PDA

View Full Version : New AC in WW1

aleksa297
01-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Hi everyone
I know that most of you are sceptic when you look at the title of topic, but as you know WW1 wasn't known by many automatic guns, most of them were semi-automatic and it is close to muskets and other guns in AC3-AC Syndicate. And also there wouldn't be many weapons of that kind, and many missions on battlefield, it shouldn't make Hitman instead AC, but the emphasize should be put on story as it was in Ezio trilogy. As you know WW1 started by assissaniting Franz Ferdinand by young Serb Gavrilo Princip, and Gavrilo Princip was part of organization Young Bosnia, and they were supported by organization Unity or dead(Black hand) which killed Serbian king Aleksandar Obrenovic. Well what if I say to you that Gavrilo Princip iz Assassin, and Franz Ferdinand a Templar, and that Black hand is one part of Assassin order. And here is explanation in game why WW1 started: Serbian king had a Pieces of Eden and if you look this photo
{ https://www.google.rs/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.danubeogradu.rs%2F wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F04%2FInsignije-kralja-Petra-I-Karadjordjevica.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.danubeogradu.rs%2F2013 %2F04%2Fkaradordevici-i-obrenovici-u-zbirkama-istorijskog-muzeja-srbije%2F&docid=OLFNwy6Ar9D1IM&tbnid=r60eMZSzZOdAyM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiP9OfypcPYAhWBoSwKHVFiBB0QMwg9KAAwAA.. i&w=800&h=460&bih=949&biw=1920&q=insignije%20kralja%20petra&ved=0ahUKEwiP9OfypcPYAhWBoSwKHVFiBB0QMwg9KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8 }
then you can see that it really look like Pieces of Eden. And Franz Ferdinand was a Templar like Franz Joseph, king of Austria-Hungaria. So they wanted to take this Pieces of Eden, but it was almost impossible because king Peter was defended very well. So they decided to attack Serbia, and also the attacking has political reasons. And why Russia take part in war? Well their dinasty also keep some important relics such as Longin's spear(google it), and they wanted to support their brother country, but also to help assassins. Germany was leading by Templars too, at least on kind of it "the Tevton knights". And how king Peter get in possession of these relics? Well he found it during his stay in Switzerland, and then in war he was retreating with whole country across Albania, and he hid that relics there, just to realise that Templar found it and then he send Assassins(you) to retreat it, when you did it you send it to America, and Apple got in possesion of Nikola Tesla(as you can see in clusters in AC 2).
Also there should be mission of assinating king Aleksandar Obrenovic, previous Serbian king, and taking Peter to throne. Also Franz Joseph was assinated in 1916 by Assassins, and that had a big influence on WW1. Also there should be some missions outside of Serbia, on other fronts, for example you can have a meet with Hitler on Western front, and there you chose to save his life, and you can try to save Romanov dinasty, but you fail, and they were killed by Templars, but you successefuly take relics, with help of Cossacs, and take it to Serbia or somewhere else, far away of hands of Templars.
And what about gameplay? All these guns and things are not in style of AC. Well that shouldn't be a problem. As I said, there should be maybe couple of missions on front where you do somethings behind lines and help to win some great battles. But admit it, it would be epic to take part in one of great batlles in WW1. Also in many missions there shouldn't be any guns, in that time people still used swords, and specialy it was done by Templars :D , also imagine that epic moment when you save some soldiers life and then realise that it was Hitler. There are also many mission exactly in style of AC, like assissaniton of king Franz Joseph, Aleksandar Obrenovic,Nikola Romanov, etc. and there should be a lot fight with Templars behind lines,and with good scenario it would be a great game.