PDA

View Full Version : More content for Far Cry Primal

Beastysoulz
12-28-2017, 09:25 PM
I have no idea if Ubisoft Staff is still looking at the forum section. But after you finished the story, you get to see a after-credit scene. Which led to various hints and/or theories. as example: upcoming Far Cry Primal 2, or more DLC content. If not. Has there been any reasons given why they added a after-credit scene. Because I have a Christmas break ( 2 weeks ) And I finished the story within 3 days because the game was really that addicting. people telling me rushing straight too the story is my own fault, I can guarantee you, I've did all of the orange missions, I got most of the paints/hands, before I finished the story. But i felt like it really lacked more content. It has been one of the best games i've ever played, no doubt about that. So back to the subject, I'm pretty sure theres a good given reason for it. Such a major cliffhanger couldn't possible be there for no given reason. Anyways, as I mentioned, it is one of the best games i've played, thanks too you guys. So you have my full respect. And keep up the great work ofcourse! :P

( Already played the Survival Mode )

dHunter76
03-01-2018, 03:04 PM
Heya,

Yes, I guess many of us would be more than happy to continue this game, but unfortunatelly even these forums seems dead. Only a few players write this and that. I don't know whether the devs even ready it.

This game is also one of my favourite, and the only game so far I cleaned 100%. Also played many times since that, however nowadyst Kingdom Come steal my time till Far Cry 5.
I'm sure FC5 will be awesome, but I'm already missing the atmosphere of FC Primal from it. I would prefer spears vs shotguns :))