PDA

View Full Version : Incredibily? Warlord ? Or Lawbringer?

JFUHD
01-08-2018, 12:04 PM
So, since my 1st day in for honor i was attracted to the assassins.. I dont know why, is it the agility to move?, is it the swift light spam?? I dont really know.. But i think that it is time for me to learn some new heroes.. So i ask you guys. What do you prefer amongst the centurion the warlord and the lawbringer and why.?
Pluss if you want you can add some tips and tricks to the comments below..

Charmzzz
01-08-2018, 12:42 PM
LB is the flavor of the month, Impale for ledgekills or insane damage on wallsplat, shove after block into light / gb, very good parry punish.
Centurion has the insane cutscene combo after parry into wallsplat, but you have to play ultra-defensively. He has no good opener compared to LB or WL.
Warlord is still very good, crushing charge for ledgekills or a heavy on wallsplat, hyperarmor on heavies, fast and hard hitting zone, best gb travel distance for ledgekills or wallsplats.

JFUHD
01-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Should i consider Shugoki as well?? I dont know why, when i play with Berseker or any other assassin vs cent or lawbringer or even warlord, i can manage. But every time i play vs Shugoki, i dont know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but i think he is op . at least for me? Any additional thoughts on that?

Tyrjo
01-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Shugoki feels OP when your opponent doesn't know his weaknesses. Once they do, you can literally do nothing.

Want to try something different and want a challenge, play Highlander. :)

The_B0G_
01-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Want to try something different and want a challenge, play Highlander. :)

Don't be so mean.

Hormly
01-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Well you cant play warlord, only i am allowed to play warlord 😆

JFUHD
01-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Well you cant play warlord, only i am allowed to play warlord 😆

Oh , darn it , and he looks cool ;D
hahah
well, i really dont know shugoki's weakness , pluss as an assassin, i die like within 2 hits from him.

The_B0G_
01-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Oh , darn it , and he looks cool ;D
hahah
well, i really dont know shugoki's weakness , pluss as an assassin, i die like within 2 hits from him.

With Shugoki you need to keep up pressure, if you land a hit, don't back off, try GBs too, that instantly negates his hyper armor. If using an assassin, feint and dodge attack when he tries to trade with you, then GB. Once his hyper armor is gone he takes extra damage from any attack that hits him.

JFUHD
01-08-2018, 02:29 PM
= Once his hyper armor is gone he takes extra damage from any attack that hits him.

Wow, i didnt have a clue. That is useful to know. In conclusion. Besides highlander, (i tried to play with him, not impressed ) what do you guys pref?

JFUHD
01-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Centurions combo is light, heavy, guard break and repeat???
i ve seen some of them do that, but i dont know if they actually use those moves

The_B0G_
01-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Wow, i didnt have a clue. That is useful to know. In conclusion. Besides highlander, (i tried to play with him, not impressed ) what do you guys pref?

If you're looking for something between heavy and assassin, kensei is pretty fun to use, he has good damage and a dodge attack, you have to use a lot of feints to be effective with him but he's a lot of fun.

JFUHD
01-08-2018, 03:42 PM
you have to use a lot of feints to be effective with him but he's a lot of fun.

That is my only problem. I dont use feint that much, im not used to it.. i know its a huge disadvantage but im training :P

The_B0G_
01-08-2018, 03:53 PM
That is my only problem. I dont use feint that much, im not used to it.. i know its a huge disadvantage but im training :P

A good combo with kensei is light, top heavy, that gives you an unblockable top heavy that you can either let go through, or cancel and go for another light, or Gb, I usually GB, off of a GB with kensei you get a free top heavy.

If you get the GB when he is out of stamina or close to a wall you can hit GB again and aim him towards the wall, you can then goto top heavy and it will be the unlockable top heavy that has real good damage, I've seen other kensei do around 65-68 damage with it.

It sounds complicated but he's pretty easy to use, to be good at kensei you just have to get good at mind games.

JFUHD
01-09-2018, 12:28 AM
I will try him out , and tell you the results ;D thx for the tips my friend

The_B0G_
01-09-2018, 02:46 AM
I will try him out , and tell you the results ;D thx for the tips my friend

Good luck!

nufrancis
01-09-2018, 02:59 AM
If you dont like turtling dont use Warlord and LB, Espcially LB. Both of this heroes encourage players to turtling. LB's kit has many counter, but if you master LB you will be very powerful. In my opinion LB is one of top tier heroes. He is scarier than Cent. Outside of turtling he has ultimate opener, the Shove. It has UB + Hyperarmour and you can use that to follow up block. In 4vs4 he is very strong also. His longarm very useful in ganking situation and he has all of those annoying bombs in his feats. Im not LB user but out of all heroes he is the hardest to fight

JFUHD
01-10-2018, 02:22 AM
Thank you for your info, i mgonna try LB a bit later. and i m gonna tell you the results