PDA

View Full Version : Can we PLEASE get a way to fill in missing track "pieces?"

is0chronous
01-05-2018, 08:48 PM
I've been playing this game for years, and have unlocked most tracks (not to mention purchasing every track pack ever put on sale) but occasionally I'll miss a few days and WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT wind up with 1-9 "pieces" of a track that just hang around my map forever with NO WAY TO EVER GET THE TRACK AGAIN.

I've had several of these since before the "evil lady makes jars of evil fall from the sky" event several months ago. Now some of those not-unlocked tracks are showing up in the current event, and by god I WANT THEM. I check the shop daily, but never find any tracks or track pieces for sale. Track pieces are never offered as showdown rewards. Tracks are never offered on the slot machine either. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO UNLOCK THESE TRACKS IF YOU NEVER GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY!? In the past, partial tracks could be "filled in" by purchasing missing tracks pieces with gems. That's fine! If I have to use premium currency to unlock them, so be it. Just give me SOME way to get them!

Even in the current event it's damn near impossible to unlock any of the tracks that are being offered in pieces. I maybe get a chance at a single piece once every 20 tickets spent, and even then I have to spend a fortune in gems to ensure that I actually get the track piece.

As a software developer myself, I've always tried to be very patient and understanding of the myriad issues I've had with this game, but this isn't even a technical issue, it's just plain bad game design. Do not give players in a mobile game a single opportunity to unlock new content in a limited span of time, and then never give them another chance at it! And please don't give me the same "we're thinking about how to solve this issue" answer I've seen other players receive when complaining about this - it's been six months since I last saw someone get that answer in another thread, and if RL can't figure out a solution to such a simple problem in half a year, then they're not the company I thought they were.

xitooner
01-05-2018, 10:09 PM
In the past, partial tracks could be "filled in" by purchasing missing tracks pieces with gems.

Thats my hope for this event, since its got so many tracks that are handed out by map pieces; its almost ineveitable to get at least one of these loot wheel tracks (or the 1% track reward for many people) where you dont have map pieces.

If RL doesnt give us the "buy track piece with gem" approach for these event tracks, its going to be pretty ugly.... we have enough trouble with getting all tracks without throwing these on the pile too..

CaptainWeelie
01-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Hello is0chronous, I know where you’re coming from, and we do get your point.

We’ve had multiple events in the past where that gave away Track Pieces as rewards and that’s why we made all Track Pieces for sale on the World Map a few months ago.
Most of the previous event tracks were also made available in the Daily Shop. They are certainly there for a limited time span, but you’ll have the opportunity to earn them again in the future.

I won’t be able to tell you the exact date, but they’ll definitely be made available soon - we’ll keep updating our In-game news or social media pages to keep everyone informed.
As far as this event is concerned, I know it’s tough to earn all the tracks but we’ll make sure you have the opportunity to get them in the future.

is0chronous
05-17-2018, 12:06 AM
It's now been FIVE MONTHS, and there is STILL no way to get these track pieces. I had hoped they'd be included as part of the recent loot wheel bonus day, but no, the only "special" prize that was even offered in dozens of track runs was a single paint job. Seriously, PLEASE GIVE US A WAY TO GET MISSING TRACKS AND TRACK PIECES. New tracks are literally the only reason to come back to this game after playing it as long as I have. These days I basically just play during events, or enter enough showdowns to hit rank 1 if there's a new track as the top prize. There's nothing else that brings me back to the game.

CaptainStealie
05-18-2018, 10:22 AM
😊👍🏼

is0chronous
05-18-2018, 08:21 PM
Please stop spamming that same stupid post in multiple threads.

So I noticed today there was a news item in game saying that old tracks were available to purchase in the shop, but (for God knows what reason) only for THREE DAYS!? And THEN I noticed there are NO TIMESTAMPS OR DATES ON IN-GAME NEWS, so I have NO idea when that three days begins or ends! Not only that, but I just spent 100 gems refreshing the shop repeatedly, and never had any tracks show up!

Seriously, WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU TIME-LIMIT THIS!? It's getting BEYOND idiotic into the realm of the truly ludicrous. I honestly cannot understand so many of the design choices made in this game. It's like they're trying to make things as hostile as possible to their most devoted player base.

hanks420
05-19-2018, 03:07 AM
Please stop spamming that same stupid post in multiple threads.

So I noticed today there was a news item in game saying that old tracks were available to purchase in the shop, but (for God knows what reason) only for THREE DAYS!? And THEN I noticed there are NO TIMESTAMPS OR DATES ON IN-GAME NEWS, so I have NO idea when that three days begins or ends! Not only that, but I just spent 100 gems refreshing the shop repeatedly, and never had any tracks show up!

Seriously, WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU TIME-LIMIT THIS!? It's getting BEYOND idiotic into the realm of the truly ludicrous. I honestly cannot understand so many of the design choices made in this game. It's like they're trying to make things as hostile as possible to their most devoted player base.

I got this mail message yesterday and still haven't seen a track in the shop. The last time this happened it was because I already had the tracks they were offering.

I wish they would just turn in the "buy piece" buttons so I could complete the
5 tracks I have pieces of but no way of completing.