas to hold more water in the eyes of the public, you need to exercise discretion. First you publish your findings privately. I.E. Write them up into a document and mail it to yourself. This puts the real world equivalent of a timestamp on it, as well as sealing it so as to ensure there is no tampering. Then you wait for the results. QUIETLY. The reason for this is so that you are certain your observation and hypothesis do not effect the outcome. Then you are free to make your findings public, as you will have a better idea as to if your prediction was viable, or just used as click/troll bait to wind up an already volatile player base.

Bindirtnappin24
04-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Please show me the "undeniable proof"

I want to test how "undeniable" it is

*drinks mead*
Oh its def rigged and fh admitted it is rigged

Bindirtnappin24
04-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Its rigged to hell and dont help that almost every season vikings win dispite that faction war is garbage anyways no good rewards for effort or time and most of knights are viking faction anyways traitorous scums so thats how it goes need to lock vikings to even up factions

Bindirtnappin24
04-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Im so salty ill report your post and ignorantly put on forums lol

Hormly
04-10-2018, 03:19 PM
Its pointless
Its stupid

But dont say its rigged, that just makes you sound whiney

XJadeDragoonX
04-10-2018, 03:26 PM
It's funny how people say it's rigged when you can literally watch the faction war progress and see why the Vikings are winning

Haplo_Bane
04-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Logically if it was 'rigged' the vikings wouldn't have won three in a row.

Haplo_Bane
04-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Would you rig a boxing match and have the designated loser just stand there doing nothing but cop a beating ?

KotoKuraken
04-10-2018, 03:40 PM
I want to know how Vikings have the most round wins, when Knights have been by far the most active faction, as proven by winning every Faction event to date

XJadeDragoonX
04-10-2018, 04:01 PM
I want to know how Vikings have the most round wins, when Knights have been by far the most active faction, as proven by winning every Faction event to date

They manually deploy assetts the least so they're sprinkled everywhere which doesn't help. And the ones that do deploy, deploy at the volcano

Also, the Vikings also won the last faction rally. So it doesn't seem that the knights truly are the most active faction.theyre about tied with vikings. so it comes down to who deploys the most, which is the vikings. which means that vikings care about the faction war and are more active about winning so they deserve to win and the rest deserve to lose. The knights and samurai should never have won any faction wars to be honest when Vikings deploy more than both of them every season consistently. The faction that actually plays the faction war should win the faction war... I don't see the issue here.

But realistically, who cares about 3 scavenge crates and some ornaments nobody has ever used

ArmoredChocobo
04-10-2018, 04:20 PM
"Vikings have the smallest population of players, around 28% Good players (more assets per game) and engaged players (manually deploy) make the difference."

There is no conspiracy, we just kick A$$!

Then youíre gonna have to explain the Viking asset surge. 6M in one single zone, several of them are 1M+.

Did every single Viking just decide to poop-sock the game at the same time and win match after match?

GeneraISoIo
04-10-2018, 04:56 PM
I don't think it is rigged, but unfair and broken. I think the last two season results prove that much with such landslide victories.

Helnekromancer
04-10-2018, 05:38 PM
It's hard to care about the Faction War when every game crashes randomly despite your Green NAT so you can't deploy assets hell can't even take 5 steps before the game trips on its own feet (Just went through 7 dominions matches and had 6 instantly crash as soon as i take a step). I've lost so many asests due to stuff like this that I don't care about the War I just want to play the ****ing game.

AkenoKobayashi
04-10-2018, 09:12 PM
So we're on this stuff again? Okay.

Seasons 1-3 were rigged based on who is not receiving content next season. Vikings won, Centurion and Shinobi came out. Samurai won, Highlander and Gladiator came out. Knights won undisputedly because the cat was out of the bag at that point, Shaman and Aramusha came out.

Now, due to no new content coming out and the initial roster being reworked, Ubi is letting the lopsided Faction War play out as it should have in the first place.

Vikings win again because of the population bonus applied to their smaller faction. Samurai have the highest population, therefore get less assets per match per player. However, Samurai has less active players compared to Vikings so were making a lot less than we should.

The population bonus will ensure the Vikings win every war, every season until Ubisoft addresses this.

UbiJurassic
04-10-2018, 11:41 PM
They manually deploy assetts the least so they're sprinkled everywhere which doesn't help. And the ones that do deploy, deploy at the volcano

Also, the Vikings also won the last faction rally. So it doesn't seem that the knights truly are the most active faction.theyre about tied with vikings. so it comes down to who deploys the most, which is the vikings. which means that vikings care about the faction war and are more active about winning so they deserve to win and the rest deserve to lose. The knights and samurai should never have won any faction wars to be honest when Vikings deploy more than both of them every season consistently. The faction that actually plays the faction war should win the faction war... I don't see the issue here.

But realistically, who cares about 3 scavenge crates and some ornaments nobody has ever used

In regards to the Faction Rallies, something to keep in mind is that Faction Rallies are platform-based. While the Vikings did win on PS4, Knights won on both Xbox One and PC.

Armosias
04-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Oh its def rigged and fh admitted it is rigged
Source? Thanks.

bmason1000
04-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Then youíre gonna have to explain the Viking asset surge. 6M in one single zone, several of them are 1M+.

Did every single Viking just decide to poop-sock the game at the same time and win match after match? Official viking reddit and discord have really soecific war plans. At that time, the plan was "place all assets to defend these tiles regardless if they're in the millions." While these plans can't reach the entire viking playerbase, it reaches enough. So, kinda, yeah. As a faction, vikings collectively decided to do that.

Hormly
04-11-2018, 05:08 PM
So we're on this stuff again? Okay.

Seasons 1-3 were rigged based on who is not receiving content next season. Vikings won, Centurion and Shinobi came out. Samurai won, Highlander and Gladiator came out. Knights won undisputedly because the cat was out of the bag at that point, Shaman and Aramusha came out.

Now, due to no new content coming out and the initial roster being reworked, Ubi is letting the lopsided Faction War play out as it should have in the first place.

Vikings win again because of the population bonus applied to their smaller faction. Samurai have the highest population, therefore get less assets per match per player. However, Samurai has less active players compared to Vikings so were making a lot less than we should.

The population bonus will ensure the Vikings win every war, every season until Ubisoft addresses this.

When the winners are diverse, it proves the faction war is rigged.

When the winners are NOT diverse, it proves the faction war is rigged.

- An insane person

Devils-_-legacy
04-11-2018, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't say rigged I would say poorly balanced I think at this point they should admit a fault the smallest fraction shouldn't be a powerhouse in the fraction war unless there balancing system is faulty

AkenoKobayashi
04-14-2018, 01:29 AM
When the winners are diverse, it proves the faction war is rigged.

When the winners are NOT diverse, it proves the faction war is rigged.

- An insane person

There is no diversity here. It has never been diverse. This whole mechanic is screwed up. Screwed up from the start, and is still screwed up now. I'm telling you now that the Vikings will win every season until the population bonus is reworked to only count active player base within a certain time limit. Maybe Ubi should disable the bonus for one season to see how the Vikings truly fair against the Knights and Samurai.

Arekonator
04-14-2018, 04:43 AM
Dev in charge of balancing faction war is part of viking faction.

Pure coincidence.

Tyrjo
04-14-2018, 06:31 AM
Season 5 is going to be a sweep.

Tin foil hats: On

Playing_Mantis
04-14-2018, 08:29 AM
well, this guy is clearly ******ed if he thinks the vikings are rigged. why the **** would they rig one faction to just win everything? what do they gain out of this? if it was rigged don't u think they would maybe make it look a bit less obvious that one faction is winning every round?? no idiot, not rigged, no reason for them to, show me proof. i think if they were going to rig it at all being their game they would be making all the factions getting wins to prevent idiotic post threads like this one. come on man! think before u post!!

Hormly
04-14-2018, 02:36 PM
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams.

Faction war is rigged

AkenoKobayashi
04-14-2018, 10:17 PM
@UbiJurassic

Tell the handlers of the Faction War to turn off the population bonus next season. Let's see who wins without the divine guidance given to anyone.

xXIronwhiteboy2
04-15-2018, 02:45 AM
Of course it's rigged knights won last two community challenges but are getting reamed in faction war. How can it be the knights generate wins and executions faster than samurai and Vikings and are losing overall? Seems suspicious

AkenoKobayashi
04-15-2018, 03:40 AM
Of course it's rigged knights won last two community challenges but are getting reamed in faction war. How can it be the knights generate wins and executions faster than samurai and Vikings and are losing overall? Seems suspicious

To hell with the challenges. It's the entirety of the Faction War that we care about. The entire MP is built around the Faction War. Not petty little community challenges.

Playing_Mantis
04-15-2018, 04:46 AM
face palm!!!! xXiron...

TimotheusHani
09-02-2018, 03:36 PM
Damn I'm late XD.

But anyway I've been seeing everyone who is on the side of RAEVYN GAMING talking about the proof he has been stating since he has become paranoid about his ''CONSPIRACY''(WHICH HE OVERUSED FOR VIEWS OBVIOUSLY).
He talks about predicting which FACTION will win using his ''PROOF'' which isn't proof he was just bluffing.

He said that VIKINGS won 1st season because they didn't get a character, SAMURAI won 2nd season since they didn't get their character and KNIGHTS 3rd season
which he said the same for them.

One thing he fails miserably to realise is that they make multiple characters before the end of each season this was proven with the leak of HIGHLANDER before the end of SEASON 2 here is the video of the highlander leak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBvDoSJoKh8.

And the worst thing is that he makes like 10 videos about one thing which is pathetic and of course in his comment section is a war going on about who is RIGHT / WRONG.
He makes profit out of his little scheme and even if he is right about it being ''RIGGED' what is going to do him that any good.

It's THESE KIND OF PEOPLE that SEPERATE THE COMMUNITY OF ''HARDCORE,MEME-LOVING GROUP OF NICE PEOPLE'' with their little ''FACTS and ''PROOF''.
It doesn't even matter if it's rigged what matters is that people should not immediately believe a youtuber who ''PREDICTS'' and thinks he is right about something without actually proving what he means (ACTUAL PROOF I MEAN).

This conspiracy should not even matter anymore in FOR HONOR since the playerbase is increasing and gettting more updates, fixes, additional content, ect...

AND RAEVYN GAMING NEEDS TO GET HIS FACTS STRAIGHT AND STOP USING PEOPLE AS PROFIT FOR USELESS CONSPIRACYS SUCH AS THIS ONE.

Athilis.
10-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Well I don't know how Knights were leading with 40 zones whilst the other two factions were around 20 first 2 days but now are cornered on 14 :D looks really wierd to me aswell since I am meeting 90% of the players who chose Knights faction , it is so rarely to see a samurai faction player and it is pretty much 3 knights 1 viking or 4 knights most of the time.

UrbanGlitch
10-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Well I don't know how Knights were leading with 40 zones whilst the other two factions were around 20 first 2 days but now are cornered on 14 :D looks really wierd to me aswell since I am meeting 90% of the players who chose Knights faction , it is so rarely to see a samurai faction player and it is pretty much 3 knights 1 viking or 4 knights most of the time.

From what I see, its pretty even

Athilis.
10-14-2018, 07:23 PM
Congrats Vikings I guess :D

SpaceJim12
10-15-2018, 11:48 AM
Well, I saw Vikings again win Faction Wars.=)

I really can't see the point of Faction Wars now. We have 7 seasons right now. Samurais and Knights have one victory in their pocket. So, Vikings won FW 5 times! So, they dominate this thing more than a year.
Even if this not some bug or manipulation, it's enough wierd to devs to do something. Or they just don't care? Or wait while every player switched to Vikings?

ChampionRuby50g
10-15-2018, 11:55 AM
Vikings are clearly superior. All you Samurai and Knights May as wel quit and acknowledge us as your masters.

Devils-_-legacy
10-15-2018, 12:09 PM
I dont even think the devs care its so poorly designed and balanced it's beyond a joke.

SpaceJim12
10-15-2018, 01:44 PM
Vikings are clearly superior. All you Samurai and Knights May as wel quit and acknowledge us as your masters.

At least, knights proud enough to not be disrespectful for others when win cause of broken system. ^_^
And still we won most of faction events, so...in your logic Vikings and Samurai just have to stop trying to win it.

Klingentaenz3r
10-15-2018, 02:10 PM

I really would like to know what the hell happens there in the last phases. These kind of super sweeps you guys pull off (both knights and samurai pushed back to 17 and 20 like 24 hours before the end) and holds afterwards are abnormous. Is there a chance of farming bots being involved or sth? :P

Jazz117Volkov
10-15-2018, 02:25 PM
I won't put money on it, but I don't think there's any foul-play going on. My question is though, if there was, if the faction war is actually rigged somehow...what's the incentive? Just seems like another conspiracy theory if you ask me.

Conspiracy logic: "I didn't get the thing, therefore conspirators are conspiring against me!"
Actual logic: You're not that important.

SangLong524
10-15-2018, 02:35 PM
At least, knights proud enough to not be disrespectful for others when win cause of broken system. ^_^
And still we won most of faction events, so...in your logic Vikings and Samurai just have to stop trying to win it.

i'm samurai. i'm not trying to win. It's just impossible to quit this minigame without quitting FH itself. it's like an ugly, rude neighbor we have to tolerate.
These last phase push backs of the Vikings smells fishy, though. Are they all up at the same time? what, this is a global coalition or something? if so, color me impressed.

SpaceJim12
10-15-2018, 02:41 PM
But we definitely found out the answer. Faction Wars are not rigged. If devs have any control on it they would even try to change winner from season to season.
But vikings win again and again and we all know now, that FW are not rigged, it's broken.=P

Roseguard_Cpt
10-15-2018, 02:44 PM
I actually recently switched over to Viking just with the off season starting. I've been a knight since day 1 and was always sorta holding hope that the Vultcano meme would die, but the Knights tend to end up throwing for it. I noticed in the most recent faction event that I was ranked in the 24ks for the Knights, and the 46ks for the Vikings. I'm not saying that Knights have less or more people, but it seems that the Vikings are at least more active in the events at the least.

SangLong524
10-15-2018, 02:45 PM
there're apparently no logical gain to affect the FW. However, if being childish is logical, we wouldn't find bratty kids so infuriating and confusing. and yes, we have all been there, was that.
I'm not saying it's rigged anymore. tbh, when the result flashed this morning, I didn't feel anything.

Han-Singular
10-15-2018, 05:08 PM
Does the Faction war really even matter?

When all the characters can fight for whom ever they wish, whatís the point of having factions.

And donít give me the lame reason that was presented at the end of the campaign. Talk about a bunch of nonsense.

They should either get rid of the faction war all together or make it so only the faction your with get the rewards for winning. Give people some iincentive to actually try and win.

Athilis.
10-15-2018, 05:31 PM
What about the rewards tho ? 2 months of faction war or more for a 500 steel cache :D seems a bit like a joke to me.

SpaceJim12
10-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Does the Faction war really even matter?

When all the characters can fight for whom ever they wish, what’s the point of having factions.

And don’t give me the lame reason that was presented at the end of the campaign. Talk about a bunch of nonsense.

They should either get rid of the faction war all together or make it so only the faction your with get the rewards for winning. Give people some iincentive to actually try and win.

Well, remove 66% of character from player it's not right.=)
But I like the idea my friend had. He said a week after launch, that make people think about faction you should limited somehow the heros. He offered to make your faction hero cost 500 steel. And heros not from your faction cost 15k steel, like DLC heros.

ooweda2blu
10-15-2018, 05:45 PM
Simply all heroes that aren't in your faction should give you less assets to deploy after each game. This would be fair.