PDA

View Full Version : Colloseum Romulos Lair problem...

Eldiar
11-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Anyone got an idea how come I can't access the Romulos Lair located at the Colloseum?
I didn't spot it during my playthrough on the map and even after I finished the game I still can't acces it even in the DNA replay section.
To boost that I even got the Armor of Brutus...I'm really clueless about this and I only need the lair for my Trophie..Helpz plz!

Eldiar
11-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Anyone got an idea how come I can't access the Romulos Lair located at the Colloseum?
I didn't spot it during my playthrough on the map and even after I finished the game I still can't acces it even in the DNA replay section.
To boost that I even got the Armor of Brutus...I'm really clueless about this and I only need the lair for my Trophie..Helpz plz!

Piflik
11-22-2010, 12:36 PM
How do you got the armor, when you didn't do the Lair?

My guess is, that you did the Lair, but the game glitched on you and didn't unlock the Trophy...

Eldiar
11-22-2010, 12:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:
How do you got the armor, when you didn't do the Lair?

My guess is, that you did the Lair, but the game glitched on you and didn't unlock the Trophy... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't say I remember but...If I did it and the Trophie glitched wouldn't I be albe to replay it in the DNA section? I checked it and it only contains 5 Lair's which is odd..

Piflik
11-22-2010, 12:57 PM
The Lairs are all named, so you should see the Colliseo in the list...

And the first Lair you do is part of the story and thus it is not found under Secret Locations, but in the main section (Sequence 2)

CourtJestGaming
11-22-2010, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:
The Lairs are all named, so you should see the Colliseo in the list...

And the first Lair you do is part of the story and thus it is not found under Secret Locations, but in the main section (Sequence 2) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct, and the main lair, with the armor locked inside is noted as a Gold Icon on the Map, as opposed to the black ones the other ones are marked as http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif