PDA

View Full Version : Please nerf Centurion

Lallarn1945
01-08-2018, 08:17 PM
I for one can't be the only one that hates Centurion. Any of the new DLC characters are strong and overpowered as hell. Me who plays an old school character like Raider can't really do much against either a Centurion or a Shaman, depending if I play against a new player or an experienced one. But to stick to the subject, the Centurions combos are overly strong and flexible as hell, unless you have reflexes that of a fly you're pretty much screwed. His jump attack (along with his combo chain) pretty much drains your whole HP within seconds. But since we're on the subject of the new characters, nerf the damage of the Shaman's bite, like how come a little midget can pretty much kill me by biting my ear? and also the Aramusha's quick faint attacks are a really annoying feature. I don't wanna sound like an ignorant arrogant ****** but I can't be the only one who plays an old school character and feel like these new characters are over powered?

Kahuf1
01-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Mate I dont main old characters, but i main Highlander, that say everything about flustration to fait against some OPs... I agree with you. The guaranteed combos, huge damage, brutal stamina drains, its simply too much.

Mtcmnkk
01-08-2018, 09:36 PM
His stagger into wall free unblockable heavy knockdown into free heavy it's ridiculous and cause alone to be nerfed to the ground. You mean to tell me that it is fair that after a parry he's the only character that gets two free heavies and on top of that half your stamina is gone. It really is BS that is second to none, way better than gladiator and imo better than shaman. I could list about five other things that are easily top 3-5 that he has

UbiInsulin
01-08-2018, 09:46 PM
I for one can't be the only one that hates Centurion. Any of the new DLC characters are strong and overpowered as hell. Me who plays an old school character like Raider can't really do much against either a Centurion or a Shaman, depending if I play against a new player or an experienced one. But to stick to the subject, the Centurions combos are overly strong and flexible as hell, unless you have reflexes that of a fly you're pretty much screwed. His jump attack (along with his combo chain) pretty much drains your whole HP within seconds. But since we're on the subject of the new characters, nerf the damage of the Shaman's bite, like how come a little midget can pretty much kill me by biting my ear? and also the Aramusha's quick faint attacks are a really annoying feature. I don't wanna sound like an ignorant arrogant ****** but I can't be the only one who plays an old school character and feel like these new characters are over powered?

We've let the team know about the community's concerns you mentioned for each of those heroes, and fairly substantial changes have been made to Centurion and Shaman previously. Thanks very much for letting us know your thoughts on the balance situation!

Erhanninja
01-09-2018, 01:05 AM
His entire move set is ridiculous. Charged heavy that can be released any moment and can change into GB instantly without any animation nothing. What kind of ******** move is this instant GB from an attack? One single parry and you are out of stamina with losing half of your health. If you are against a wall you are pretty much dead. His attacks drain stamina like mosquito. I believe his max punish against a wall is 90 dmg if I remember correct seeing on YouTube? He has extremely high punish just from a single parry. So stupid.

toninhocaganera
01-09-2018, 02:05 AM
As a Raider, Warlord and Berserker player I have to say ... Centurion has a very OP max punish. Honestly I do not see problems in killing centurions but look at this video I did. considering that I only play with the Vikings, the character did all the work for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-NEDnLwr2w

brashtralas
01-09-2018, 02:18 AM
Hahahaha

Here we go again. Just remove him from the game. If you need him again, he will be completely useless. The defensive meta fix will likely seal the deal anyway.

bob333e
01-09-2018, 02:29 AM

I do agree he's rather annoying because of his wallsplat combo. However allow me to point some things out in correlation with what you've stated.

What you said about Centurion centers around one issue in the defensive meta: guaranteed GB on parry. He gets all that combo going because he can then GB you and wallsplat you, and freely land two heavies + charged jab which will take half your stamina. All that from one parry. Should you be able to CGB after a parry, his annoying gimmick is no longer guaranteed, and not just him, it goes for the rest of the roster and for players who rely on guaranteed GB into wallsplat after parry to land free damage. Centurion isn't flexible at all. All he has going on is that gimmick combo. Without it he's just another obstacle to deal with, not really dangerous. He has that one major trick which makes him dangerous.

Concerning Shaman, it's her guaranteed headbutt/bite on GB after throw, and when having GB guaranteed on parry, this becomes a problem. One parry or one GB is enough to ledge you or land a bite if you're already bleeding, which will also heal Shaman. The problem isn't the damage of her bite per-se, it's how her headbutt/bite can become guaranteed in various ways.

Aramusha and Gladiator have less stamina usage than other heroes, and their feint recoveries are real quick, that's why they can feint so much and confuse you quite a bit. Aramusha is a problem against assassins because of the reflex guard, but Gladiator is a problem against everyone because of his many unblockables. When you're up against an experienced Aramusha or Gladiator, you are definitely right: you need quick reflexes and a keen eye. Otherwise you're pretty much screwed.

I main Warden, and I'm certainly pulling extra effort to counter experienced Centurions, Aramushas, Shamans, and Gladiators. I agree it's rather unfair for us old schoolers to have to pull 2x the effort while our opponent is pulling 0.9x at best, but let's be honest: nerfs won't solve anything and will drive the entire game further downhill. They should rework all the original heroes and give them things which will make countering the new heroes more fair.

Some quick solutions I can come up with: faster feint recoveries, soft feints, and unblockable bashes from neutral (which can also be feinted). All the original heroes should have these. They will help in narrowing the kit flow gap across the roster. Anyone can counter anyone, and anyone can pull off mind games without stamina penalties and/or recovery penalties. And, of course, removing guaranteed GB on parry on all heroes (you are able to CGB if you got parried and opponent attempts a GB).

Vakris_One
01-09-2018, 04:00 AM
We've let the team know about the community's concerns you mentioned for each of those heroes, and fairly substantial changes have been made to Centurion and Shaman previously. Thanks very much for letting us know your thoughts on the balance situation!
The devs need to focus on getting those reworks out for the original roster as soon as possible. Nerfing the DLC heros to the ground is not a viable solution since they would just become useless while the OG roster remains stagnant and obsolete.

Dane520123
01-09-2018, 06:10 AM
Just remove him from the game. U crying noobs just won't learn until every hero in the game is nerfed into uselessness. Centurion has already been nerfed hard asf already screw off.

Dasteel1974
01-09-2018, 06:25 AM
You use Raider and complain about Centurion drain? YGBFKM. He has been nerfed. Hard. He is predictable and has a very limited moveset. The wall splat is really the only guaranteed hit of any significance and Raider has 1 hit that does almost as much damage. Not to mention that all he needs to do is 1 parry and he can carry you and ledge you almost anywhere. Raiders tap is the most OP drain move in game. Plus he has much more versatility than Centurion. Sorry, but you are dead wrong.

Dane520123
01-09-2018, 07:34 AM
You use Raider and complain about Centurion drain? YGBFKM. He has been nerfed. Hard. He is predictable and has a very limited moveset. The wall splat is really the only guaranteed hit of any significance and Raider has 1 hit that does almost as much damage. Not to mention that all he needs to do is 1 parry and he can carry you and ledge you almost anywhere. Raiders tap is the most OP drain move in game. Plus he has much more versatility than Centurion. Sorry, but you are dead wrong.
If any thing they need to nerf raider with his bs light tap spam

Sauronbaine
01-09-2018, 08:28 AM
1. Centurion has a VERY limited AND predictable moveset. His heavys are so fast, the feint window is so low that its so ****ing easy to parry a Centurion heavy.
2. He relies on the WALL to do anything. Guess what? If he has no wall, he's not any good.
3. His HP is very low im pretty sure.
4. Jab and Kick are ALL punishable and reactable. Some characters even get a free Guard break from dodging such things. FREE GUARDBREAK for bread and butter moves. And you are a RAIDER. You have a dodge guardbreak meaning you get a GB for free!

5. Raider has EXTREME Stamina punish AND that unblockable into feint, which can cause a low stamina enemy to throw out a heavy for a free up heavy which is EXTREME damage! Sorry mate.

6. Centurion is B tier. Raider is A. Centurion used to be able to permamently keep you on the wall for free damage. With that gone, he went down to B tier.

Kahuf1
01-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Yea yea...
And ill try to wrote something opposite to Sauronbaine... for every single hero u can wrote defensive post...

1. Centurion have pretty lonf movelist and can combine and have rly usefull sets. His heavys ARE SO FAST and even SOFTFEINTABLE (reaction time for enemy after heavy feint to GB is like >100ms!!!!!!)
2. if he reach wall (IN EVERY SINGLE MAP IS WALL) he can guaranted about 60 damage and almoust whole stamina bar (witch cost Cent little bit then 1/2 of his stamina bar so he can easy continue to kill enemy). And if Cent is not near wall, just walk there... od use Heavy feint to GB with 100ms reaction time, spam that and sometimes it just work... whas care, Cent have maybe best stamina management.
3. yea, his HP pool is 110 HP
4. Jab (300ms) and Kick (600ms) can be dodged, but almoust all assasins dash attack have 500-600ms too and u cry its too fast.
5. Raider can drain ur stamina, but he have to run without wall infront of him, so the same think like u think "Cent is useless without wall"?

Charmzzz
01-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Raider > Cent by a huge amount. Stop whining, git gud...

PDXGorechild
01-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Just delete him already Ubi, he's a complete and utter failure.

One highly annoying, gimmicky, unfairly punishing combo that is guaranteed on a parry. Other than that he's pretty useless. He's the biggest troll class i've ever come across in any game. They've been nothing but a negative input to the game for the vast majority of players.

Replace him with a vanguard/heavy hybrid that's actually designed properly and most people will be happy. Promise.

ThomHermans1
01-09-2018, 12:34 PM
In my opinion there are 2 ways to balance the heroes.

1) Remove the GB from Parry. Instead have all characters have a special parry attack that cost a decent amount of stamina so you have a change to go out of stamina when following up from a parry. Centurion can have something like their kick as a follow up (with changed properties of course).

2) Remove all heavy attacks from a GB. Instead have all characters have a special attack from a GB not unlike PK and Centurion. with low damage.

Armosias
01-09-2018, 01:36 PM
His jump attack (along with his combo chain) pretty much drains your whole HP within seconds.
Are you talking about his slow as **** easily predicted and parried jump attack? I don't have the number and won't assume anything but isn't this thing pretty much as slow as a HL heavy? I mean it's even easier than PK's dash heavy..

Phenoloth
01-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Totally subjective complaints.. My cent main is retired after I maxed him and I’m playing raider atm. I have no issues with cents. Max damage combo after zone feint and bye bye cent!

Cent has very low health and huge stagger issues. Hell sometimes I die even from friendly hits. Seriously.. you must be kidding!

The “balance problem” is your skill in this case..

Dane520123
01-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Centurion is a noob stomper, you must be one of those noobs

JadeBosson.
01-10-2018, 02:50 AM
but he's already super easy to deal with

Card1acArrest
01-10-2018, 07:36 AM
in 1v1 you mean?

in 4v4 all it takes is to get hit by 1 changed heavy. then all you can do is watch the game for the next 5 seconds. normally you die from that hit if it is 2v1.

Cocl3s
01-10-2018, 09:44 AM
Now rly.. how can anyone call for mor cent. nerf, when it got nerfed to oblivion already?
The only thing this post shows is that the OP and some positive commenter to his post cant deal with a joke character.
Not to mention they cry for vanilla hero rework.. yeah i agree, but dont forget when those get a rework, vanillas, probably will be superior(U would like to be superior hah? Or would yout then call for reworked vanilla nerf?).
So then Cent needs a rework too, and Shinobi too cuz those 2 are utterly **** and predictable and both of those are forcing 1 playstyle of cancer cuz they have no other option.
And all this because of the nerfs...
But to be fair, against better players u never pick that 2 cuz u will be rekt in second. Those playstyles work only against noobs.
So now i can tell the conclusion from this post... sry.. but git gud...

Kahuf1
01-10-2018, 09:53 AM
I agree with nerf centurion CAUSE... almoust non in game should be guaranteed! And cent have guaranteed 2 heavy hits and 1/2 stamina bar drain. Have almoust guaranteed heavy feint to GB cause >100ms reaction time (do u know human normal blink of eyes takes about 100 - 150ms, nice to know right?).

can you now argue?

Zombie.Face
01-10-2018, 10:28 AM
the centurion is the most annoying as hell champ to fight against. one mistake will actually put you in the ground. they got nerfs but i honestly don't feel any different when i fight them. they still just smash the **** out of me and when my stamina is gone i pretty much have to set the controller down and rage. his attacks are a bit too hard to parry so it makes him too op in my opinion. kill the cent please.

Charmzzz
01-10-2018, 10:36 AM
I agree with nerf centurion CAUSE... almoust non in game should be guaranteed! And cent have guaranteed 2 heavy hits and 1/2 stamina bar drain. Have almoust guaranteed heavy feint to GB cause >100ms reaction time (do u know human normal blink of eyes takes about 100 - 150ms, nice to know right?).

can you now argue?

Your fault you go for a parry when the indicator is not flashing (and it doesnt when he goes for heavy-softfeint-gb). I never get juked by that, I always wait it out and just block the heavy or CGB. If he goes for a Kick -> oh boy I will punish him for that move with a Dodge Attack or GB. What he got as an opener? Oh wait, nothing. Cent is not a big threat anymore, be it 1v1 or 4v4. Have you seen what Raider, Lawbringer and Nobushi can do in 4v4? Or Shaman in 1v1? Cent is faaar away from that.

Alustar.
01-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Your fault you go for a parry when the indicator is not flashing (and it doesnt when he goes for heavy-softfeint-gb). I never get juked by that, I always wait it out and just block the heavy or CGB. If he goes for a Kick -> oh boy I will punish him for that move with a Dodge Attack or GB. What he got as an opener? Oh wait, nothing. Cent is not a big threat anymore, be it 1v1 or 4v4. Have you seen what Raider, Lawbringer and Nobushi can do in 4v4? Or Shaman in 1v1? Cent is faaar away from that.
Yep, I yeah rofl stomp centurion on my shaman. It's borderline unfair anymore, since they nerfed the poor guy into oblivion.

Kahuf1
01-10-2018, 10:56 AM
If good cent keep u in presure (and u dont play some super agile hero like PK od Glad) and he do 3 times heavy softfeint GB, he got u...All i say is there should not be guaranteed wallsplat 60 damage combo and 100ms reaction time to GB after softfaint or after light GB.

Mate, we can guessing 3 days and still have no solution.

Maybe devs should look to maybe frequency of playing Cent, Shaman, Glad... and take a look to some stats like total reputation of player, reputation of heroes, KDs...
Or simply give some chart of cost/risk/rewards of moves ant balance little bit...

For me, Cent is not balanced. His cost and rewards is highly up to risk.

Charmzzz
01-10-2018, 11:14 AM
If good cent keep u in presure (and u dont play some super agile hero like PK od Glad) and he do 3 times heavy softfeint GB, he got u...

He does not automatically get you. If he does it 3 times in a row Cent is OOS or near OOS. Let him do it and just wait to block and CGB or parry if he charges until unblockable. All of Cent moves are counterable and punishable pretty easily if you know what he can do. Shaman in comparison gets a guaranteed Predator's Mercy on bleeding target if she parries / GB you. That is alot better than an occasional 60 damage combo. Btw PK gets a 55 damage combo off a parry as well if there is a wall nearby (double stab - wall splat - top dash attack into guaranteed bleed).

SaschoS
01-10-2018, 11:25 AM
Centurion should not be in the game it is obvious that he is really poorly designed and that is what we are talking about know for months but as we know devs are ignorant prolly not even playing their own game and not even reading their own crapy forum. And I am tired of new champions they are just braking the game. The old characters are not even tested enough and are full of bugs. And with the new season we will get new champs I guess. And they didn't nerf the shaman yet prolly she will end up on a same spot as centurion did. GG for not testing your own game and allowing people to exploit.

Charmzzz
01-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Centurion should not be in the game it is obvious that he is really poorly designed and that is what we are talking about know for months but as we know devs are ignorant prolly not even playing their own game and not even reading their own crapy forum. And I am tired of new champions they are just braking the game. The old characters are not even tested enough and are full of bugs. And with the new season we will get new champs I guess. And they didn't nerf the shaman yet prolly she will end up on a same spot as centurion did. GG for not testing your own game and allowing people to exploit.

Shaman got nerfed and fixed 2 weeks after release. That is pretty good imo. Right now she is strong in good hands, but not OP as all her moves are reactable and punishable. I would like the reworked heroes to be on par with Shamans mixups and possibilities.

As there is no Season 2 DLC announced, I guess we have to wait and see. Your assumptions are like you could see the future....

SaschoS
01-10-2018, 11:45 AM
I can see the shaman is still op and centurion is still in the game. And I must say I am not pleased with anything they made since beta.

Knight_Raime
01-10-2018, 12:28 PM
His entire move set is ridiculous. Charged heavy that can be released any moment and can change into GB instantly without any animation nothing. What kind of ******** move is this instant GB from an attack? One single parry and you are out of stamina with losing half of your health. If you are against a wall you are pretty much dead. His attacks drain stamina like mosquito. I believe his max punish against a wall is 90 dmg if I remember correct seeing on YouTube? He has extremely high punish just from a single parry. So stupid.

No not really. Just his punishes. Let me explain why:
~his lights are heavily telegraphed. Even at 500ms ( I believe) a decent player can just block it. Betters can parry it. Only time a centurion is likely to get a light to land will be after a jab or a kick because it's guaranteed both times.

~his quick throw is easily teched even by those who mash GB on reaction.

~his zone is not cancelable. And not guaranteed off a kick anymore.

~his kick is super punishable. I believe it might be guaranteed if you land a quick throw. Which we already have been over doesn't work.

~Jab is never guaranteed outside pinning an opponent. Even if your heavy lands and it's blocked it's 100% possible to dodge the jab follow up.

~jump attack is non feintable and has high recovery. meaning it's a free GB in majority cases if he whiffs it.

The only good thing he has is parry punishes and the mix up between charge heavy and soft feint into GB. And while you have a pretty big window to cancel into a GB it only visually has 3 timings for the opponent. If you cancel it immediately. If you cancel after you start charging but before half charge. and then slightly after half charge. after that he's committed to the heavy. It's predictable. especially if done from neutral. Centurion has no reliable way in. A decent player can shut out the mix up. 90% of his kit is trash. But he's still considered A tier because of how hard his punishes hit.

I am a former centurion main. I would gladly see nerfs to his punishes if it meant his kit as a whole was more useful.

Kahuf1
01-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Lol Raime...

1.Top speed od simple light attack is 500ms... wues what... Cent have exactly 500ms on light.
2.Quick throw cost Cent lower stamina then enemy ant its 2 moves. Enemy get damage 15 damage and like 2 bars stamina. Yea, it is reactable, but still there is more reward then risk. This is bad part of kit?
3.His kick is fastest, then for example Highlanders, cost him less stamina, take more stamina to enemy, and have to do nothing to perform (HL need to get offensive stance). This is bad part of kit?
4. Jab after heavy is pretty guaranted to nonassasins heroes and punish is stun, inbalance, stamina consume.... This is bad part of kit?
5. his jump attack tracking is like shamans predators mercy... like follow enemy if enemy sidedash at time, he is right in air! This is bad part of kit?

Try to play some underrated hero then main Cent and tell me results...

Knight_Raime
01-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Lol Raime...

1.Top speed od simple light attack is 500ms... wues what... Cent have exactly 500ms on light.
2.Quick throw cost Cent lower stamina then enemy ant its 2 moves. Enemy get damage 15 damage and like 2 bars stamina. Yea, it is reactable, but still there is more reward then risk. This is bad part of kit?
3.His kick is fastest, then for example Highlanders, cost him less stamina, take more stamina to enemy, and have to do nothing to perform (HL need to get offensive stance). This is bad part of kit?
4. Jab after heavy is pretty guaranted to nonassasins heroes and punish is stun, inbalance, stamina consume.... This is bad part of kit?
5. his jump attack tracking is like shamans predators mercy... like follow enemy if enemy sidedash at time, he is right in air! This is bad part of kit?

1) I haven't looked at his frame data in awhile that's why I said "I believe" and nothing you've said on this point counters what I stated about it.
2) So because it's not costing as much stamina it's good? No. Anyone who's actually good at the game will tell you how awful it is. No point in discussing what kind of rewards it can have if it never really lands outside low skill brackets.
3) His kick is the fastestest of the 2 kicks in the game. so? it's still completely dogable on reaction. if he doesn't go with anything after the kick most heros can GB him and it can't be teched. He can que a heavy. but any dodge attack will beat that. Yes it's bad because it never lands. If you're consistently eating hit by his kick that is a you problem.
4) No it isn't. Jab wether the heavy lands or is blocked on both assassins and non assassins is 100% dodgable. If you back dodge it's wonky. if you dodge to either side it's doable. Again yes because it's not going to land hardly ever.
5) Any attack in the game that has wind up or a charge will track if you dodge early. If you're dodging to avoid his jump heavy that's on you. much easier to simply walk backwords or just straight up block it for a free GB.

Charmzzz
01-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Lol Raime...

Holy, you seem to be really bad at the game.

1. Well, almost every hero has a 500ms Light attack (only 4 dont)
2. Quickthrow is counterable
3. 600ms on Kick for Cent, Highlander is 700ms but he can mixup it into the grab. Cent has to commit and gets punished hard (free GB) if the opponent dodges it. I never see any Cent use Kick outside of ganks anymore.
4. Jab after heavy is NOT guaranteed on anybody. Why you mention "non-assassins" especially? Same recovery on hit timings, so everyone can dodge it. You just have to time the dodge properly. I do it all the time on Warden into a SB-punish.
5. Jump attack is 900ms. That is almost a whole second. If you dodge too early - your fault. Why you want to dodge it in the first place as it is a super-easy parry / deflect?

Card1acArrest
01-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Charmzzz,
"4. Jab after heavy is NOT guaranteed on anybody. Why you mention "non-assassins" especially? Same recovery on hit timings, so everyone can dodge it. You just have to time the dodge properly. I do it all the time on Warden into a SB-punish."

Question on this one:
Is not the jab guaranteed and gives a knockdown if a charged heavy hits? I dont play Cent so I dont know for sure, but running a fast check on youtube, I see that SPLICED for example say so in his advanced Cent guide. This is used a lot in 4v4.

Charmzzz
01-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Charmzzz,
"4. Jab after heavy is NOT guaranteed on anybody. Why you mention "non-assassins" especially? Same recovery on hit timings, so everyone can dodge it. You just have to time the dodge properly. I do it all the time on Warden into a SB-punish."

Question on this one:
Is not the jab guaranteed and gives a knockdown if a charged heavy hits? I dont play Cent so I dont know for sure, but running a fast check on youtube, I see that SPLICED for example say so in his advanced Cent guide. This is used a lot in 4v4.

The related comment was concerning a normal jab after a confirmed light attack hit. This jab can be dodged and punished 100%. The charged jab (which throws you down) after a charged heavy is a guaranteed one, but for this to happen the cent has to commit to his charged heavy which is parryable in most situations. In ganking situations there are several characters with good moves, see Shugoki, Shinobi, Raider, Lawbringer - all of them have a stunlock move in their kit.

Armosias
01-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Charged heavy leads to guaranteed jab when it is unblockable only. After throw or to end a chain.

can you now argue?

Erm did you know that the average reaction time for man is one second? Are we all superheroes or did we learn the game? Because when you KNOW what may happen you can react much faster than this second, really much as some players can parry 500ms lights, meaning they reacted in around 300ms to let the guard switch animation in time for parry and taking about 20 and 30 ms for connections and computer processing. Also just in case I'd like to see where you got the numbers from because 100ms attack I don't believe it in any case.

Kahuf1
01-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Ok for detail, The median reaction time is 272 milliseconds for CLICK in time. (can be some differences in different resources... u can try urself reaction time... https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime)

But my information about 100ms was wrong. As FreezeTT say in some topic, reaction time should be 400ms to GB but between initating the GB and the parry window occuring, there is 0ms.
My apologize.

And about my oppinion, im maybe bad player or have no time to play enought or im just 30yo dude with slow reflections, i dont know... but i love this game. Dont know majority of this game. Dont know this game is developed for PROS or for just normal players.

I just say, Cent punishments (damage + stamina damage) is too much for others heroes. Ill just w8 for patch notes and then we can talk.
I dont wanna be ofensive or agresive, just wanna tell my things.

Skol.

Anarnam
01-11-2018, 02:15 PM
As a Raider, Warlord and Berserker player I have to say ... Centurion has a very OP max punish. Honestly I do not see problems in killing centurions but look at this video I did. considering that I only play with the Vikings, the character did all the work for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-NEDnLwr2w

Did you just post a video with a match where 2 absolutely no-skilled centurions pretend to play For Honor and call it "an example of centurion having OP punish?"
You must be joking. Cuz this video is a joke.

But back to the subject. I win against nearly every centurion. They were brought down to the ground completely by ubisoft. They have only one ability right now and it's called "bad player killing"

TacticalMirror6
03-25-2018, 08:30 PM
Just remove him from the game. U crying noobs just won't learn until every hero in the game is nerfed into uselessness. Centurion has already been nerfed hard asf already screw off.

You might not like that everyone hate the only warrior you can seem to win with but, a nerf is what he needs. Keep the combos , keep the bash but the only real problem here is the stamina drain. No stamina drain ... No reason to constant bash and you can now base your wins on your skills.

Dane520123
03-25-2018, 09:03 PM
You might not like that everyone hate the only warrior you can seem to win with but, a nerf is what he needs. Keep the combos , keep the bash but the only real problem here is the stamina drain. No stamina drain ... No reason to constant bash and you can now base your wins on your skills.

Lol I don’t even main centurion I main warden for 1. Just because you noobs suck doesn’t mean he needs to be nerfed, sorry to say it but get good chump. “ only hero u can with “ idiots like you are hilarious u just suck get over yourself. He doesn’t need any nerfs he needs a rework becuz he’s **** tier becuz pussys like u won’t get their left hands out their pants and learn how to play properly. He’s not getting a nerf anytime soon so either quit or stfu

ArchDukeInstinct
03-25-2018, 09:41 PM

Centurion is history. Just don't get guard broken near a wall and it's a relatively easy win. Hopefully the next batch of reworks contains Centurion.

UbiInsulin
03-25-2018, 09:42 PM
I don't know why this thread needed to be necro'd. Please create a new thread or find a more recent thread on the Centurion.