PDA

View Full Version : Copernicus Conspiracy

Assassin_M
12-06-2010, 10:40 AM
I`v downloaded it once and it didnt work, I deleted it and downloaded it again and installed and again it doesnt work WTF !!!!

help please anyone

Assassin_M
12-06-2010, 10:40 AM
I`v downloaded it once and it didnt work, I deleted it and downloaded it again and installed and again it doesnt work WTF !!!!

help please anyone

YHHTQ
12-06-2010, 10:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

help please anyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean it doesn't work...?! If by "doesn't work" you mean that you can't find it, last time I checked, it randomly appears an icon on the map, which signifies a Copernicus mission. Keep playing and it will show up eventually.

Assassin_M
12-06-2010, 10:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

help please anyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean it doesn't work...?! If by "doesn't work" you mean that you can't find it, last time I checked, it randomly appears an icon on the map, which signifies a Copernicus mission. Keep playing and it will show up eventually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Trust me friendu dont want to know what i did to try and get it right..
I started the game all over again and kept checking on the map after every sequence.. No AFTER EVERY MEMORY !!!! then I did that AGAIN and as if having it not work wasnt bad enough, I accidently delete My 100 % save data and start all over AGAIN !!!!!!