PDA

View Full Version : Level grinding

Cajin203
01-10-2018, 03:52 AM
Dominion vs AI or tribute vs AI? What's faster and more xp?

Xinlyfenne
01-10-2018, 03:54 AM
Tribute vs AI; more steel per hour too.

Waxfacts
01-10-2018, 06:39 AM
The level and steel grind is pretty insane... i dont see how people get hundreds of reps without some type of afking or basically only playing this game nonstop. By the time i get a character in a good spot to handle the high level teams i fight in gear modes, im already dead inside from playing that character. Not to mention they even charge you steel everywhere, like changing a skin... my opinion you should do a one time buy for a skin you have and you can apply that skin to any rarity of gear for free. I buy a nobushi head skin i like, and then i can put it on any amount of heads of any rarities absolutely free. To dream huh?

Kliftheone
01-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Dominion vs AI or tribute vs AI? What's faster and more xp?

I believe the fastest is Skirmish VS AI

The level and steel grind is pretty insane... i dont see how people get hundreds of reps without some type of afking or basically only playing this game nonstop. By the time i get a character in a good spot to handle the high-level teams I fight in gear modes, I'm already dead inside from playing that character.

I feel you man, I tend to play several characters at the same time, so I level up 2-3 characters at the same time, that way I don`t burn out on them, I`m a reputation 130 in total now and got 10 characters at rep eight or higher and all of my characters have at least one reputation and most are around 3-4. I at least find that more entertaining and I mostly play Dominion PVP and vary it up a bit with the rest of the game modes in PVP.