PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha... seriously...

Tecknoterrorist
01-08-2018, 01:23 AM
So many of you use Aramusha and think, wow im great player with this character!

i think my mom can win any of us if use aramusha.. just spam light and you kill everithing...

Ubisoft what a **** you doing?

Nerf this ****!

And please, aramusha player, don't try to defend this broken class...

SenBotsu893
01-08-2018, 02:04 AM
if you have problem against his light spam than you have a much harder time against pk, shaman, shinobi, zerker, valk.

because unlike them his light attacks have always the same pattern. side -.top -side - top.

ask any of the higher skilled players and everyone will tell you that aramusha needs a buff if anything.

Baggin_
01-08-2018, 02:10 AM

i think my mom can win any of us if use aramusha.. just spam light and you kill everithing...

Nerf this ****!

He's a noob crusher for sure, but going up against someone who knows his move set and knows how to block you find that he really doesn't have all that much going for him. I have a rep 10 Ara and I've played against people that I just couldn't do anything to. He has no openers and can't get a heavy from gb, his throwing direction is also very inconsistant so trying to throwing someone into a wall just to get a heavy can even be challenging. Lb is his counter, just an fyi. If you play as an assassin the worst possible thing you can do is trying to dash out of his combo unless you know you can get the deflect. I suggest playing as him for a couple reps to get his move set down. Once you figure it out, he really isn't all that bad.

ZealousCloud
01-08-2018, 04:29 AM

Nerf this ****!

So many of you think shaman, I'm a great player! If my light spam connects through all three of my light infinite, I'm gunna "spam" it because you can't block top. Sorry, I've had every hero shut my initial infinite down, it's your problem. Get a better tv, wired controller, wired internet.

The book of five rings tells me to crush any opponent with the easiest tactics, and to never let anyone take advantage.

Zombie.Face
01-08-2018, 08:31 AM
I agree, he needs to be fixed. i don't even call it a nerf. its broken.

Knight_Raime
01-08-2018, 10:31 AM
If you're dying to light spam it's your fault. Aramusha is considered to be one of the worst heros at higher levels of play.
Sure he's a newb stomper. But at that skill level almost any hero is.

The_B0G_
01-08-2018, 01:34 PM
As soon as I found out his light spam combo needs to go top every second time, it made him pretty mediocre. When he gets his revenge he can be pretty hard to handle though.

PDXGorechild
01-08-2018, 01:57 PM
Learn how the class works and adapt yourself to deal with it. Practice.

He's honestly not that bad, and as others have said, underpowered if anything at high level play.

Remember people used to have the same complaints about Berserker in the early days, before they actually bothered to learn how dance of the paired blades works and how to counter it. Who's complaining he's overpowered these days?

Hormly
01-08-2018, 02:17 PM
As a warlord the aramusha is almost as easy to kill as the orochi 😆 i dont understand the hate for him

yenboi3025
01-08-2018, 02:47 PM
I'm laughing imagining op trying to out light the aramusha during his combo and gets hit a dozen times in a row....and still at half health btw.

Please don't say such things in public. Dev's might be balancing from random posts and I don't want them to find this.

Orochi596
01-08-2018, 04:04 PM
They need to nerf this bs character

Vakris_One
01-08-2018, 05:12 PM

Nerf this ****!

So the OP opens with mocking his own mother's gaming skillz....

Um.... okay?

Tecknoterrorist
01-08-2018, 06:59 PM
if you top player say: aramusha is underpower i try to trust you,
but aramusha still hit with one light, start spam and my char CANT recover fast for parry or dodge any other attack... my connection is ok is not a lag problem, the animation of recover after first hit is more slow the aramusha light spam... is a fact not a player problem... if you have a video when any other class can stop the aramusha spam, please link me and i will learn how to stop him. But for now i cant be more fast than aramusha light spam if my char dont recover from hit.

and no i dont have problem with any other char... shaman OP? she go down in 2\3 hit. i dont have problem with her with conq

David_gorda
01-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Aramusha is a noob Class just like pk, exploiting lag and bad connections and fps. Only noobs play those classes. No need to adapt to your opponent moves just spam to win. Really poorly designed characters but i Know all noobs are happy playing those classes.

Devils-_-legacy
01-08-2018, 11:32 PM
Tbf the amusha hasn't got anything good other then the rocksteady feat and most people get bored spamming lights not as fun as you seem to think I think everyone would prefer if he had a decent kit/moves then having to rely on lights

Vakris_One
01-09-2018, 03:47 AM
if you top player say: aramusha is underpower i try to trust you,
but aramusha still hit with one light, start spam and my char CANT recover fast for parry or dodge any other attack... my connection is ok is not a lag problem, the animation of recover after first hit is more slow the aramusha light spam... is a fact not a player problem... if you have a video when any other class can stop the aramusha spam, please link me and i will learn how to stop him. But for now i cant be more fast than aramusha light spam if my char dont recover from hit.

and no i dont have problem with any other char... shaman OP? she go down in 2\3 hit. i dont have problem with her with conq
Here's a couple videos of players beating Aramusha.

Shinobi vs Aramusha:
https://youtu.be/3yYBFQlhaHw

Orochi vs Aramusha:
https://youtu.be/nxhjwjW8wrU

A very simplistic guide on beating Aramusha:
https://youtu.be/nxhjwjW8wrU
^ Not the best guide ever but it's a starting point.

For one of the best guides on learning everything about the Aramusha check JBirse's guide video:
https://youtu.be/j9XkPHKkeXM

It helps a lot to familiarise yourself with everything a character can use against you because then it becomes easier to counter them. Try playing as Aramusha as well if ypu haven't already.

Vakris_One
01-09-2018, 03:54 AM
Aramusha is a noob Class just like pk, exploiting lag and bad connections and fps. Only noobs play those classes. No need to adapt to your opponent moves just spam to win. Really poorly designed characters but i Know all noobs are happy playing those classes.
That's a massive chip you're carrying around on your shoulder there. Are you sure you wouldn't rather try playing Aramusha and seeing for yourself how he does what he does instead of harbouring grudges against players that use him? You're only really winding yourself up and making yourself feel ten times worse by assuming that you are being beaten by noobs.

HumoLoco
01-09-2018, 04:01 AM
not really. hes useless now. everyone know how to counter him already. he made me go back to play centurion again.

David_gorda
01-09-2018, 04:16 AM
That's a massive chip you're carrying around on your shoulder there. Are you sure you wouldn't rather try playing Aramusha and seeing for yourself how he does what he does instead of harbouring grudges against players that use him? You're only really winding yourself up and making yourself feel ten times worse by assuming that you are being beaten by noobs.
I usually beat them playing aggressive with assassins classes with non assassins i just block it. Aramusha is not strong just boring poorly designed kit. No i dont want use 15 k steel to unlock a Class i not like. I Did test playing with aramusha against bots but i dont like the design of the character at all.

Dane520123
01-09-2018, 06:21 AM
Aramusha ****kn sucks, he's so easy to curb stomp

Alustar.
01-09-2018, 06:29 AM
If you are running vanguard, you find really have as excuse for getting caught in light chains. Keep your block up top and that reduces the entire game down to a 50/50 on with side to block. If you can't get that then you have other issues outside of one of the lower performing heroes bearing you with noob cheese tactics

Vakris_One
01-09-2018, 11:27 AM
I usually beat them playing aggressive with assassins classes with non assassins i just block it. Aramusha is not strong just boring poorly designed kit. No i dont want use 15 k steel to unlock a Class i not like. I Did test playing with aramusha against bots but i dont like the design of the character at all.
So you admit that he's not a strong character it's just that you find him boring to fight. That's fair enough, but I see no reason for you to belittle and insult players that use him. That's petty and whiney in my opinion.

David_gorda
01-09-2018, 05:04 PM
So you admit that he's not a strong character it's just that you find him boring to fight. That's fair enough, but I see no reason for you to belittle and insult players that use him. That's petty and whiney in my opinion. yes he is not op. 99% of People that play aramusha and pk are noobs though. I never Been parried by an aramusha and pk almost never either. They can just spam and win takes No skill to play.

Steell241
01-09-2018, 05:37 PM
As a warlord main. (Also not a ledgelord, I'm talking on of the real warlords lol) I eat aramusha for breakfast. If I die to one it's cuz my block is not on time or I'm ganked. My own fault. Now this is from a perception from a warlord. My gladiator character though is a different story, it took aloooot of practice, but aramushas strikes can indeed be gaurded against, the reflex gaurd is a serious pain in the *** and I understand people's frustrations. Any new player will most likely be torn to shreds by this guy. That said, he doesn't have too impressive of a kit, the lights and feints is pretty much all he's got. Now the SHAMAN!? that is someone I would call a bit op lol

Tecknoterrorist
01-10-2018, 09:55 PM
The video is aganist assassin's, find me a video aganist conq or other class without dodge.
If aramusha hit when enemy activate revenge, aramusha don't be affected by knockdown... Aramusha need nerf...

Vakris_One
01-11-2018, 12:12 AM
The video is aganist assassin's, find me a video aganist conq or other class without dodge.
If aramusha hit when enemy activate revenge, aramusha don't be affected by knockdown... Aramusha need nerf...
That's his rocksteady feat, it stops him from being staggered. Shugoki has the same feat but it's funny how people didn't notice it until Aramusha. In any case that feat breaks the mechanics of the game and needs to go in my opinion.

As for further videos: I'd drop the demanding tone if I were you. You said to find you a video of a player beating Aramusha. If you want a vid of a specific class beating him you can always try doing your own research and looking for one yourself. I recommend looking through Tru3Tal3nt and Mege's Youtube channels. Have fun.