PDA

View Full Version : Which of the Assassin's Creed games is similar to Origins?

DarthKnuggets
12-29-2017, 04:18 AM
Assassin's Creed Origins is the first of the series that I tried and I finished the story so I am wondering which of the other Assassin's Creed games is similar to Origins.

I tried playing Assassin's Creed II, but I found it too different from Origins, especially the part that I'm getting attacked for no reason by gaurds in the city.. Would anyone know which of the games would be the most similar to this one? I like how easy it it to climb and fight in Origins, and having the freedom to wander around, collect stuff, and especially having the choice to just sneak in to an enemy camp, fight, or sneak attack.

Hopefully anyone can help me, thanks!

MnemonicSyntax
12-29-2017, 04:33 AM
Assassin's Creed Origins is the first of the series that I tried and I finished the story so I am wondering which of the other Assassin's Creed games is similar to Origins.

I tried playing Assassin's Creed II, but I found it too different from Origins, especially the part that I'm getting attacked for no reason by gaurds in the city.. Would anyone know which of the games would be the most similar to this one? I like how easy it it to climb and fight in Origins, and having the freedom to wander around, collect stuff, and especially having the choice to just sneak in to an enemy camp, fight, or sneak attack.

Hopefully anyone can help me, thanks!

None of them.

cawatrooper9
12-29-2017, 03:19 PM
Origins is pretty different than most past games, but I might suggest either Unity or Syndicate (for its RPGish and loot system, as well as the relatively smooth parkour) and Black Flag (for its exploration and freedom).

Turul9
12-30-2017, 05:02 AM
It's really damn different from the past games. The closest youll get is black flag.

I'd recommend Horizon: Zero Dawn, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and The Witcher 3 as they each somewhat similar to Origins.

DarthKnuggets
12-30-2017, 07:10 PM
Thank you everyone, I will look into these games!