PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Team/Clan to join

TruthSS
01-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Hello. I'm a 22 year old gamer, who wants to get better at this game competitively.
-I'm a gold IV from solo queuing (PC)
-I am willing to invest the time to learn/improve for what is necessary.
-I want a team that can play at least twice a week
-North America based

Most importantly, I want a competent team who is going to take this game seriously. I've joined a few clans already, and they've all had the same core issue-They don't have the same drive to improve and become a better team that I have. For example, I would love to go into custom matches to look over/practice some setups, or review an idea/setup that an opponent uses against us. Most clans seem to simply want to play the game-which is fine. But don't respond to me if you're one of those people. I want a team/clan who wants to actively improve.

That is all. Thanks for reading.

FLossy.
01-14-2018, 05:51 AM
Iím down to play with you I donít have a team but I do want to get better competitively in this game, Iím gold 2 was gold one. I do not want to play with someone who rages or yells the whole time either...add me on pc as long as you are not horrid which I doubt you are and we can try to get better Iím 21 btw

eljewactual
01-18-2018, 11:41 PM
Trying to expand our team of two. currently trying to recruit more you can watch us on twitch twitch.tv/eljewactual or you can join our discord. https://discord.gg/4maW2ha

Laughterism
01-28-2018, 02:24 PM
We are now looking for potential members who are mature and would like to join our : Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege within AOD. Casual and serious players (16+) please check us out because we have a little of everything for everyone. We have many R6 players who are very experienced players who have been playing the game for along time and who love to help you do ranked, Feel free to add me on uplay - AOD_Willow