PDA

View Full Version : Nosense stuff of the game

Tecknoterrorist
01-10-2018, 01:50 PM
This post is not for tell AAAAH OP NERF IT **** THIS GAME **** etc etc...NO!
Don't reply with a gitgood stuff no need.
This post is just a simple question "WHY?" for some "IN MY OPINION!" nosense stuff of this game.
So i DONT want offensive reply try to dont defend the class you use because (i repeat) i dont talk about nerf is a Honest opinion of some stuff i found nosense
sorry for my bad english.

First nosense:

Why feint can be spammed without losing huge stamina?
Why moveset\combo can be spammed?
Why after parry we have a free guardbreak?
Why guardbreak is undodgable? i dodge im not in guard so no guard to break

class nosense:

why kensei as an "Avanguard" have the same move set of assassin, like dodge+attack, with a 2h heavy weight sword used like a simple knife
and have a skill for make ALL simple attack unblockable? is a superhuman O_o?

Why shugoki resist at first hit recevie? Fat boy can resist an axe\sword on head or belly? and why have a free disorient\staminadrain headbut?

why orochi have upper heavy attack undodgable like magnet?

why nobushi have a unblockable kick? is a leg not a weapon, i can parry with arms, weapon and shield!

why shinobi exist? VANISH and teleport! and why is KICK win aganis shield charge? leg aganist shield charge. try in real what append!

Why Aramusha have so fast recover when feint and why is so fast?

Samurai are japanese, japanese are Human, dont have superpower...and FOR ME samurai are the most nosense of this game.

why raider have to drain so much stamina with a simple charge and have free feint move spammable on unblockable with high damage?
and why the charge win aganist shield charge? try in real what append when you run in full open arms aganist a full armored guy with shield that charge you.

Why warlord have free attack after headbut and why headbut can't be ward off? is a head i can hit with my weapon or shield or simply block with my own hands IS A HEAD!!!

why berserker have hit resistance when in some wirlwind or jumping move and other assassins dont?

Why Highlander have a unblockable hand and leg? is a hand and leg, i can cut off both with weapon or i can parry easly in real, is a hand and leg O_o

why shaman's bite deal more damage than weapon?

Why Lawbringers are so fast with that very heavy weight huge armor and weapon?

Why centurion have unblockable staminadrain kick, unblockable staminadrain punch, have a supermegaultra staminadrain punch that knock you down even you have a full heavy armor equipped?

if they rework this nosense stuff i think this game become the perfect pvp game.

PDXGorechild
01-10-2018, 02:08 PM
This post is not for tell AAAAH OP NERF IT **** THIS GAME **** etc etc...NO!
Don't reply with a gitgood stuff no need.
This post is just a simple question "WHY?" for some "IN MY OPINION!" nosense stuff of this game.
So i DONT want offensive reply try to dont defend the class you use because (i repeat) i dont talk about nerf is a Honest opinion of some stuff i found nosense
sorry for my bad english.

First nosense:

Why feint can be spammed without losing huge stamina?
Why moveset\combo can be spammed?
Why after parry we have a free guardbreak?
Why guardbreak is undodgable? i dodge im not in guard so no guard to break

1. Are you talking hard or soft feints? Hard feints cost considerable stamina. If anything i'd say they're bordering on too high on stamina consumption for those classes that rely on hard feints. Soft feints i'm not 100% sure on, but presumably you pay some of the stamina of the initial attack before cancelling it and consuming the full stamina cost of the other attack. So you pay double stamina for 1 attack essentially, the benefit being you might trick your enemy. Seems fair to me.

2. Please elaborate. Combo's can be spammed, yes. But doing so is generally counter productive as it makes you predictable. Some things in some characters movesets are annoying when they're spammed at you, like unblockables, but consume loads of the enemies stamina. Again, generally counter productive other than in a gank scenario.

3. Well, the community is slightly divided on this one. But it seems to be the opinion of most experienced players that parry should not grant a free heavy or guard break. Ubi have been threatening to change this for some time, hopefully they will soon.

4. Being guard broken on dodge is a way of slower classes tying up Assassins. Without it, it would be exceedingly difficult for them to lay down any damage on the much faster Assassin, who could just hit and run repeatedly with very little risk of being hit themselves.

class nosense:

why kensei as an "Avanguard" have the same move set of assassin, like dodge+attack, with a 2h heavy weight sword used like a simple knife
and have a skill for make ALL simple attack unblockable? is a superhuman O_o?

Why shugoki resist at first hit recevie? Fat boy can resist an axe\sword on head or belly? and why have a free disorient\staminadrain headbut?

why orochi have upper heavy attack undodgable like magnet?

why nobushi have a unblockable kick? is a leg not a weapon, i can parry with arms, weapon and shield!

why shinobi exist? VANISH and teleport! and why is KICK win aganis shield charge? leg aganist shield charge. try in real what append!

Why Aramusha have so fast recover when feint and why is so fast?

Samurai are japanese, japanese are Human, dont have superpower...and FOR ME samurai are the most nosense of this game.

why raider have to drain so much stamina with a simple charge and have free feint move spammable on unblockable with high damage?
and why the charge win aganist shield charge? try in real what append when you run in full open arms aganist a full armored guy with shield that charge you.

Why warlord have free attack after headbut and why headbut can't be ward off? is a head i can hit with my weapon or shield or simply block with my own hands IS A HEAD!!!

why berserker have hit resistance when in some wirlwind or jumping move and other assassins dont?

Why Highlander have a unblockable hand and leg? is a hand and leg, i can cut off both with weapon or i can parry easly in real, is a hand and leg O_o

why shaman's bite deal more damage than weapon?

Why Lawbringers are so fast with that very heavy weight huge armor and weapon?

Why centurion have unblockable staminadrain kick, unblockable staminadrain punch, have a supermegaultra staminadrain punch that knock you down even you have a full heavy armor equipped?

if they rework this nosense stuff i think this game become the perfect pvp game.

Why you come back to life after having head chopped off?

Why my character die after being kicked in a shallow pond, but can survive being stabbed?

Why Centurion in the wrong Century?

Where do you draw the line?

This is not a realistic game, and is clearly not intended to be. It's essentially a fantasy fighting game based loosely on some historical facts. If you wanted to implement changes to make it more realistic, you'd have to basically make a whole new game. Some of the things are a bit whacky, like lawbringer lifting shugoki in the air for an execution, but that's part of the charm for me.

If the game was realistic, most of the fights would be over in a few minutes, with one team totally whiping the other out very quickly, as happened historically in most cases.