PDA

View Full Version : New Update - The DAKAR Rally Challenge!

Ubi-Negitron
12-27-2017, 03:27 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Dakar_Key_Art(2).jpg

The Storm's a-comin', y’all!

The World’s Biggest Rally-Raid comes to Trials Frontier as the DAKAR Rally Challenge!

With 11 all-new Tracks to be won, two stormy Paintjobs, and one epic new outfit, the DAKAR Rally Challenge is set to be one legendary Rally!

The DAKAR Rally Challenge!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/DAKAR_TF_Coach.png

The Coach has returned with this thunderous new Rally that takes you through 6 Legs of 4 days each!

To celebrate the 40th edition of the grand DAKAR Rally, the Coach brings you 60 treasured Tracks sporting the official DAKAR flag!

Race Multiple Ghosts!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/TF_DAKAR_Ghosts_UPD.jpg

If you thought one Ghost was fun to beat, you’re in for a ride!

Race up to 3 Ghosts of your opponents, and one of your own - on all Tracks in the DAKAR Rally Challenge!

Rally Dates and Details

- 6 Legs of 4 days each
- Each Leg has a roster of 10 tracks and a unique Leg Leaderboard!
- Scores from your weekly Leaderboard define your rank on the final Rally Leaderboard at the end of the Rally!
- Everyone gets the same bike with the same level of upgrades, in each Leg of the Rally!

Check out the dates below –
Leg 1 - 28 Dec 2017 - 1 Jan 2018
Leg 2 - 1 Jan - 5 Jan 2018
Leg 3 - 5 Jan - 9 Jan 2018
Leg 4 - 9 Jan - 13 Jan 2018
Leg 5 - 13 Jan - 17 Jan 2018
Leg 6 - 17 Jan - 21 Jan 2018

All legs start at 9:01 AM UTC/GMT end at 9AM UTC/GMT.
@ All the new Riders in the Frontier: The DAKAR Rally Challenge will become playable as soon as you hit level 4, so level up fast!

Rally Tickets - Rally Tickets are back! Each race in the Rally would cost you 1 Rally Ticket.
You get a total of 7 Free Rally Tickets to start with, and 1 Rally Ticket every 40 minutes!
Equipping the 'Desert King' outfit would increase the Free Rally Ticket bracket to 14 from 7.

The Rewards!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/TF_DAKAR_Rewards.png

- 11 New Tracks! The Top 1 % players in all 6 Legs would receive an exclusive Track 'Reverse Engineering'
- The scorchin’ new Mantis ‘Desert Storm’ Paintjob!
- BMW F 800 GS, KTM 450 Rally, KTM 500-EXC and Bandito Bike Blueprints!

Go smash ‘em records, y’all!

hanks420
12-27-2017, 07:00 PM
I feel like Per Gunnar Lundmark on New Year's Day.

ariel19bmx-TFG
12-27-2017, 10:52 PM
Blueprints :cool:

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
12-28-2017, 04:02 PM
full detail please on how are the 11 new tracks being given

legs are too short, only 4 days, to give room to find out by ourselves!

only explained one is the engineering one: every leg 1%

the other are map pieces from leg % and map pieces/full tracks from the loot wheel?! at how many per leg?! which tracks on whichs legs?! etc...

edit: saw my first map piece from the lootwheel (some people won the full track, not pieces!), failed of course.......................... 7 gems for the first respin?!?!!? at this rate, with such short legs, so few tickets, these gems per respin, rigged as the loot wheel is................. each track will end up costing 500 gems :mad:

negodyaeff
12-28-2017, 07:22 PM

Radical Roadworks and Cliffhanger will be available by pieces in lootwheel starting from 4th and 5th leg accordingly, Lotus Swamp will be in all legs by pieces in lootwheel, all other tracks will be available as reward for you rank. Some of them complete, some by pieces, you will see them in the current leg reward section, no need to list them here.

KrazFTW
12-28-2017, 07:52 PM
I got Lotus Swamp track from the lot wheel (not in pieces), so there is some kind of random may be.

negodyaeff
12-28-2017, 08:31 PM
I got Lotus Swamp track from the lot wheel (not in pieces)
No, it was just mistake that already is fixed. I also got full track :D

Baragan_Mihai
12-28-2017, 10:17 PM
I was playing the tracks in Trials -> dakar and i noticed some "ghosts" which had a nitro like boost in two of them. Is it a glitch, or a cheat? Or is it something achiavable later in the game?

godlesplay
12-28-2017, 10:53 PM
@Baragan_Mihai they are cheaters

Irish-man8
12-29-2017, 12:56 AM
Yes, a cheater. Some ******bag in the time capsule outfit took off to the moon from go. Stupid *****s. Wish I could see his name

negodyaeff
12-29-2017, 03:13 AM
Wish I could see his name

It's igor miroshnichenko, living in Donetsk, Ukraine. Heres his personal page: http://vk.com/id332259766

kamilus26
12-29-2017, 08:01 PM

legs are too short, only 4 days, to give room to find out by ourselves!

only explained one is the engineering one: every leg 1%

the other are map pieces from leg % and map pieces/full tracks from the loot wheel?! at how many per leg?! which tracks on whichs legs?! etc...

:
This. Especially when first leg is going to end really soon.

And another thing - how to finish 'dakar fever' mission?

Razkar_
12-30-2017, 10:55 AM

Same problem here
I’m playing in the dakkar rally challenge but the game didn’t see the mission accomplished

negodyaeff
12-31-2017, 12:11 AM
I posted it already in another topic, and will copy here too:
I checked game resources, looks like this time it's the one and only mission from him. And it will be completed when event will end.

ddpd739
12-31-2017, 09:38 AM
Please creators can you take care of the cheaters it not fair that they can destroy someone record that they probably spent hours on tring to get and it makes virtualy impossible to beat them

negodyaeff
01-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Best runs of Leg 1:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnGqMSZ9tRs

Irish-man8
01-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Damn brother! How did you do that?! Hahaha ashame calling him out has limited results.

kamilus26
01-02-2018, 07:51 PM
RL guys, please clear leaderboards from cheaters - especially before 2nd leg ends, so legit players won't be hurt and would earn rewards they really deserve.

demoninthesac
01-03-2018, 06:39 AM
What happened to the dekar it just ended and half way through second leg

hanks420
01-03-2018, 07:32 AM
What happened to the dekar it just ended and half way through second leg

I know what happened.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/rallying-desert-chase-as-drivers-are-robbed-at-gunpoint-1074068.html

MAURITANIAN TROOPS were hunting Tuareg tribesmen fleeing across the Sahara desert after robbing about 50 competitors in the Paris-Dakar Rally at gunpoint on Wednesday evening.

The drivers fell one by one into a trap set up by about 20 armed men about 30 miles from the end of the 12th stage in Tichit, Mauritania.

In all, 22 vehicles were stopped, of which four cars, three trucks and one motorcycle were stolen.

demoninthesac
01-03-2018, 06:40 PM
I know what happened.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/rallying-desert-chase-as-drivers-are-robbed-at-gunpoint-1074068.html

That was 9 years ago.. if u r stupid don't bother replying...

hanks420
01-03-2018, 06:52 PM
That was 9 years ago.. if u r stupid don't bother replying...

Also was in real life not in a mobile game. Thanks for calling me stupid though, especially when you think "u" and "r" are words not letters. It's always fun being called stupid by someone who can't spell.

DMac3221
01-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Also was in real life not in a mobile game. Thanks for calling me stupid though, especially when you think "u" and "r" are words not letters. It's always fun being called stupid by someone who can't spell.

He can’t count either. It was 19 years ago, not 9!

h0ck932
01-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Hi there,
Is there some limit how many blueprints can one earn from lootwheel in some timeframe, please? Currently in leg2 with Bandito, I earned 3 Bandito blueprints today and it has already been like 30 completed races and not a single blueprint showed on the loot wheel after. Considering Ive spent 150 gems to have 100 race tickets to have at least some chance to get the blueprints, it is really frustrating if the game itself will not actualy let me have a chance to get them.

Edit cca 20 hours later:
Fortunately, it ended well. Right before the leg2 end, I was able to win one more Bandito blueprint which was the last one I needed to have them all, hurray!! Im not sure if the reason was indeed some limit or the fact that I have beaten Butch in The Grindhouse last night. I was trying to search whether it is needed to finish the game's story line by beating Butch in The Grindhouse to be able to earn last blueprint of a legendary bike, but I didnt really find anything useful. In case anyone has some link to this kind of useful info about the game, please share it, maybe someone else will save the same kind of frustration I had yesterday.

negodyaeff
01-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Best runs on 2nd leg of Dakar Rally Challenge :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4aorsf2bA

CabanonGH
01-05-2018, 04:56 PM
all tracks have cheater already. it's pretty sad. we need a hotline to make them disapear quickly.

kamilus26
01-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Ubi-Negitron, please wake up and read this thread, we're waiting for some answers.

aghate22
01-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Please banish these cheaters. You can easily make it out from the leaderboard. It is not a pleasant sight when you are toiling for records and you see another player just shoot out of sight at the start or some other part of the track.

Don't know what the DEVs are doing for this. Very irritating.

negodyaeff
01-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Best runs of Leg 3 ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms7gexvVoB0

negodyaeff
01-13-2018, 03:35 PM
Best runs of leg 4 :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76mHBMV_I8M

piratebjorn2014
01-16-2018, 09:49 AM
Anyone else keep racing against a hacker?? As soon as the race starts, this guy shoots off at lightning speed. Been around since leg 1. Don't know his name though cause they're not visible...

CaptainWeelie
01-16-2018, 01:34 PM
Hi Riders, for those of you who bought the ‘Desert King’ outfit and did not receive the promised Rally Tickets, we ran a script to compensate you today.

Please note to select “Server Save” option once the save prompt appears.

We’re sorry for the trouble. We’ve fixed the issue and Ticket refills should work as intended now.
Thank you for your patience!

juolmino
01-17-2018, 06:22 PM
Quero meus premios e minhas recompensas.

negodyaeff
01-17-2018, 09:45 PM
Best runs of Leg 5 :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBfm5OC1rUs

Peri_Go...
01-18-2018, 10:38 AM
C'est quoi ce bug sur "Dépôt de bois", faut battre son propre record (en temps) pour pouvoir inscrire des points????

mahmoudsakr55
01-18-2018, 11:52 AM
i'm disappointed .
from the begging of leg 3 the daily rewards never changed and not updated .

please help me to fix

lumpenklaus
01-20-2018, 10:55 AM
My score is broken. I was in the top 1% with close to 8 mil points. I made a tiny improvement and my score suddenly went over 10 mil. What's up with that?

negodyaeff
01-21-2018, 11:46 PM
Best runs of leg 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExornLfrLB4

h0ck932
01-21-2018, 11:59 PM
Thank you for the best runs of each leg, negodyaeff! I was always looking forward to them a lot, very impressive riding. I hope you will keep on posting them during next challenges. It would be very cool if you could do so also for each round of midnight circus once it is finished.

P.S.: that banning sucks. If that was really just by a mystake, thats really unfortunate.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
01-24-2018, 01:19 PM
quite late analysis, but still my 2 cents

the rally event overall is a nice one, as always been, but you always find a way to make it worse than it could be... one day it will be weak instead of achieving good :(

#1: stop rigging the lootwheel!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's plain wrong! we get to the point we have the desired prize slice occupying 80% of the wheel and still it somehow misteriously lands on a very thin slice just before or after the map piece... you know what that is called? CHEATING!

that takes us to...

#2: map pieces percentage of showing up in the lootwheel is just ridiculously LOW! adding that to the fact that they're almost impossible to get without a handfull of respins... that makes tracks extremely expensive in terms of gems. i believe that when/if the missing parts become available to buy, even at 50 gems a piece the tracks will be cheaper than for the vast majority of the people who got them in the actual event (at least i must have averaged like 60/65 gems per map piece). so......... why not waiting? because you're always too vague regarding this issue and we can never be sure that they will get released indeed :( and why respin? why not wait for the piece to show up again? .................... see #1!

#3 tickets... not too badly balanced, though it was nicer previously, when they'd show up a lot more often in the wheel, at bigger quantity, and not so rigged! the ads for tickets videos must have been a success :) but there were options for that... in #4

#4: buying tickets with gems seemed reasonably priced, kudos for that! the special suit to have double (14) free tickets was the biggest debacle in the event! and your fix/compensation was a plain JOKE! we had 6 legs of the event, all of them not too long, so every ticket counted... people buy an item with real money to have more chances... it fails miserably... and you decide to give a little bag of gems (i bet everyone spent more than that buying extra tickets) and a TON of tickets... well cool... or actually not... it was TOO LATE! why do people need 5679867684 tickets in the last leg? they were 83,3333333333333% useless by then (5 legs out of 6 already gone, if you're wondering). either award an imense amount of gems or even better, man up and refund everyone who paid for the suit!

#5 the 1% prizes... quite fair to have a special % for the real commited and/or great riders! would agree with 1% if you had an active/efficient policy against hackers... this way i'd say 2% would be better, it must be heartbreaking working so hard and end up out of the 1% by half a dozen positions and then see half a dozen cheaters ahead of you... :(

#6 the multiple ghosts are cool and uncool... it's nice to have different time goals in the form of a top ghost, a medium one and your own (?). but badly optimized as the game is, if for example in the bunker one ghost already messes everything up, then imagine with three of them...!

#7 communication: please, really really please improve on that!!!!!! it just doesn't make sense that we need to rely on a non official member (@negodyaeff (though he knows more about the game than the devs themselves seem to know)) to know the details about for example during what legs will this or that map be awarded, etc etc

#8 the daily challenges were cool, kind of a mini game inside the main event, but please don't ask us to make 10 new records in the last day of a leg

guess that's all pretty much, maybe i sound too negative (though i tried to remember all the things i liked) but it just hurts me to see you always making mistakes and bad decisions that take away a lot of the potential fun from the events that you invent and that if worked better would be awesome most of the time

EDIT: just remembered #9: c'mon guys........... you can't prevent/control speedhackers at all but you managed to ban all the best riders on the event?!?!?!? :D