PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the swift server maintenance!

bob333e
01-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Just a quick word to say, thank you Ubisoft, all is back up and working normally, PS4 user here, I'm sure PC and XBOX users can confirm the same.

Amazing job at handling this real quick. Thank you. :)

Ubi-Boat
01-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Hey Fady117!

So happy to hear that everything is back to normal for you! The team will be so happy to hear your appreciation and kind words. Please let me know if you begin to experience this issue or any other as I will be happy to help!

bob333e
01-07-2018, 11:03 PM
Will do! thanks a lot good sir.

I still have to file a report concerning a lagswitcher on PS4, to Ubisoft Support. I had blocked him on PSN yet he still reappears in the next tournament against me. I shall do so soon as the video is prepared and uploaded to YouTube.

Thank you guys.

Ubi-Boat
01-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Will do! thanks a lot good sir.

I still have to file a report concerning a lagswitcher on PS4, to Ubisoft Support. I had blocked him on PSN yet he still reappears in the next tournament against me. I shall do so soon as the video is prepared and uploaded to YouTube.

Thank you guys.

Sorry to hear you ran into someone that was possibly using an exploit. Please be aware of our naming and shaming rule before posting your video though. We do not allow the posting of any names of players possibly using an exploit. Please contact Ubisoft Support (http://support.ubi.com) with the names of any possible cheaters or players using an exploit so they may properly handle the situation. Thank you.

bob333e
01-08-2018, 02:07 AM
Sorry to hear you ran into someone that was possibly using an exploit. Please be aware of our naming and shaming rule before posting your video though. We do not allow the posting of any names of players possibly using an exploit. Please contact Ubisoft Support (http://support.ubi.com) with the names of any possible cheaters or players using an exploit so they may properly handle the situation. Thank you.

Yes don't worry, it is exactly what I meant, I will be contacting Ubisoft Support directly about it, I will not be posting anything here about the lagswitcher. I know full well it's against the forum rules ^^ also, the videos will be 'unlisted' on YouTube, not 'public', they won't be viewable nor searchable unless I send a link to someone. I prefer to remain anonymous, I like it better when exploiters don't know who reported them and cannot find a source. I'm also not the type of person to pursue an exploiter to the ends of the earth; I just want them out of my own gaming experience, and if I can help in saving others the headache, and get them banned/suspended in the process, all the better.

That said, I will be uploading the video proof on YouTube then directly contact Support. Thanks for the link, and thank you again!

bob333e
01-08-2018, 04:13 AM
Small update: Videos uploaded, Support contacted, case created. All's in order. Thanks a ton again. :)