PDA

View Full Version : Aight, the spam is crazy.

yenboi3025
01-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Seriously.

bob333e
01-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Indeed.

Something happened with the servers lately. Servers went down, the forum and Ubisoft Club websites weren't accepting logins yesterday, Ranks got wiped on PS4 (at least those I know of), Ubisoft Club not registering For Honor currently, and the spam has increased.

Let's hope it's just a road bump. And that the Rank thing will be addressed the soonest.

Vakris_One
01-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Ranks on PC were also wiped. Are you guys referring to spam on the forums or in the game?

Edit: I just took a gander at the first 2 pages of general discussion. Spam on the forum it is :(

bob333e
01-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Ranks on PC were also wiped. Are you guys referring to spam on the forums or in the game?

Edit: I just took a gander at the first 2 pages of general discussion. Spam on the forum it is :(

Yup, forum spam. And it was my own Rank that got wiped yesterday night on PS4, unsure of how many other PS4 users also faced the same issue. That's on top of the previous PC issue (which should be resolved by now). Unless you mean PC users got their ranks wiped again? :s

Ubi-Boat
01-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Hey everyone!

The team is aware of the excessive spam that this forum receives and is working on ways to better fight spam and have our users experience be the best that it can be while on our forums.

Due to some technical difficulties with Ubisoft servers, we were not able to delete the spam until now. We apologize for it being much worse than normal during this period.

Vakris_One
01-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Yup, forum spam. And it was my own Rank that got wiped yesterday night on PS4, unsure of how many other PS4 users also faced the same issue. That's on top of the previous PC issue (which should be resolved by now). Unless you mean PC users got their ranks wiped again? :s
Ah, apologies I was indeed referring to the first time PC users got their ranks wiped. I am not aware of any further wipes.

Hey everyone!

The team is aware of the excessive spam that this forum receives and is working on ways to better fight spam and have our users experience be the best that it can be while on our forums.

Due to some technical difficulties with Ubisoft servers, we were not able to delete the spam until now. We apologize for it being much worse than normal during this period.
Understandable with Ubi's servers being disrupted. For Honor seems to be having issues registering XP, rewards and Orders at the end of matches currently. There's one thread I found mentioning it:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1820977-game-stop-gibing-rewards

and my own thread on the issue:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1820982-Matches-Have-Stopped-Giving-XP-Rewards-and-Fulfilling-Orders

Thank you kindly.

yenboi3025
01-07-2018, 09:04 PM
I find it so hard to be nice on the internet.

Why is that?

yenboi3025
01-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Well that didn't take long.