PDA

View Full Version : I want 6v6 and 8v8

Squ1dF4ce
12-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Along with a new game mode that pushes for team fights in the middle but also encourages smaller 1v1s and 2v2s on the side, possibly for the purposes of buffs for the main throw down.

CandleInTheDark
12-28-2017, 01:28 PM
That's maybe something they can look at once dedicated servers are in, I'd certainly be up for playing it, but with the current state of connection you can hardly blame them for having stuck to 4v4.

bob333e
12-28-2017, 01:50 PM
I'm all for a 8v8 Siege Mode (should be properly designed too, with dedicated maps) but with the current connectivity issues, that'll be impossible. We should first wait for the full, official implementation of the dedicated servers, and then have the playerbase grow bigger, and stress-test the servers in a real world scenario. Only by then we can suggest solid ideas for 8v8.

Dane520123
12-28-2017, 10:37 PM
Game can't even handle 4v4

BTTrinity
12-30-2017, 03:52 PM
Id love to see a 6v6 or 8v8 siege mode where you push the ram to the door and storm the castle or something like that. Though the game REALLY needs servers because it can hardly handle 4v4's.

Illyrian_King
12-30-2017, 09:36 PM
Seems like another Siege Mode thread ... let me sign in ^^

UbiJurassic
12-31-2017, 01:28 AM
Thanks for sharing the suggestion! We're aware that some players would like to see larger game modes or a Siege mode and have made sure to forward the ideas to the team for their consideration. At this time, we don't have any information to share on any new game modes. If we hear anything though, we'll make sure that players are the first to hear about it. :)

AlexHuaTian
12-31-2017, 02:40 AM
So true. The graphics on ultra pushes the best video cards out there already. Slight drops in fps from time to time. 8 v 8 might mess with stability a little. But its going to be spectacular to have larger game modes.

Redditmember55
01-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Ubisoft, that should be your next goal after dedicated servers are in the game, let make this happen, let For Honor be tha game that we always wanted-a brutal and big teamfight in a siege, but first of all, we need the servers and stability

Squ1dF4ce
01-02-2018, 08:05 AM
One of the reasons I'm playing less and less dominion is because most games devolve into a gank fest where any sort of offensive play against territories results in a 1v2 or worse. I feel with more players and larger maps the game would be more focused on battles of 1v1 or 2v2, and ideally lead to more chances of getting that 'epic showdown' we get in maybe 1 out of every 10 Dom games.

Mini1900
01-02-2018, 05:01 PM
yeees, more 10 v 10 or 20 v 20, so we have more useless/funny gang fight which everyone just round attack like an iidiot and do teamattack and damage to enemy aswell when there is luck !! the quality of those fight is soooo down, becaus there r too many people which dont use brain while playin.

GeneraISoIo
01-02-2018, 06:35 PM
I agree with the majority on this post, that I too would like to see some bigger modes, even if it is a small jump to 6v6. The dedicated servers are def the main priority, but I hope we see bigger modes once the servers have been implemented.

PDXGorechild
01-03-2018, 10:40 AM
8 Player rumble (Free for all) in a Coliseum style map. Last man standing. Round based fighting. Best of 9 rounds unless it needs to go on longer? This would literally only take as long as it takes to make the map, which shouldn't be long.

8v8 Siege mode which has been suggested in great detail numerous times. This has got to be done, and done properly. Don’t mind waiting for this.

Also had an idea to spice up elimination a bit and make it less of a gank fest – how about a map where players are paired up against each other in large, adjacent cages. Once one of the players is dead, a door on the cage automatically opens to another cage. If the player in that cage has killed their opponent, their door will open too, allowing the players to join forces if on the same team or duke it out if on opposite teams.