PDA

View Full Version : Will devs ever balance shaman or we can simply forget about it ?

Jarl.Felix
01-02-2018, 02:54 PM
They promised us balance and yet second year is already here we got nothing.

Me and my friends no longer play this game on daily basis but I'm just curious if they even have an idea how to balance shaman ?

The nerf they did is like a pile of crap from an amateur team. Al they did was reducing dmg while her kit is absolutely flawless if you know how to play.

Unreactable bite, best and fastest leaps ingame, guardbreak + headbut while directional throwing, great dodge recovery time, zone attack with it's ability to ignore superior block,
unblockable attack and the ability to swap attack direction AFTER the indicator flashes by feinting.

What the hell is going on here ?

BTTrinity
01-02-2018, 03:03 PM
They promised us balance and yet second year is already here we got nothing.

Me and my friends no longer play this game on daily basis but I'm just curious if they even have an idea how to balance shaman ?

The nerf they did is like a pile of crap from an amateur team. Al they did was reducing dmg while her kit is absolutely flawless if you know how to play.

Unreactable bite, best and fastest leaps ingame, guardbreak + headbut while directional throwing, great dodge recovery time, zone attack with it's ability to ignore superior block,
unblockable attack and the ability to swap attack direction AFTER the indicator flashes by feinting.

What the hell is going on here ?

Remember how long it took to nerf Cent and Warlord? I wouldnt expect a hard nerf any time soon. I would expect Shinobi to get a nerf first because hes a Samurai.

BarbeQMichael
01-02-2018, 03:05 PM
She will probably stay as she is now, and devs try instead to rework original characters to match her. It is just poor scheduling, she should have been implemented in or after rework, not a year before as she is currently superior to others.

FredEx919
01-02-2018, 05:54 PM
We've made some changes to the character already, but will still be looking at things for additional changes that may be needed. I haven't seen our next wave of patch notes, but those should be coming along soon as well.

Protos_88
01-02-2018, 06:14 PM
We've made some changes to the character already, but will still be looking at things for additional changes that may be needed. I haven't seen our next wave of patch notes, but those should coming along soon as well.

this is f joke