PDA

View Full Version : Stuck beetwen 7% and about 10%...please help!!

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 02:17 AM
Hi, i was wondering if you guys can help me with the part where the prince see for the first time those flying creatures and he says"i could not explain what i have just saw, .... and these creatures must have a master......" something like that....
And then the animation shows what you are suppose to do, and at the end it show you some closet, or bookshelf, i don't know what it is..... So i know that i am suppose to get down there, but i really can't find a sollution, i tried apsolutely everything, and when i get nearly to the bottom floor and try to jump there he dies......
please help me, i mean i am really good at games, i usually finish them in 5-10 days max, but here i am really stuck....
thanks in advance.....

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 02:17 AM
Hi, i was wondering if you guys can help me with the part where the prince see for the first time those flying creatures and he says"i could not explain what i have just saw, .... and these creatures must have a master......" something like that....
And then the animation shows what you are suppose to do, and at the end it show you some closet, or bookshelf, i don't know what it is..... So i know that i am suppose to get down there, but i really can't find a sollution, i tried apsolutely everything, and when i get nearly to the bottom floor and try to jump there he dies......
please help me, i mean i am really good at games, i usually finish them in 5-10 days max, but here i am really stuck....
thanks in advance.....