PDA

View Full Version : english voices sound pack

fi-bluedragon
03-19-2004, 06:23 AM
I just installed the new Aces pack, but have lost my english/commonwealth voices. Can anyone direct me to the site to download it again.

fi-bluedragon
03-19-2004, 06:23 AM
I just installed the new Aces pack, but have lost my english/commonwealth voices. Can anyone direct me to the site to download it again.

NTESLA
03-19-2004, 07:42 AM
I had the same thing happen to me but the original voice pack that came with Extreme_One/Poymando's B.o.B campaign are still there. What surely happened was that during the installation of AEP it renamed the directory where the RAF voice pack is. Take a look in your :

\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\samples\Speech

directory to see if you have TWO "GB" folders, if so open one of them and choose any voice actor to see if he sounds "English" and not "American" if so then just copy over those directories (Actor1 - Actor9) and paste them over into the "new" GB directory.

You could also try to delete the new "American" GB folder and rename the backup again to "GB". You should hear those RAF again!

http://fluxout.homestead.com/files/Thx-32x.jpg

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you"

Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

fi-bluedragon
03-19-2004, 07:49 AM
Thanks for that, I managed to find the file at Netwings.