PDA

View Full Version : Stand and fight you wimpy bombers

M4RKSG4MES
01-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Will Ubisoft EVER see the OBVIOUS i NOW come out before i start battle IF i have inkling that character has bomb/arrows because you KNOW you are on LOST cause and totally wasting your time fighting for ALL four of my team will be defeated with bomb/arrows at end . The ONLY way to prevent this is to have them blocked or unusable at the Stand and fight stage , im FED UP of stating this BUT you KNOW NOTHING is gonna be done about it ,or EVEN the faster executions we were promised, depending on character/execution some take it feels forever to perform meanwhile your getting hit like crazy whilst performing ,SURELY this prevents/deters players from doin them which is wrong ., just like damaging your team mates if hit in error is too. Along with 30 Odd moves for SOME characters whereas others ONLY dozen AND SOME with 6 or more UNblockables to others ONLY ONE.

SangLong524
01-07-2018, 04:16 AM
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
If just some arrows and bombs(bombs I can sympathize) can get your little panties in such a nasty twist like this, no wonder they have such fun doing that.
I personally love throwing bombs at the minions, even more so at rage-induced spitting dumb dumbs.

M4RKSG4MES
01-07-2018, 10:11 AM
On minions fine, you obviously CANT fight ( another bomb freak) but too hang around ALL game doin nothing but just throw bomb at end makes farce of WHOLE game , even on duels/brawls they are used no swing/strike or hit required what kind of battle is that , i've NOTHING against using bombs etc IF they were limited , NOT able to use at Stand and fight stage or duels ,yes thats right fight look it up try doing some its LOT more fun if able. I know 100's players are leaving game in droves because of this abuse/cheap kill thrill and there will be more, not ALL the characters have the bomb/arrow facility ,i personally REFUSE to use if have on moral/princible grounds much prefer to fight properly

SaschoS
01-07-2018, 10:54 AM
Sang long you are a f puss. We all know that feats are totaly breaking Dominion experience. This game is called for honor not seek and destroy

Eyyupyeser95
01-07-2018, 11:53 AM
Feats are in the game for a reason.
You wont take over a castle without catapults right?

dimQ.
01-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Agree If u play against 4 bombermans(with same skill as your team), is almost guarantee loose, who needs that "quick reflex" feat if u can kill all four enemies by one click. Also animation of Lawbringer bomb throw is like instant, even faster than warden's "flashbang" throw. And sometimes is imossible to escape bomb area cause of environment, or if u parry someone and a few moments after that catapult was launched, you are dead. Don't like it .