PDA

View Full Version : Problem with FBD stats and missing kills online

pettera
08-31-2004, 06:02 AM
I am usually playing on UK-DEDICATED and they are reporting stats using FBD-stats here:
http://www.battle-fields.com/stats.php

If I go in to look at my sorties after a hectic afternoon I often see different sorties mixed together.

E.g., last night I was flying ower Normandie in a B25 on my way to vulch some pity Fritz'es. Then, a 190 blew me to pieces in a single blast. (Must have a special agreement with Flash Gordons equipment store.) My next sortie was fairly succesfull (crash landed on airfield with seriously destroyed controls) in a P38 where I bombed and fried lots of ground forces (AAA, tank, trucks,...). However, when I looked at my sorties on the web site, the P38 ride was not there and the havoc it made was assigned to the failed B25 sortie.

Any good explanitons beyon that FBD stats don't have a clue about whats happening?

I haven't noticed this kind of failure until recently but now many of my sorties are confused or just dissapears. A partly successful torpedo run (ship sunk, me shot down) also dissapeared without a sign.

Have anybody had similar experiences or is it just me that FBD stats hate?

I also believe I have seen the text "Enemy aircraft destroyed" but no points was assigned to me. Maybe this also is just me...

Petter

--------------------
Mostly harmless...

pettera
08-31-2004, 06:02 AM
I am usually playing on UK-DEDICATED and they are reporting stats using FBD-stats here:
http://www.battle-fields.com/stats.php

If I go in to look at my sorties after a hectic afternoon I often see different sorties mixed together.

E.g., last night I was flying ower Normandie in a B25 on my way to vulch some pity Fritz'es. Then, a 190 blew me to pieces in a single blast. (Must have a special agreement with Flash Gordons equipment store.) My next sortie was fairly succesfull (crash landed on airfield with seriously destroyed controls) in a P38 where I bombed and fried lots of ground forces (AAA, tank, trucks,...). However, when I looked at my sorties on the web site, the P38 ride was not there and the havoc it made was assigned to the failed B25 sortie.

Any good explanitons beyon that FBD stats don't have a clue about whats happening?

I haven't noticed this kind of failure until recently but now many of my sorties are confused or just dissapears. A partly successful torpedo run (ship sunk, me shot down) also dissapeared without a sign.

Have anybody had similar experiences or is it just me that FBD stats hate?

I also believe I have seen the text "Enemy aircraft destroyed" but no points was assigned to me. Maybe this also is just me...

Petter

--------------------
Mostly harmless...