PDA

View Full Version : Ubi.

yenboi3025
01-02-2018, 03:11 AM
Please care.

Guys the spam.

Uhhh you guys don't need a 10 minute afk penalty on a game thats already struggling with pop issues.

Just....just do better.

Stop listening to all the good idea fairys and do the logical thing.

Or better yet. How bout some focus groups? Before fully implementing....you know....anything that takes a considerable amount of resources.

Just...

Saml84
01-02-2018, 05:33 AM
Please care.

Guys the spam.

Uhhh you guys don't need a 10 minute afk penalty on a game thats already struggling with pop issues.

Just....just do better.

Stop listening to all the good idea fairys and do the logical thing.

Or better yet. How bout some focus groups? Before fully implementing....you know....anything that takes a considerable amount of resources.

Just...
Their was a thread about spam before but a global mod came and shut it down I guess he was mad, he also said to not make another thread about it but Idk why it is a genuine concern?

Bl0wH4rd74728
01-02-2018, 05:54 AM
He shut it down people cause people were starting to ask "too many" questions. People werent accepting their copy and pasted replies anymore so they naturally got mad and shut it off even though it is a legitimate concern

bmason1000
01-02-2018, 06:35 AM
Their was a thread about spam before but a global mod came and shut it down I guess he was mad, he also said to not make another thread about it but Idk why it is a genuine concern? That thread was about forum spam, i don't think this one is.

He shut it down people cause people were starting to ask "too many" questions. People werent accepting their copy and pasted replies anymore so they naturally got mad and shut it off even though it is a legitimate concern
No.

Tundra 793
01-02-2018, 11:00 AM
That thread was about forum spam, i don't think this one is.

It's just cleverly disguised.

Both Cliff and Blowh4rd are right though, it is a legitimate concern. We've been dealing with it for a year now, at least. And I for one have not been satisfied with any response the Ubi guys have given us. No ill feelings towards them, I'm sure they've just been told what to tell us, so it's out of their hands.

But even so, at this point the state of forums is inexcusable. It's not fun for us to use, and it surely can't be fun for the Ubi guys to manage. I refuse to believe they've been working for a year to fix a problem, no one else seems to have.

I can't imagine what people like Candle, Archo, Fady or even Raime feel like when they regularly take time to make long, thought out posts. Critiques and suggestions, Candle's recaps or Archo's lore, all for it to get lost in the spam storms.
Nothing murders my lust for posting more than seeing page, after page, after page of spam diluting every actual, good thread.