PDA

View Full Version : Influx of Lawbringers in Dominion

Bl0wH4rd74728
01-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Does any one else seem to notice the rising numbers of Lawbringers in dominion lately? Almost every time my team wins and i stay in the same lobby the enemy team will switch to lawbringers almost if not the whole team. Then of course you can guess how that goes: riposting stabs left and right, bombs being thrown like Halloween candy and then after said match and the enemy team has won they switch back to the original characters they were using. Ive tried playing ranked dominion to try and get around this issue but no one plays that either. So im just wondering if anyone else has been seeing this lately

David_gorda
01-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Its a good Class in 4vs 4 and fun to play. I rather face lawbringers then 2 or 3 shamans Every Game like today lol😀

Saml84
01-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Like David said he is a really good 4v4 class like raider or anyone who can get an opponent to be defenceless for a good amount of time.

Charmzzz
01-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Raider and Lawbringer are S-Tier in Dominion imo. Together with Nobushi. Take one Nobu and fill the remaining spots with those 2 classes, you won't lose alot of Matches if you have mediocre - decent players. Stampede / Impale are the best ganking moves in the game right now with Stampede being the cutscene stamina drain wonder and Impale dealing tons of damage while being a cutscene, too. Oh boy how I love stunlocks... I would like them all removed (Shinobi Sickle Rain, Cent Cutscene, Shugo Demon Embrace, Shaman Predator's Mercy) or tweaked so that ANY damage to you will break the stunlock.

And Nobushi, well, the undisputed queen of unparryable, wide arc and wide range, hard hitting attacks without being punishable (Zone / Sidewinder spam into Dodge when locked onto an opponent far away anyone?)...

We.the.North
01-04-2018, 03:55 PM
My ranked Dominion dream team is Nobushi - PK - Shaman - Raider

Lawbringer might become good as bomb bringer ... but the only other thing they bring is that annoying run and poke that works half the time. While it's still extremely strong, the other heroes brings more to the table.

David_gorda
01-04-2018, 04:04 PM
My ranked Dominion dream team is Nobushi - PK - Shaman - Raider

Lawbringer might become good as bomb bringer ... but the only other thing they bring is that annoying run and poke that works half the time. While it's still extremely strong, the other heroes brings more to the table. Yep thats the dream team. Except me playing any Class ;)