PDA

View Full Version : Faction war injustice. Tahnks devs.

Trenk2009
01-10-2018, 09:18 AM
So yeah. I stood with the samourais since second alpha... I didn't play the first one.

Yet when we won the faction war in season 2, we just got **** on when it comes to reward. A poor looking outline and 1 same ornements for all char.
I thought that devs would give us back what we deserve by making us win the 4th season, but **** me I guess.

Thanks dev.

P.S: You also need to find a way to stop stupid bots from spamming your forums. So annoying.

Tundra 793
01-10-2018, 09:53 AM
Yeah the devs really screwed the pooch with the Season 2 rewards.

The idea of limiting the ornaments to both 1 for all heroes, and 1 for each faction both make more sense than making 1 unique ornament per hero. But the developers should have communicated this to the players much earlier.

But I really wish we could start moving past this "Samurai got **** on" narrative. The Season 1 rewards really aren't the be-all-end-all of rewards. People seem too focus too much on the fact that Vikings got 12 unique ornaments, they don't seem to remember that a few of those ornaments, sucked.
Berserker got a giant, shiny golden boar's head. Orochi, 1 small fan. Not a golden fan. Just a small plain fan.

The rewards were kinda all over the place. Limiting the amount of ornaments for all the heroes ensures parity, and I'm fine with that.

SaschoS
01-10-2018, 11:37 AM
Season warfare is a joke I was pointing on that after season 2 and what they did? They made faction warfare more confused so I do not know what is all about now. It is unbalanced as f. It seems like devs just decides who will win and that's it. Season warfare is just cluster f. We all know that most players are playing in viking faction making it dominant. IDK what kind of system is behind but it is clearly bad. Like Vikings can take 20 territories in a day Knights are happy if they can take 2. GG devs for your Viking favouritism on warfare and character designs. You obviously do not have a clue about strategy nor champion design and the most ******ed one are your skins.

Armosias
01-10-2018, 01:21 PM
A lot of madness for such a little topic.
OP are you actually saying you want FW to be rigged because you don't like S2 ornament? And the guy above me saying it is confuse while we now have a lot more visible values. Also viking favoritism when you look at their chrismas effect which got reddit mad AF and this useless vaudoo mask ermm yeah favoritism much.

vgrimr_J
01-10-2018, 01:45 PM
i said long time ago that vikings will win this season. they will prob get the best rewards again just like in season 1 and then everybody else gets the same ****e for every hero in the future seasons because "we are busy working on dedicated servers"

next win will be for samurais and then knights. thats how the script goes

Smuggler007
01-10-2018, 02:56 PM
In fairness, what should outrage the winners of season 2 and 3 is the fact that their victory was not highlighted for a week, not even a day, in the main menu newsfeed. Vikings were celebrated off season for awhile. Granted, the game just debut and the gamemakers went overboard with their marketing tactics. Still, I find it troubling that they did not do this for the Samurai and the Knights during the off season period. When a faction wins, their victory should be touted during the off season for 10 days at least. Isn't that the 'honorable' thing to do?

Hormly
01-10-2018, 03:07 PM
I hope vikings get amazing rewards for winning the war