PDA

View Full Version : Servers Appear to be Down (At least on PC)

RageOvSparta
01-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Upon starting, said failed to sync achievements. Upon loading, unable to connect to Steel store. Upon trying to find a game, nothing. Servers obviously down.

ChampionRuby50g
01-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Xbox and possibly PlayStation too.

Enollis
01-06-2018, 11:34 PM
I'm currently in the game and have been waiting with a friend for about 20 minutes now (01.06.18) I don't get matched up with anything. Dominion doesn't work, duels and Brawl.... Just seems to find nothing...

UbiJurassic
01-07-2018, 12:04 AM
There are server issues impacting multiple games, but at this time it doesn't appear to be effecting players being able to play on For Honor. Regardless, our technical team is investigating the issue and working on resolving this as quickly as possible.

DoctorMcBatman
01-07-2018, 12:12 AM
There are server issues impacting multiple games, but at this time it doesn't appear to be affecting players being able to play on For Honor. Regardless, our technical team is investigating the issue and working on resolving this as quickly as possible.

I'm pretty sure it is affecting FH. I cannot play. There are quite a few threads and comments on the forum noting this.

PC

SammyCannon
01-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Matchmaking have not worked för 1 your for me. (Endless quene). PS4

Syndicate_Saint
01-07-2018, 12:17 AM
It's definitely effecting For Honor as well. I would hope that 30 min que times for a duel are not common.

UbiJurassic
01-07-2018, 12:22 AM
I just synced up with the rest of the team and it is definitely effecting For Honor as well. Thanks for making us aware guys. We're looking into the issue and I'll be sure to update you with any new details I receive from the rest of the team.

RageOvSparta
01-07-2018, 12:23 AM
There are server issues impacting multiple games, but at this time it doesn't appear to be affecting players being able to play on For Honor. Regardless, our technical team is investigating the issue and working on resolving this as quickly as possible.

It is most definitely affecting For Honor right now, as you can see none of us can find matches. At all. We appreciate the on-time and quick work to investigate the issue! ^^

Card1acArrest
01-07-2018, 12:40 AM
tried the single player campaign as that works, tried realistic mode...but almost fell asleep. :D

Tundra 793
01-07-2018, 01:01 AM
If anyone needs their Daily Orders, or the regular ones, try PvAI modes, I hear those still work.