PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Assassins Creed Unity Aquarius Nostradamus Enigma

naumaan
12-31-2017, 01:38 PM
It so happens that after accepting the aquarius enigma first riddle, arno is not accepting the solution of the first riddle, I ve been trying for about 24 hours now and it still gives me no interaction button, on the solution, is it a bug or something?

Ommicrone
01-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Not sure what going on with your game man. But I do remember myself wasting some time on the same issue. Not sure which one though. You have to find the correct sign corresponding to the hint you received. You already know that. In the same landmark you can find more than 1 sign. So what happened to me was I was wandering around a sign that would be the solution for an upcoming puzzle. I checked on the internet, And the solution to the first riddle is on the top of the south east tower which is also a restricted area. Are you sure you are in the right position?

naumaan
01-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Yes I am sure I am at the right place, however I tried last night and it worked there later the same happened with the Capricorn enigma .. it's first riddle solution is near the stage where people are punished .. ( forgot the name actually) .. whenever I go there there are guards standing I kill them and try to be anonymous so that I can go further with this enigma but then again there is no interaction option ..

Ommicrone
01-02-2018, 04:39 PM
I searched on the internet a little. Seems few other PS4 users had this issue as well. They said that restarting the game fixes the issue. Maybe we could try that?

naumaan
01-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Tried restarting the game, but to capricorn enigma .. nothing works, I have done all the enigmas in the northern area districts except capricorn, seems like its may be a difficulty issue.

naumaan
01-09-2018, 05:28 PM
its still not giving the first riddle solution of capricorn enigma

I have not played the murder mysteries till the game memories are finished, and now as they are finished .. I have started playing the murder mysteries and only 3 murder mysteries are visible and I have only played them, i tried tracking them from progress tracker but they are still not visible ...

RedSpider
01-11-2018, 10:57 AM
With the murder mysteries, sometimes they do not appear until you've completed the ones currently on the map. Other times, you have to go hunting for them yourself. Though Vidocq has been known to give a few locational hints.