PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 😠 XB1

KillerKingBoss1
01-04-2018, 11:10 PM
first issue was lossing my achievements i didnt say anything.now lossing my mythic outfit now im getting fustrated i stream this game and im getting screwed over if this doesn't get resolved i will have my friends and followers discontinue playing For Honor. XB1 GT LiL Waterguns

FredEx919
01-04-2018, 11:22 PM
The best thing to do when you notice missing items in-game is to reach out to support. Give them the details and your account username and they should be able to check it out and hopefully figure out what's going on. You can get them at http://support.ubi.com.

KillerKingBoss1
01-05-2018, 12:37 AM
im done dealing with the bs imma give yall 24Hrs yall the developers fix it or u can loss more of ur fan base and lawsuit for going through. my account without my approval which is against the law and against privacy policy

RoosterIlluzion
01-05-2018, 12:52 AM
I seriously doubt your thug-like threats are going to sway Ubisoft into helping you. You should stop playing games for a bit and go learn some proper English.

Bl0wH4rd74728
01-05-2018, 01:58 AM
Somebody needs a nap

ChampionRuby50g
01-05-2018, 02:19 AM
im done dealing with the bs imma give yall 24Hrs yall the developers fix it or u can loss more of ur fan base and lawsuit for going through. my account without my approval which is against the law and against privacy policy

So if you stream wouldnít you potentially have some evidence for your issues? The moderators canít do anything to restore your lost items, so telling them they have 24 hrs is pretty pointless, youíve already wasted an hour. Fred linked support which you need to go through but instead you wanna act like a toss pot. Good luck with that law suit mate, Iím sure that you will be taken seriously and win it (:

Edit: wait, are you actually accusing Ubisoft of going into your account and removing items? Ahahahaahahaha

KillerKingBoss1
01-05-2018, 02:47 AM
help i dont need help from developers who cant make a game lets not forget a developer who spent money Beer and Doritos instead of fixing the game

Vakris_One
01-05-2018, 02:58 AM
help i dont need help from developers who cant make a game lets not forget a developer who spent money Beer and Doritos instead of fixing the game
If you don't want their help then why did you even make this thread? 😒

Look, calm down a little bit. It sucks having your stuff go missing so being a little angry is understandable. But taking it out on the mods and the support team who will ultimately be trying to help get your stuff back is unproductive and not nice. File a support ticket via the link FredExe provided and proceed from there if you want this resolved.

BlackHorse58
01-05-2018, 10:22 PM

Scary guy here.
Doubting anything will come out of this