PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 Bots

Erhanninja
12-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Itís crazy how strong level 3 bots are. Iím sure some people can deal with them but Iím an average player and itís much worse then having a very good player as enemy. They absolutely deflect parry everything. Iím not even talking about normal attacks. They deflect Orochi zone or parry Warden zone that kind of speed and precise. God forbid somebody from other team drops and they get a level 3 bots. They destroy the whole team.

Alustar.
12-29-2017, 01:23 PM
Yeah, they can be a pain to deal with if you aren't ready for it. The have the ability to read your inputs, as well as immaculate input of their own. When I need to work on a changing and evolving attack routine I usually face off against them. It helps me not be so predictable because you will typically only ever get 1 successful attack/combo in before they stay blocking it or turning it against you.

If you are in a live match, what I do then is play very defensively. The less I take initial action, the higher chance I have of getting critical combos in and killing them before their team comes.

bob333e
12-29-2017, 04:17 PM
It’s crazy how strong level 3 bots are. I’m sure some people can deal with them but I’m an average player and it’s much worse then having a very good player as enemy. They absolutely deflect parry everything. I’m not even talking about normal attacks. They deflect Orochi zone or parry Warden zone that kind of speed and precise. God forbid somebody from other team drops and they get a level 3 bots. They destroy the whole team.

They're fine; they also barely show up anymore in multiplayer, thanks to nerfing their spawn rate in a recent update. If you're getting level 3 bots in multiplayer well you're damn lucky, because I'd like them back. I'm being forced into Custom Match to meet with level 3 bots and in Custom Match you don't get XP, loot or Steel, and in this seasonal event I'm farming the event loot, which means forced to stay in multiplayer PvAI, which are all level 1 and level 2 bots. It's infuriating because I'm not doing decent combat on a daily basis and this rusts me out.

Personally, I'd like them back. More importantly, they should give us the possibility of selecting bot difficulty in PvAI, when matchmaking is off. I've been nagging about this issue for a while on the forum. And my posts get ignored all the time by the moderators.

Yeah, they can be a pain to deal with if you aren't ready for it. The have the ability to read your inputs, as well as immaculate input of their own.

Honestly all bot levels read your inputs. The level 1 bots will stand and wait for you to attack; soon as you input an attack command, they attack too. Assassins have a 50/50 of either attacking right as you attack, or dodge to the side just to stall the fight longer. Also level 1 bots are always aware of where you are attacking from if they're busy with another bot and you're attacking externally. They almost always block your attacks and let the other bot hit them first.

Ulrichvonbek111
12-29-2017, 07:08 PM
Thank goodness for level 3 Bots.
Before they were introduced to Dominion PvAI it was just too easy.There was no challenge and every Bot met was easily despatched without threat to one's self.
This became monotonous after 2 games.
Since the Bot's level of skill was raised it has now sharpened my own competency and techniques thus I've now became more creative when fighting in PvP..
The levelling up of the Bots has put a breath of fresh air into PvAI game mode,a lot better than the way before which was like cutting into butter with a hot knife.
My warrior kin embrace this opportunity to hone your skills and techniques,,at least they don't spam over your broken body 😂

IIII 47 IIII
01-27-2018, 12:44 PM
Have the level 2 and 3 Bots been taken out of the PvA.I modes? I donít see them at all any more. Itís always level 1 bots.

Dasteel1974
01-29-2018, 04:37 AM
If I choose to play a bot, it should never be a level 3 unless I choose for it to be in a custom match. I am good at the game, not great. But I have played a number of lev 3 bots that were gods and parried every attack or dodged or blocked or never fell for a GB during entire rounds. Make them tough fine. But they shouldnít just destroy you by being impervious to attack and punish you with every attack that you make. And about every match I make with a bit is a level 3 so not sure what you are talking about that it hardly happens.