PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi, glad or shaman

Cajin203
01-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Are any of these 3 characters any good still? I used to main nobushi and then quickly fell in love with glad upon his release, I just started playing again after awhile long break and the shaman seems fun to play but would like to know how are these 3 classes and is shaman worth picking up to play?

AkenoKobayashi
01-09-2018, 10:47 PM
If you have been on the forums since S4 started, you'll know Shaman is the most hated character in the roster, followed by Glad. Nobushi has been forgotten by all but the original mains.

Tundra 793
01-09-2018, 10:47 PM
Can't speak for Nobushi, but Glad and Shaman are still hilariously good. As in "Holy **** how are they still this good?!"
You won't have any problems playing them, basically.

Cajin203
01-09-2018, 11:11 PM
I was also thinking about playing zerker, are they still good?

Tundra 793
01-09-2018, 11:14 PM
'Zerker was never good. The hero is currently undergoing a rework, alongside Kensei and Conq, but until then, they're as "good" as they were 6 months ago.

Arekonator
01-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Nobushi is mediocre in 1v1 but decent in 2v2 and top tier in 4v4, especially dominion. Shaman and glad are very powerfull in any mode.

Fairemont
01-09-2018, 11:30 PM
If someone can play Nobushi really well they are absolutely terrifying in every game mode.

UbiJurassic
01-09-2018, 11:38 PM
Shaman and Gladiator are still held in very high regards by members of the community as some of the strongest heroes on the roster. Nobushi is still certainly viable and, with practice, can be a very difficult hero to tackle for opponents.

JadeBosson.
01-10-2018, 02:45 AM
I enjoy all three and them all seem to work out in the end my highest rep is with nobushi tho

RLTygurr
01-10-2018, 03:25 AM
A good nobushi player is one of the most terrifying things to fight against, even in a 1v1. Ones who know how to use hidden stance at the perfect moment are even scarier. DO NOT underestimate that.

Gladiator is about where he was when Season 3 started, strong and obnoxious, but you can defeat even good ones with enough practice, skill, and a bit of luck. HOWEVER, his zone attack needs to be reworked in some way, as certain slower characters cannot block the second attack even if they dodge the punch. Because his stamina is so good, he can simply wait until his stamina is high enough, zone, and hit you anyway. Not to mention he can feint the second attack if he wants to, making him one of those "if the opponent is a jerk and spams zone good freakin' luck winning as a slow character" kind of deal.

Shaman is not even worth complaining about. She can feint her 50/50, feint leaping attacks from all 3 directions, soft feint an unblockable after any attack lands, I can keep going. If you play shaman, you should literally never lose a single 1v1 because of how overwhelming her number of attack options are.

iiRAINBOW_DASH
01-10-2018, 03:28 AM
Yes, they are all god tier. lmao