PDA

View Full Version : Match Penalty

Bl0wH4rd74728
01-04-2018, 03:39 AM
Just got a match penalty for being forced to leave a game that glitched out and didnt end like it was supposed to so yeah thats cool 😑

Any idea when the devs are "supposed" to fix this

Charmzzz
01-04-2018, 08:42 AM
The end screen freezes are in For Honor since Beta afaik. I have experienced them since Release. So they will probably never be fixed. But (!!!) during the dedicated Server Test I didn't have one Match where this error occured and I played alot (50+ Matches). I guess we have to wait for Servers....

SammyCannon
01-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Just remove match penalty until servers arrive.

BarbeQMichael
01-04-2018, 07:34 PM
While they are at it, they could also fix the penalties from leaving tournaments due to bugs. I was waiting for an opponent to the finals, the game tells you it lasts 1-20min. After the 20 minutes it switched to starting soon™. I waited for about 1,5h because it would obviously start any secod, and I didnt want the penalties (time&rank), but I just couldn't wait anymore so I quit, just to see I get those penalties. Support told me it is normal to get those penalties if you leave a tournament, but I still haven't figured how the semi-final match can take 2 hours? Maybe they just had 50 rounds of successive ties, who knows.