PDA

View Full Version : Crazy crappy matchmaking

M4RKSG4MES
01-02-2018, 05:11 PM
WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN, are Ubisoft gonna FINALLY get their act together sort out the mess matchmaking , i was rep 2 had a rep 3 and 1 and 4 against rep 12 ,24,13, and 17 ,then AGAIN DIFF game DITTO i was re 4 had 7, 2, and bot against ALL ridiculous higher EVERY SINGLE game i've tried to level up IS SAME i had 20 games in row ALL SAME , WHY WHY WHY dont they matchmake reps 1 to 5 , then 5 to 10 , and 10 and over ,least its more even not ridiculously one sided ,no wonder players are LEAVING game what hope have they of learning game with odds so highly stacked against them.

Mini1900
01-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Matchmaking is before u choose ur hero. Its about ur rank not which hero u r playing for now.
But its really a problem. It should be like choosing ur hero first then try to find match,so matchmaking could be better.

M4RKSG4MES
01-02-2018, 11:22 PM
So in other words IF u got 1 character ranked up its TOTAL waste time trying to use ANYTHING else ,for all your new characters r gonna b penalised

Charmzzz
01-03-2018, 09:05 AM
I have not many issues starting a new hero even though I have a Rep 40. Did that on 2 other heroes now. Yes, the first few rounds are tough, but you can always go into PvAI Modes to gain some Reps and gear if you do not want to start with a more or less 20% penalty cause of gear.