PDA

View Full Version : Completely unbalanced feats.

Trenk2009
01-03-2018, 03:11 AM
Knights - GOD Tier: Deals instant and game changing damages in a large area of effect safe from the one who use the feat.

Vikings - MID Tier: Allows for great punishes/buffs or deals an reasonable amount of damage over a period of time; making a great job at offering a snowballing effect to the winning fighter without making him completely OP.

Samurais - TRASH Tier: Every single feats are either buff/debuffs, unsafe, useless, or still requires you to be effective as a fighter to utilize it.

Well balanced.

Suggestion:
- Seriously increase the bomb feats cool down. I mean, for **** sake, you did a whole bs story about why Nobushi's healing was overpowered, but god damn Lawbringer becomes Bombringer in 4V4, while every other knights pick up pugno mortis and catapult.
- Make it so the bomb feats deals the same amount of damages to allies as they do to ennemies, thus making them less of a obvious solution when team fighting.
- You guys completely destroyed single target feats such as the bow or axe/javelin throw damage wise because they were supposingly to strong, but did nothing to bombs. Not to mention that, even tho every other trowing feats have been nerfed, centurion still has a dagger throw allowing him to get a complete full max punish out of nowhere.

Bl0wH4rd74728
01-03-2018, 03:26 AM
I dont know about that vikings are better then mediums id say what with shamans traps and the others stun traps and bear traps. Plus the samurai can be pretty deadly with their arrow storms and fire traps

guor6800
01-03-2018, 09:04 AM
I dont know about that vikings are better then mediums id say what with shamans traps and the others stun traps and bear traps. Plus the samurai can be pretty deadly with their arrow storms and fire traps

If arrow storm is deadly then what's a LB running around in 4vs4 playing bomberman?

Mini1900
01-03-2018, 10:57 AM
YES , feats r inbalanced like hell, i really dont know why they add kind of things to a game like that, feats r trash ! when u can kill 3 with only 1 feat . It just kills the game,

and the worst thing is, if opponent win like first and second gang fight , and get feats , its near impossible to come back, becaus of this useless ****ty feats, shaman can like bring a minefield to a zone ,
so have fun to go in to fight ! its just they dont thnk about it ,like the most things which destroy this game right now !

Alustar.
01-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Feats are a basic awareness skill check. This is no different that I classic game of mega man, the same rules apply, don't stand in stupid and you won't have these problems. All feats can be avoided. Hell even taps can be triggered without incurring damage if done right.

BTTrinity
01-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Feats are a basic awareness skill check. This is no different that I classic game of mega man, the same rules apply, don't stand in stupid and you won't have these problems. All feats can be avoided. Hell even taps can be triggered without incurring damage if done right.

sure. whatever you say. /s - you act like this game doesnt have issues at all. No, catapult is barely reactable, the only way you're getting out is if you're already on the edge, the same goes for most bombs. These feats are garbage, and completely negate the concept of "Skill based fighter"

OneTrueAlca
01-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Samurai gets the most useless feats agreed. Arrows are so useless and is the worst AOEs by far. Takes multiple hits to kill a single person and a Knights Catapult one shots everyone

I wouldn't be complaining if all battles are faction tied since im with Knights. but Samurai / Viking faction using Knights characters just sucks

Baggin_
01-03-2018, 02:53 PM
I think they should add full friendly fire to them so you can't just use them carelessly. Also have the respawn timer increase by 20 seconds for every friendly you kill to help prevent greifing.

Alustar.
01-03-2018, 03:04 PM
sure. whatever you say. /s - you act like this game doesnt have issues at all. No, catapult is barely reactable, the only way you're getting out is if you're already on the edge, the same goes for most bombs. These feats are garbage, and completely negate the concept of "Skill based fighter"
Well you obviously don't read much of my other postings. I'm well aware of the legitimate problems facing for honor. This is not a problem with the game, is a problem with the player base.
I've not had a problem dodging a catapult from the middle of it since the first few months. In fact the only time I get hit with them anymore are either friendly fire, or the opponent caught me while I was engaged in combat.

BTTrinity
01-03-2018, 04:28 PM
or the opponent caught me while I was engaged in combat.

This is how you use cata, any smart person above 3 years old and more than half a brain knows not to throw a random cata at a running target. Good luck having a "Skill based fight" while some ******* on another point negates the concept of that by insta killing you. Also, its not just the power of feats that is a problem, the other problem is the only purpose they serve is for the winning team to snowball even harder.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1817529-Feats

This is my more sophisticated manner of explaining my problem with feats, if you still think they're not a problem after reading this post then were in disagreement and have no reason to keep talking about it.

ThomHermans1
01-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Well you obviously don't read much of my other postings. I'm well aware of the legitimate problems facing for honor. This is not a problem with the game, is a problem with the player base.
I've not had a problem dodging a catapult from the middle of it since the first few months. In fact the only time I get hit with them anymore are either friendly fire, or the opponent caught me while I was engaged in combat.

We are all aware that feats are not bugged or glichted if that is what you are implying. The problem is exactly what you describe. You get nuked when in combat. Enemies will just nuke you and their allies when you are locked in an attack. it takes no skill.

OneTrueAlca
01-03-2018, 05:59 PM

As a Knight player, catapult is 100% guranteed if you land it right after the person in question is in

1) Combat mode

2) doing an animation , be it feinting, parrying, blocking or just activated revenge

3) hes in the middle of the AOE

no matter how hard u dodge or roll u wont have time to escape the blast and it will still one hit you. hence its OP. cuz compared to Samurai arrows that feat is so underpowered (multiple hits to kill enemies, and easily roll out of it) and catapult clearly is overpowered.

it needs nerfing because compared to other FACTIONS especially Samurai Arrows Catapult is clearly Overpowered

Erhanninja
01-06-2018, 12:37 AM
I completely agree with you.

Catapult is instant kill even if you are at the edge of it.

Viking feats are perfect for defending a zone. People say oh you can avoid it. Yeah good luck with that when a Shaman is defending a zone on the other side of the trap while she can jump attack across the map. Im not even gonna talk about how good Shaman feats are...

On the other hand Samurai feats are rubbish. You can see arrow storm coming miles away. Even if you get caught you can still roll away. It covers small areas gradually so not really zone effective.

NHLGoldenKnight
01-06-2018, 09:20 AM
Disagree. Nothing wrong with catapult or any other feats. They bring variety in this game.

Catapult is effective, that is true. But it also covers smaller area when compared to arrows storm which is great at dealing with spread out enemies or running enemies.

Every faction has its pros and cons.