PDA

View Full Version : Funny things happenin online

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 10:32 PM
Tonight I was flyin on a server w cockpit on + externals and plock.

As i was able to take a peek on enemy i was ware about a Bf approachin my base.

He was approachin quit high and therefore i tried to gain altitude by setting trim and circling at best climb speed above my base.

The enemy Bf made a long shallow dive towards base and therefore ended beneath me. I saw him shoot at respawners down there and begun a dive towards him.
By accident I pulled the knob for gear down - airslip tored the right gear of before i reacted on it.

Oh well I begun the dive and somebody wrote in chat window:
S hit!!! Where did that come from??

Not takin notice of that I made my way down towards my enemy - locatin him down below with smoke comin out of his nose.
When i got closer I saw his engine was dead and he tried to make a forcelanding. I zoomed on him and shot his wing of at low altitude.(The Vulcher in me woke up and the dewil on my shoulder told me: KIll, KILL, Kill muahahahahah!!)

Afterwards we chatted with eachother laughin at the awesomnes of it.

So now, crowd of these forums, I hereby declare my self as the exployer of the GEARKILL!!...LOL.

My next exploit will propably be the gear on the slider gadget.

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 10:32 PM
Tonight I was flyin on a server w cockpit on + externals and plock.

As i was able to take a peek on enemy i was ware about a Bf approachin my base.

He was approachin quit high and therefore i tried to gain altitude by setting trim and circling at best climb speed above my base.

The enemy Bf made a long shallow dive towards base and therefore ended beneath me. I saw him shoot at respawners down there and begun a dive towards him.
By accident I pulled the knob for gear down - airslip tored the right gear of before i reacted on it.

Oh well I begun the dive and somebody wrote in chat window:
S hit!!! Where did that come from??

Not takin notice of that I made my way down towards my enemy - locatin him down below with smoke comin out of his nose.
When i got closer I saw his engine was dead and he tried to make a forcelanding. I zoomed on him and shot his wing of at low altitude.(The Vulcher in me woke up and the dewil on my shoulder told me: KIll, KILL, Kill muahahahahah!!)

Afterwards we chatted with eachother laughin at the awesomnes of it.

So now, crowd of these forums, I hereby declare my self as the exployer of the GEARKILL!!...LOL.

My next exploit will propably be the gear on the slider gadget.

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 10:41 PM
so, if I understand, you were flying, dropped your gear by accident, one fell off . . . and hit his engine on its way down.

That is awesome. What are the odds?

my favorite was when I was playing Pe-8 on AI enabled server . . .

I shot down 7 planes heading towards their base with my 5000, I nailed 50 on the ground with my 5k, and i killed another 5 on my way back. I was laughing so hard. My plane was in shambled, the inside right engine had been . . . forcibly detached from my plane, and everything was full of holes . .. .but I still RTB'd and went back. It was one of the best things ever

I killed several people twice . . . the gunners are great . . my tail gunner killed a 109 with 4 shots . . sawed its wing right of. I love flying the Pe-8.

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 10:59 PM
that's weird. i would have thought that something like that wouldn't damage a plane. kinda like how you go through an exploding plane's remains and come out without a scratch. i guess it's just because the gear is such a large piece, and your plane was still flying.
maybe in the next sim, we'll have some more intensive shrapnel damage, but it's not such a big deal after all

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 11:15 PM
I do not agree that flying through debri will not harm your plane. I dont know for sure either and cant remember if it has ever been confirmed either way by the developers. I have been damaged by debri flying through an explosion. Or at least it sure seemed like it anyway.

SPECS:

AMD 1.5
490 SDRAM
AGP Gforce 4 mx 420/64
Thundering Digital 5.1 Sound
WIN XP Home

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Aflak wrote:
- so, if I understand, you were flying, dropped your
- gear by accident, one fell off . . . and hit his
- engine on its way down.
-
- That is awesome. What are the odds?
-
Yeah, sorry *f I was´nt so clear on this but I still was laughin and not clear on what I was tryin to tell...lol.

It Was me and him in air at the time - I was some 1000 meters above when the gear hit him:-).

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 11:51 PM
I guess you mean to say your gear didn't fall off but you 'Taran'ed' him with it?

'Inapropriate words'