PDA

View Full Version : Lag Switchers .

DAC.CaSs
12-30-2017, 02:42 PM
Hello . Anyone know if the DEVS manage to do something about lag switchers?

I need an anser from a admin or something how knows not the speculations couse the ****ing lag switchers ar like in every game and cant do **** against . especialy when thy play a freaking cent or other cancers

BTTrinity
12-30-2017, 03:29 PM
Hello . Anyone know if the DEVS manage to do something about lag switchers?

I need an anser from a admin or something how knows not the speculations couse the ****ing lag switchers ar like in every game and cant do **** against . especialy when thy play a freaking cent or other cancers

Unfortunately this is why P2P is bad, youll never make it work simply because Lag switching. The most you can do is report the people who abuse it and hope some punishment happens. Until then wait for Dedicated Servers which should help with this issue.

Bl0wH4rd74728
12-30-2017, 03:37 PM
What exactly is lag switching? I know its a problem in game but how does it work?

BTTrinity
12-30-2017, 03:48 PM
What exactly is lag switching? I know its a problem in game but how does it work?

Basically, you can set up a software or hardware to press a hotkey/button that spikes your ping to really high numbers and really skewer gameplay. I wont go into details.

DAC.CaSs
12-30-2017, 03:51 PM
Im pretty sick of this ******** .. cand play a normal game widouth a guy using the tweeks for the lag switch ..

i guess il stop playn again couse of the connection problems as many others

UbiJurassic
12-31-2017, 01:41 AM
Lag switching is something we've been aware of and combating since before the game's launch. While the introduction of dedicated servers should resolve some of these issues, it is hard to distinguish between lag switching and actual problems with connectivity. The best thing you can do to assist us is to collect evidence showcasing a player potentially lag-switching and send it to our support team (support.ubi.com). This will allow them to review the case and take possible action against players using lag-switches.

SammyCannon
12-31-2017, 12:33 PM
Laging players overall is problematic with P2P.
People with good connections seems to be punished and draged down to the laging players level. Your timings will be messed up while he is used with the lag.