PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Game since season 2?

Bl0wH4rd74728
12-25-2017, 02:04 AM
Hey i just wanted to bring your attention to bug in game thats been here since the end or so of season 2. I dont know if you guys are aware of it but what it basically is, is that you spawn into a game and youre frozen you can do anything in game you cant pause it or click on quick chat or move and you have no choice but to close the application and then you get a penalty its happened soooo many times to me and my friends. Just wanted to know if ubi is aware of this?

Bl0wH4rd74728
12-25-2017, 02:39 AM
It literally just happened again 😂

SlapO_xFight
12-25-2017, 02:49 AM
Yeah i know exactly what you are talking about. its as if your controls itself freeze but the game keeps on going lol. i have had to close app on ps4 several times due to this bug, thank god it seems we don't get the penalty for leaving. However when this happen to me yesterday i too meant it share it on the forums but it seems you have beat me to it. Glad to see i am not the only one who has experienced this. Overall i have seen this game go through strides both up and down and i feel the game is in a hell of a better place than previous months. I have been here since the closed beta a lot has changed for good and for worse hopefully this with be address sooner rather than later. Only thing worse than a lvl 1 BOT is an afk player, or one that has been stricken by the plague of frozen controls.

Bl0wH4rd74728
12-25-2017, 02:53 AM
Thank god its not just me! As soon as it happens i make a point to leave no reason in staying and totally crippling your team because theyre a man short by staying in frozen. I hope it gets fixed soon