PDA

View Full Version : GREETINGS AND THANKS

Kahvikuppi
03-23-2004, 05:03 AM
I just want to thank Oleg & Team for the IL-2/FB/Ace Pack. I`ve thanked you before, but still, one more time: this is a marvellous game, smart AI, beatiful art, lots of fun. There are so many ways you can enjoy, online gaming, QMB,FMB,Campaignes from You, the community and selfmade campaigns as well. One can enjoy the details on the ground and in the air; watch them like a movie or take part there...

So much fun for all; from the youngest to the oldest. What else can you ask for? And not to forget the 3:rd party workers. I want to send to all of you my kindest greetings. Everybody, ENJOY!

One totally devoted fun.

Kahvikuppi
03-23-2004, 05:03 AM
I just want to thank Oleg & Team for the IL-2/FB/Ace Pack. I`ve thanked you before, but still, one more time: this is a marvellous game, smart AI, beatiful art, lots of fun. There are so many ways you can enjoy, online gaming, QMB,FMB,Campaignes from You, the community and selfmade campaigns as well. One can enjoy the details on the ground and in the air; watch them like a movie or take part there...

So much fun for all; from the youngest to the oldest. What else can you ask for? And not to forget the 3:rd party workers. I want to send to all of you my kindest greetings. Everybody, ENJOY!

One totally devoted fun.