PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Blast into 2 Lights With No Pause Combo? Really?

Dasteel1974
12-29-2017, 06:06 AM
Is this another glitch or is this legit? Donít use Orochi. Just never cared for the character. Too much of a turtle for me. But is the Hurricane Blast into a double light attack with no pause real or is it a glitch? Never seen it done before and was like what the hell was that. Anybody that argues that the game is even remotely balanced needs to slap themselves for stupidity.

And before anybody says no, I have it recorded.

MassiveD.
12-29-2017, 06:24 AM
Is this another glitch or is this legit? Don’t use Orochi. Just never cared for the character. Too much of a turtle for me. But is the Hurricane Blast into a double light attack with no pause real or is it a glitch? Never seen it done before and was like what the hell was that. Anybody that argues that the game is even remotely balanced needs to slap themselves for stupidity.

And before anybody says no, I have it recorded.

Are you talking about his deflect into light?

After he does that he can follow up with 2 top lights, but the first light right after hurricane blast is blockable / parryable.

He can do 2 top free lights after storm rush tho

Dasteel1974
12-29-2017, 06:30 AM
No way that move is parryable. This was stupid fast. So fast that their is literally no gap between HB and first light and the first light is insanely fast. I would say it was the fastest move I have seen in the game.

MassiveD.
12-29-2017, 06:32 AM
No way that move is parryable. This was stupid fast. So fast that their is literally no gap between HB and first light and the first light is insanely fast. I would say it was the fastest move I have seen in the game.

It's fast but its parryable and very easy to block.

And actually I just went and checked against a bot with my Orochi, you can do HB into 1 light, not 2. 2 Is impossible.

Unless you are talking about storm rush

Howard_T_J
12-29-2017, 06:51 AM
I don't usually HB. HB = Death usually in 4v4 modes. Stormrush isn't always a free top combo. Lag has a lot of to do what what Orochi is capable of.

If you're having trouble with an Orochi, Feint. Best bait tactic ever. If you see a dodge, GB them. Free heavy.

Knight_Raime
12-29-2017, 01:33 PM
In either case (blast or gust) the top lights after are not guaranteed. Either you were slow on the draw to block or the connection was wonky and made them come out faster than normal (since for honor is currently without a lag comp system.) Unsure if it's parryable. I don't see why it wouldn't be but i've never been in the situation myself.

Storm rush can give 2 top lights so long as characters who have normal guard didn't have their guard in up stance when getting hit by storm rush. on reflex guard heros their guard direction doesn't matter it hits. Beyond that orochi can get 2 top lights on most parries and all guard breaks. but that's it.

Dasteel1974
12-29-2017, 03:51 PM
Unless Storm Rush does 50 damage, it had to be the one stated. It was definitely 2 light hits. As far as connection, there was nothing weird looking. Didnít appear to be a lag and in the past, I have noticed a tiny ďjumpĒ in action. I have watched this numerous times and the action is smooth. I am overall rep 78(if memory serves me) so I have seen a bunch of different things happen. Tons of glitches. But as I stated, I donít really use Orochi as I am not a big fan of the character. And I donít have a problem against Orochi usually. The only Orochis that really gave me any problems in the past have been the turtles. If somebody tells me how to post the vid of it, by all means. I have it recorded.

HazelrahFirefly
12-29-2017, 04:16 PM
This actually just happened to me this morning too. Think its a new glitch that Orochi are discovering. HB and then bap-bap two lights and my character was frozen for it.

brashtralas
12-29-2017, 06:27 PM
Happened to me as well... It was unbelievably fast and pretty huge damage. This was during a very rare all green latency match.

Not sure if he just had a momentary drop in connection or if itís a glitch.