PDA

View Full Version : New DLC Single-Player Ideas

hArVo-268212
04-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Ok, first off let me start by saying this; Assassins Creed Brotherhood is by far the best game of the Assassins Creed franchise and definately one of my favorite games of all time. Now to the point. The Da Vinci DLC was great, we even got the Drachen Armor skin with it... now lets talk about the future. I think an awesome idea for die-hard Brotherhood fans would be a "skin" DLC. The most wanted of course is the outfit Ezio wears in the Brotherhood E3 2010 trailer. With just the shoulder armor pad, the two arm vambraces (with no glove on the right hand!)and no other armor. That is MY most wanted DLC, along with MANY other people that I have talked to and emailed with. In this DLC you could have that skin, A white-robed Drachen armor skin like the original concept in the limited edition artbook, possibly the basic-no armor Assassins Creed 2 outfit...and many other ideas. But the main thing that we the fans want is the E3 outfit. Maybe even throw in a few weapons too, like Altair's dagger, or anything, just as long as we get that skin. How do ya'll feel on the subject?

hArVo-268212
04-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Ok, first off let me start by saying this; Assassins Creed Brotherhood is by far the best game of the Assassins Creed franchise and definately one of my favorite games of all time. Now to the point. The Da Vinci DLC was great, we even got the Drachen Armor skin with it... now lets talk about the future. I think an awesome idea for die-hard Brotherhood fans would be a "skin" DLC. The most wanted of course is the outfit Ezio wears in the Brotherhood E3 2010 trailer. With just the shoulder armor pad, the two arm vambraces (with no glove on the right hand!)and no other armor. That is MY most wanted DLC, along with MANY other people that I have talked to and emailed with. In this DLC you could have that skin, A white-robed Drachen armor skin like the original concept in the limited edition artbook, possibly the basic-no armor Assassins Creed 2 outfit...and many other ideas. But the main thing that we the fans want is the E3 outfit. Maybe even throw in a few weapons too, like Altair's dagger, or anything, just as long as we get that skin. How do ya'll feel on the subject?

Black_Widow9
04-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game and DLC Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3131006519)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>