PDA

View Full Version : Cheating resources

Neverdie0828
01-04-2018, 06:36 PM
I am tired of grinding. Maybe i can also cheat the resources without getting ban. As i can see in leaderboard and in bonxy site many known top player cheated their resources but still be able to play. Is it ok to cheat my resources cpt. Wheelie?? And doesnt get ban like the other known player here.

xitooner
01-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Its pretty naive to think a Community Manager might give you “permission” to resource cheat. :) And RL is free to ban any player at any time; the fact that many resource cheaters exist now doesnt mean RL wont ban them later.

That said, I freely admit the odds that they will stop you seems pretty small given past history. :)

It really all boils down to your personal code of ethics and willpower; its ultimately your decision to cheat and using any other persons “permission” would be a weak justification by you to avoid accepting responsibility for your actions.

I personally mod/cheat games, but only ones where my doing so wont hurt others (multiplayer). Thats the line I wont cross. It can be lots of fun once I “beat the game” (the Dont Starve games are my latest guilty modding pleasure). :)

In this game, I have built up 6000+ tickets and 1000+ gems through years of skillfull play/grinding and resource gathering. I dont pay in-game ever, and consider the challenge of beating this grindy game (and the occasional resource hacker in the bunker) on my terms as a badge of honor. I cantimagine thowing all that effort/achievement away by hacking the game at this point.

Good luck with your latest ethical dilemma; life is full of them, and our choices are what makes life interesting. :)

justinman114
01-04-2018, 09:25 PM
LOL

Yeah, I'm sure they'd rather you cheat then spend money on resources. :D

Cheating is lame, you will feel bad doing it, and all your work thus far will be tainted. GL tho.

alexmacdek
01-04-2018, 10:52 PM
Great Answer!:)

mathatter911
01-05-2018, 02:50 PM
I’m assuming he/she wasn’t really asking for permission but giving the accused person he/she is referring to cheating a backhanded insult. Is that your reason because no one could believe a community mod would give them permission to cheat.

CaptainWeelie
01-09-2018, 01:47 PM
It’s definitely NOT okay to cheat. There have been a lot of cheaters in the game and we’ll make sure they are out of the game for good.
There is no fun in playing a game with cheats and by saying this you’re disrespecting all the other players playing this game.
I’ll make sure you get banned if you do so. I hope you’re honest and play in good faith. We'll take care of others cheating around :)

All the best!