PDA

View Full Version : How long do bans due to "excessive requests" last?

Shade253
06-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Iv scoured the internet and the ubisoft help as well as the forums. Basically I bought all of the assassins creed games, 1 and brotherhood from bestbuy and 2 from steam. When i was trying to play 2 I got it mixed up with brotherhood.

I was trying to register the game using brotherhoods CD key and not 2's. I thought it was right however and was really frusterated and so i spammed the register button.

Then the thing banned me and it wasnt till after that I discovered I was using the wrong CD key.

How long do these bans last? Its rediculas I have to go through this hassle when you can just pirate the game and id be playing, yet I legitamately bought it and am stuck staring at an account banned notification for the past hour.

Shade253
06-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Iv scoured the internet and the ubisoft help as well as the forums. Basically I bought all of the assassins creed games, 1 and brotherhood from bestbuy and 2 from steam. When i was trying to play 2 I got it mixed up with brotherhood.

I was trying to register the game using brotherhoods CD key and not 2's. I thought it was right however and was really frusterated and so i spammed the register button.

Then the thing banned me and it wasnt till after that I discovered I was using the wrong CD key.

How long do these bans last? Its rediculas I have to go through this hassle when you can just pirate the game and id be playing, yet I legitamately bought it and am stuck staring at an account banned notification for the past hour.