PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Event - Extra Rewards from Named Enemies

Ubi-Johan
01-04-2018, 01:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QVhsHZS.jpg

Agents,

This upcoming weekend there will be an extra rewards event.
Agents will receive additional rewards for killing named enemies.

Note: Classified drops are not included in the extra reward pool.

Starts: January 5th 00:01 UTC
Ends: January 8th 00:01 UTC

Enjoy and see you in New York!

/ The Division Team

MayDay-Inc
01-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Classified and Exotics would be the only reason to focus on special events.

TimeAllotted
01-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Classified and Exotics would be the only reason to focus on special events.

^ this.

The Old Dozer
01-04-2018, 05:19 PM
I'm disappointed that this is the case. Most of us at level cap and working through endgame are the ones who these extra rewards would benefit the most. By not including Classified Gear in the expanded loot pool, you're basically making this unimportant to that entire group of your player base. We'll play what we've always played and will simply get some extra gear to break down.

x_IRISH_BULL_x
01-04-2018, 05:37 PM
So you're basically giving use extra junk to break down and/or sell. Gee thanks.

roby_lv
01-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Are exotic gear drops chance increased? Im still farming for my two The Houses (PVE, PVP).

Trep06
01-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Waste of time if classified and exotics are not included. You don't even offer Div tech for when we break down HE gear. Getting worked up thinking about how much of a waste of time this is. Will not be participating, thanks,

TheGrey08
01-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Figures... this gives zero incentive to anyone that isn't a new player that still needs normal gear. At least include things that would help geared players still after classified/exotics/divtech. These mini events have been a big disappointment for months now. Just like the monthly supply drops. Make this stuff worth our while at least....

J_D_Stagpump
01-04-2018, 06:06 PM
No extra classifieds?? Agree this is a waste of time. Classified drop rates are excessively low especially if you are looking for a specific item. Why not include them in the bonus event?? It's only a few days of increased drop rate not a permanent shift. Also how about opening up the exotic pool for open world bosses??

Luca the Cat
01-04-2018, 06:21 PM
You guys say it's a waste of time but it won't stop ya from playing the game lmao

ACFatebringer
01-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Better chance at classified would be the only reason this would be something to look forward to.

Trep06
01-04-2018, 06:38 PM
You guys say it's a waste of time but it won't stop ya from playing the game lmao

Of course not. I will continue to play the game. It's a waste of time to play this event when I can farm other areas in the game to get exotics and classified gear.

Matej71_HUN
01-04-2018, 06:54 PM
I playing Division rarely, but this event will not move my ***. :)

HKBright
01-04-2018, 08:54 PM
I'm disappointed that this is the case. Most of us at level cap and working through endgame are the ones who these extra rewards would benefit the most. By not including Classified Gear in the expanded loot pool, you're basically making this unimportant to that entire group of your player base. We'll play what we've always played and will simply get some extra gear to break down.

Lots of new players joined after 1.8 and I think/assume this geared towards them, to help them gear up faster... Classified and Exotic items are rare items, so I donít know or understand why current players expect them to drop at standard rate...

Trep06
01-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Lots of new players joined after 1.8 and I think/assume this geared towards them, to help them gear up faster... Classified and Exotic items are rare items, so I don’t know or understand why current players expect them to drop at standard rate...

Hmm, not sure how much new players can rank up over the weekend to take advantage of the HE drops.

HKBright
01-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Hmm, not sure how much new players can rank up over the weekend to take advantage of the HE drops.

1.8 was released about about a month ago, so Iím sure most players, tht joined then should be already at level 30 or close to it... This should be an opportunity for those new players to get better gears or the chance to get them and rank up faster to compete with current players...

Nitrosnwbrdr
01-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Waste of time if classified and exotics are not included. You don't even offer Div tech for when we break down HE gear. Getting worked up thinking about how much of a waste of time this is. Will not be participating, thanks,

Umm HE and normal Sets do have a chance to break down into Div Tech. Not 100% like Eco and Classy but still a chance.

PoliScikosis
01-05-2018, 01:41 AM
purples have a chance top break down into DivTech too

teado25
01-05-2018, 02:31 AM
Firstly on behalf of all the players it is nice to see Massive still trying bonus rewards 2 years into the game but I honestly don't understand the lack of Classifieds, it doesn't encourage anyone to play more.

thecaveman991
01-05-2018, 03:46 AM
This is not occurring. Named Bosses in the Light Zone - of the 10 Bosses I killed, 8 dropped 3 yellow items instead of the usual 2. Erskine dropped 3 yellow and a pair of Sentry Gloves (Non Classy) and Belzor dropped 3 Yellow and a Classy Nomad Holster (decent pair- 1st classy in 10 days), So that is32 from 10 Named bosses instead of the usual 20. That is a bit over 50% extra loot and definitely a long way short of double (100% extra). This with all the recent complaints regarding RNG, drop rates and loot tables indicates a serious bug.

StonyMan
01-05-2018, 04:58 AM
It took me six hours once I hit level 30 to hit world tier 5 and have a full 4pc gear set. This was on a fresh account.

Trex1003
01-05-2018, 09:47 AM
You guys are idiots, no point in doing this event.

RushLoongHammer
01-05-2018, 11:06 AM
The reason I don't like the double rewards is because it's double junk.
Half of the issue is what's being rewarded and the other half is how it's being rewarded.
We are rewarded twice the same things we always get, and we get it from the same places

What's being rewarded?
Next to Classifieds, the regular Highend and gearsets are very underpowered.
This benefits newer players, but new players don't last forever; they'll gain experience in the game and will eventually understand what Classifieds are and want them.

How are the players being rewarded?
We are rewarded the same way as the past 2 years. Kill the same dudes, get some loot; not really an event.
U1.8 has the game now on a solid foundation, now is the time to push and make interesting thematic events for the players.

How I'd like to see an Event
I'd like to see weekend events like if some of the ISAC missions appear. This give chances at the unique ISAC cosmetic rewards.
Events that are more involved by the player, different than the usual, and surprising from the developers.
As I said, U1.8 is out now, and it's time to make the game amazing in all aspects. The game has momentum off of U1.8, don't waste that.

Portos__
01-05-2018, 12:00 PM
This "event" is nothing but a joke! Everybody and their ******* mothers is grinding for classifieds and you excluded them??? Thank you for giving us more garbage to dismantle!

Just another fact on the very long list of Massive's incompetence to actually make good decisions...

TC0072
01-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Why are people saying this doesn't include exotics?

The initial post says classified items aren't included, but it doesn't say anything about exotics.

SmokeTinyTom
01-05-2018, 01:14 PM
The Exos are what I'm looking for.... Big Al, where art thou!

Trep06
01-05-2018, 05:34 PM
1.8 was released about about a month ago, so Iím sure most players, tht joined then should be already at level 30 or close to it... This should be an opportunity for those new players to get better gears or the chance to get them and rank up faster to compete with current players...

HE gear will not allow them to compete against other players rocking classified builds with exotic weapons. Especially if those builds are optimized. Anyone already at level 30 should be farming classified gear if they want to compete. Just my opinion.

Trep06
01-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Umm HE and normal Sets do have a chance to break down into Div Tech. Not 100% like Eco and Classy but still a chance.

Then your RNG is much better than mine. I have yet to see a piece of div tech when breaking down HE gear. Chance? Little to no chance IMHO.

EdgarHighman
01-05-2018, 09:09 PM
This event sucks dog sack. More garbage items you don't want filling your DZ bag lol.

x 1moregain x
01-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Wow, stop crying about it not including Classified and Exotics. I recently picked this game back up after starting day 1 then dropping it because it was so broken. I was able to get in on part of the last GE and was able to get 26 of the Superior crates. Now I have a bunch of Classified and Exotic gear sitting in my stash as I begin the process of building sets. What are you complaining about? Play the game, farm your Div. Tech., and wait for the GE's to get more gear. Let the people progressing through the game have a chance to catch up so that you have more people to run with when the GE's start. You people expect every single aspect of the game to be designed around where you happen to be and if it isn't you start crying. Get over yourselves.

x 1moregain x
01-06-2018, 02:23 PM
P.S. Here's an idea.... how about an event that drops nothing but Classified and Exotics? And even better... let's make it so the it's nothing but god rolls? No, no, no... better yet... a special event that gives you ALL of the Classifies sets and exotics AND... optimization and recalibration is free for the duration of the event. Would that please you?

lastplace1414
01-06-2018, 04:04 PM
P.S. Here's an idea.... how about an event that drops nothing but Classified and Exotics? And even better... let's make it so the it's nothing but god rolls? No, no, no... better yet... a special event that gives you ALL of the Classifies sets and exotics AND... optimization and recalibration is free for the duration of the event. Would that please you?

I was thinking maybe we could just have a single boss who features melee-only, a low health pool, no minions to worry about, and he drops a god-roll of every item in the game when he drops below 50% health, then we go back to watching Netflix. /joke

Pendragon1951
01-06-2018, 05:17 PM
To me it seems everytime Division moves forward one step they take 2 steps back, this would have been a opportune time to let new players start to catch up with classified gear as well as the community at large to fill out their sets, I mean what harm could it have done. I mean as it is the drop rates suck for classified.

SwissyBaroo
01-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Well, nuts. As a new player I was pretty stoked about the event! But... never heard of classified gear, and now that I know about it, and it's not included, I'm bummed!

Just kidding... still stoked. Just hit tier5 and gotta replace most everything with better versions. And if I get lucky enough for an exotic? That'd be cool.

RushLoongHammer
01-06-2018, 05:30 PM
2x loot would be good if the loot was useful.
Getting highends or regular gearset to me is like getting a purple; pointless.

I don't think the 2x "Special" loot event needs to be removed, but new events that are actually fun to play.
We can get way more than enough loot in the game just by playing the game.

I imagine the Global events mechanics on Weekends as these Special Weekend Events, Or even some of the old ISAC missions.
And the Global Events should be way way...way better than a uninspired boring grind that it currently is.

KnightmonX
01-07-2018, 08:35 PM
I don't get why your so proud of your drop rates. Do you guys realize it makes you look like a bunch of greedy a-holes to promote double rewards only then restrict the quality of reward drops? I've been playing since day 1 and I just have to say you guys are miserly with all the random drops to start with. On top of that you make the amounts needed to make and customize items way too high. Do you even care about us players at all?

Mijati_GER
01-08-2018, 12:54 PM
so its januar 8th .. when there will be the next GE ?

dont u think that a GE should last 2 weeks, when u put such a long aiting time between them ?

norelis1
02-02-2018, 11:11 PM
Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!