PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Games

johnboy412000
12-24-2017, 04:17 PM
My brother has purchased all the Assassins Creed games through Ubisoft. I downloaded the Assassins Creed 1 game to my computer from his and I can play this game on my own computer without any problems using the steam library. I came to download Assassins creed 2 game to my computer and started it up. It went to the Ubisoft launcher and asked for log in details. As the game is owned by my brother I signed in with his details and started to play the game. Then when he logged in to his Ubisoft account on his computer it bumped me off. Is there a way round this so that we can both play Ubisoft games that he owns ? Its in the steam library but when I click on it, it goes to the ubisoft launcher as I mentioned earlier. Its frustrating.

MnemonicSyntax
12-24-2017, 06:25 PM
My brother has purchased all the Assassins Creed games through Ubisoft. I downloaded the Assassins Creed 1 game to my computer from his and I can play this game on my own computer without any problems using the steam library. I came to download Assassins creed 2 game to my computer and started it up. It went to the Ubisoft launcher and asked for log in details. As the game is owned by my brother I signed in with his details and started to play the game. Then when he logged in to his Ubisoft account on his computer it bumped me off. Is there a way round this so that we can both play Ubisoft games that he owns ? Its in the steam library but when I click on it, it goes to the ubisoft launcher as I mentioned earlier. Its frustrating.

According to Uplay's TOS this isn't something that users are permitted to do.

I can't guarantee such conversation is allowed on the forums.

johnboy412000
12-27-2017, 10:23 AM
It doesn't matter now I have bought the game and am really enjoying it. Well worth the money. Better than the 1st version too. :)