PDA

View Full Version : Bought the ”Desert King” outfit... only generates 7 tickets anyway

sveneriksson
12-29-2017, 09:27 PM
So I bought the Desert King outfit. The ticket number is stated x/14 instead of x/7 but it doesnt actually regenerate more than 7 tickets.

I am spening my hard earned money here. You have one job!

Sorry for beeing bitter but Im getting tired of this

xitooner
12-29-2017, 10:36 PM
Buyer Beware, as always; sorry you didnt get what you expect. But my advert says “outfit bonus: double your number of rally tickets”. Didnt yours say that? (in other countries they may phrase differently). It sounds like your rally tickets might have now doubled from 7 to 14 (ie outfit gave you 7 more)? Or are you saying you still only get 7 total, like before? Not sure what you are saying.... (i just know I hate purchases). :)

sveneriksson
12-30-2017, 01:15 AM
Sorry my english is not the best. I only get 7 in total like before. The only thing that changed is the text.

Bonxy
12-30-2017, 01:15 AM
I havent bought this outfit (Far to expensive) but i was on the assumption that this would double the base amount of tickets from 7 to 14 permanently.

sanymas
12-30-2017, 08:42 AM
Same here,bought the outfit to increase the capacity of the ticket to 14,but still the rally tickets are not regenerating after 8,it just stops at 8.

xitooner
12-30-2017, 09:42 AM
Sorry my english is not the best. I only get 7 in total like before. The only thing that changed is the text.

Your English is good enough for me. :) This is very bad though, and I hope RL reimburses you or gives you some kind you of compensation for selling you buggy merchandise. Only thing worse than paying high prices for stuff is paying high prices and not getting what you paid for....

CREW-Mr.Maguu
12-30-2017, 10:22 AM
Hi
I have the Sale Problem and thats Not nice. The Pack was not cheap when ist Not Work.
RL: Please Repair the bug and give us all Tickets bag that we have loose by the time
Mr.Maguu

mathatter911
01-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Same issue. I knew with work and family obligations I wouldn’t have a lot of time to wait for tickets so I bought this and it also doesn’t work.

Bubuman68
01-01-2018, 09:20 PM
same problem. After buying the tickets stucks at 7 of 14. Tried on two devices and also tried to restore Purchases. Also the Cosumer Support in the App (in FAQ) dont work (please try agan later...) Devs, please fix it and think soething about the lost tickets since blught!
Greetings
Bubuman68

Har-Skari
01-01-2018, 10:06 PM
I hate to say it but paying Frontier for these ingame benefits never seems worth it because of the bugs. It just makes everyone mad that they spent real money and asking for even more compensation for the problems they have.

CADZILLA
01-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Same problem, bought the mummy and I don’t get double tickets ... and when I try “support” it doesn’t work either. I would like the $18 I spent for “The Desert King” refunded to me.

mathatter911
01-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Hopefully this gets resolved before too many legs are completed. I would like to hear what they have planned. Refund?

CREW-Mr.Maguu
01-04-2018, 08:46 PM
hi guys...
I have send an ticket to ubisoft support befor 4 days or so.... Yesderday i become an answer and I send them the google playstore bill...
If I have news then I'll let you know

CIU

CADZILLA
01-05-2018, 11:39 AM
Double tickets and support still not working.

mathatter911
01-07-2018, 11:23 AM
This is the third leg of this event with this functionality still broken and no response. Time and time again they have an issue, which can be common with any update in any game, and completely ignore the people that are asking for clarification and information of any form. @Captainweelie please give us some information about this problem.

CADZILLA
01-08-2018, 10:35 PM
I told Trials I wanted a refund and they told me this:

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

Sadly we are unable to process refunds from our end for purchases made on iOS devices as all transactions are strictly processed and handled by iTunes.

If you would like a refund, please contact iTunes Support at https://getsupport.apple.com/​

Is this true or are they jerking me around.

CADZILLA
01-08-2018, 11:21 PM
According to iTunes Apple refunded my money.

Recently you reported an issue with Trials Frontier, Desert King Bundle! using iTunes Report a Problem. This email confirms that you have been issued a refund of $19.11 for this purchase.

xitooner
01-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Is this true or are they jerking me around....

According to iTunes Apple refunded my money.
Recently you reported an issue with Trials Frontier, Desert King Bundle! using iTunes Report a Problem.
This email confirms that you have been issued a refund of $19.11 for this purchase.

I have never purchased for Frontier, but I did get a refund once for another app; they said the same thing (ie Apple must give the refund). If I remember right, they just take you at your word, and just do it. I assume Apple notifies RL so they can turn off the "unbought" feature....

This is good news! This seems to imply that everyone (IOS-wise, anyway ... maybe Android too via Google Play?) can skip talking with Frontier support entirely if you want your money back, right?

CaptainWeelie
01-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Sorry about this issue guys. We intended to give you the best possible experience with this outfit but the one bug that you’ve mentioned here is rampant and it will be fixed within the next 4 days.
We’ll make sure you receive what you’ve lost until now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

CREW-Mr.Maguu
01-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Hi Capitan... THX for your answer... i think it is a littlebit late, or? i have by this outfit befor 10 days .... the halfe from the challage is done, .... ok capitan then we wait for the repaired bug
.... but i have a question ... on the last part of the challange i was on the 6% ... i win not the map from 5%, so when i had more tickets to this challange then i improved me an i where better then 6%. so my question... Become i this track?

Mr.Maguu

GER-X-Stream
01-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Same here !

So what will you do to compensate us unlucky players for three weeks frustration and missed chances for top 1%
?
Awaiting your solution

🏁 🏍💨

Rjscfo
01-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Same problem here!
I wrote a Thread in the IOS Support Thread but no answer from RL!!!
I will take a picture of it, send it to iTunes Support. I will back my Money for it!!!
I know it works!! Is an Tip for you Guys!!!

mathatter911
01-14-2018, 01:52 AM
So they say that a fix is coming yet nothing is fixed. This silence from RL on everything involving the Trials games is ridiculous. How can you guys think this is a professional way to communicate with your customers. You have known about this issue for weeks and we got a vague response saying it will be addressed in a few days. Nothing else? Seriously?!?! Anyone that asks me if they should play this game now I tell them no, find a game that works and if it doesn’t at least they company that makes it cares enough to fix it in a timely manner and communicates with the gamers. Whoever is charge needs to rethink this vow of silence they’ve taken about everything involving their games.

CaptainWeelie
01-16-2018, 09:36 AM
Howdy Riders, for those of you who bought the ‘Desert King’ outfit and did not receive the promised Rally Tickets, we’re running a script to compensate you today.

Please note to select “Server Save” option once the save prompt appears.

We’re sorry for the trouble. We’ve fixed the issue and Ticket refills should work as intended now
Thank you for your patience!

sanymas
01-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Did receive 80 jems and 80 to 85 rally tickets as compensation.

mathatter911
01-16-2018, 02:48 PM
Did receive 80 jems and 80 to 85 rally tickets as compensation.

Not only did I not get those for compensation I lost any tracks earned during the event except Avalanche Strew and one track piece to another track. So in essence im paying them to take tracks away from me. You win RedLynx, you win. Mercy! I can’t take anymore.

I.am.batman-TFG
01-16-2018, 09:13 PM
Howdy Riders, for those of you who bought the ‘Desert King’ outfit and did not receive the promised Rally Tickets, we’re running a script to compensate you today.

Please note to select “Server Save” option once the save prompt appears.

We’re sorry for the trouble. We’ve fixed the issue and Ticket refills should work as intended now
Thank you for your patience!

I woke up this morning, claimed my winnings from TB and couldn't select device when I went back to the Home screen. I kept the new rank in bunker but lost all of the coins I gained haha :D

negodyaeff
01-17-2018, 01:52 AM
I kept the new rank in bunker but lost all of the coins I gained haha :D
All bunker-related stuff is not stored in profile, but on pvp-server itself. You can even lose all your progress but your bunker rank will remain the same :D

sanymas
01-18-2018, 11:08 AM
Can asure you that still the tickets are not generating beyond 7,as long as the app is open the timer generates ticket but it stops after closing the app.