PDA

View Full Version : Not a single matchmaking the entire night

b1gb4d0rc
01-07-2018, 01:38 AM
Dear devs,

I've been playing on PS4 in Spain and the game has not been able to find a single player (opponent or on my team) for (at least) the last four hours. I haven't been able to play PVP at all and only duels against AI because the game didn't find any human players.

Is there something going on?

Thank you.

Bindirtnappin24
01-07-2018, 02:00 AM
Have issues playing PS4 FH what happened in NY so answering the issue would be great.

ChampionRuby50g
01-07-2018, 02:08 AM
Sorry, but I really wish people would read before posting. There are at least 3 other threads already made with a moderator replying on two that I know off stating that there is an issue with game servers, with several games including For Honor been affected, as well as saying they’ll update us as soon as there is any news. Please check the forums/sun-forums for news before posting, it creates unneeded clutter when there are already threads with discussion on them.

SpikeDaemon
01-07-2018, 02:09 AM
Same here, Italy.
I've been playing for days without network issues and now, even if I got a "green" NAT 1 I can't find any match or opponent... matchmaking seems to be "infinite", it doesn't even refresh after 3 minutes

@ChampionRuby50g
Sorry man, you're right. Personally, I just replied in the first thread I've seen, my fault not searching further.