PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report: Gear Customization Resetting

HazelrahFirefly
01-10-2018, 10:52 AM
This is happening with my main hero, the Peacekeeper. The paint patterns and color swatch choices are being reset to the default every time I turn on the game.

I believe it is related to another issue I've had since the start of S4. The Raider stuff that was missing for season pass/gold edition holders cannot be removed from showing as 'new.' I can hover over them and make the marking go away temporarily, but then it returns as well when thr game is restarted. One of my Peacekeeper's outfits, and the associated paints ans symbols, are continually showing as 'new.'

P.S. if this is not the correct place to report this, please direct me.

HazelrahFirefly
01-11-2018, 03:31 AM
Turns out it happens even every time I play a different hero besides the PK.

HazelrahFirefly
01-12-2018, 02:37 AM
Going to bump this until I get some attention. I don't even want to play my main now because she's stuck with the default paint and color options.

HazelrahFirefly
01-12-2018, 12:14 PM
Bump

HazelrahFirefly
01-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Another bump. Ubi employees, where you at?

HazelrahFirefly
01-17-2018, 11:16 AM
Seriously, cant play my main because I have to reset her look every time I play!!

Tyrjo
01-17-2018, 11:59 AM
I also have the same problem with the raider season pass items always showing as "new" with the yellow icon. I play on PS4.

UbiJurassic
01-18-2018, 02:07 AM
Thanks for bringing up the issue, HazelrahFirefly. I'll certainly make a note of it and bring it up to the team.

I'll also ask that in the future you refrain from bumping threads. If there is an issue that you feel is important, we encourage you to reach out to members of the community team via private message.

NHLGoldenKnight
01-18-2018, 06:45 AM
Same for me. At least on Valkyrie, I haven't checked the other heroes. Buckler(shield) color and pattern keeps resetting to default every time I start the game.

HazelrahFirefly
01-18-2018, 05:21 PM
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. My apologies!

Yours is the only name I know, so I hope you don't mind ;)