PDA

View Full Version : Why are ppl like him still not Punished

OneTrueAlca
01-08-2018, 10:45 PM
This is like the third time I report this guy in a ticket via support. and he is still doing it.

He is now Rep 318, he named him self as a Bot. has a AI emblem in it. and he do this every match. every single match.

Ubi has taken no actions against this guy just why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=614CL7C9Ov4

UbiInsulin
01-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Hi Moniak, thanks for the report. Our support team will investigate this as soon as they can and take the appropriate action.

Rather than create new tickets for each incident, it would be better to update the original ticket with additional evidence (if these are all the same individual). Our support team is likely to respond to your first ticket before the new ones.

Mia.Nora
01-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Last time I reported someone support told me to open my ports.

So yea good luck with getting results.

OneTrueAlca
01-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Hi Moniak, thanks for the report. Our support team will investigate this as soon as they can and take the appropriate action.

Rather than create new tickets for each incident, it would be better to update the original ticket with additional evidence (if these are all the same individual). Our support team is likely to respond to your first ticket before the new ones.
Thanks for the update. ppl like him are very serious offenders. I have over 1k hours+ im only close to Rep 100. this guy is Rep 318, by just doing this every single match. its ridiculous
i would like to level my chars on tribute but running into him is very high. I have ran into him many times in the past and its a guaranteed lost if you were in the same team as him

really hope action will be taken against him

bob333e
01-09-2018, 01:33 AM
I especially like the live chat in the video hahah.

I've seen this guy mentioned so many times and in several videos. What's the deal with him?? he wants every character at rep40? I wonder why even set such a goal.

Here's hoping he gets banned for good. AFK farmers are just as bad as lagswitchers. I've recently reported a lagswitcher via ticket, he sticks to tournaments and intentionally demotes everyone by auto-winning matches and winning any tournament he joins.

Nokhchalla
01-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Looks like a drunk noob hahahahha

Tillo.
01-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Classic Ubi nonesense. Instead of immediatly banning the guy, they give advice on how to report him, lmao.

vgrimr_J
01-10-2018, 04:08 PM
if ubisoft started to take things serious like blizzard with exploits and cheating there would be hardly any players left in this game