PDA

View Full Version : Visual Spam

Jedijrobbie
12-24-2017, 04:58 AM
Yo Ubisoft,

Can you give us a option to tone down the absurd amount of visual spam you receive when you're near the tribute in the tribute game mode? Like seriously.....can't see **** with it's constantly flashing a white line in your face which is perfectly aligned with the attack directional indicator. Or when you're trying to focus and everytime someone caps a tribute you're spammed by that flash effect. I'm all for visual indicators but give us something to turn this down a dial.

thank you

ChampionRuby50g
12-24-2017, 06:27 AM
Almost positive that this, or something similar has been brought up before. It's really annoying to have it flash in your face in crucial moments in the Match. Not only in Tribute, but Dominion as well. Having your team is breaking cover 1/3rd of the screen is not neccassary, and certainly has caused me to eat a hit or GB which I easily would have blocked otherwise.
the audio clue that we are breaking is enough.
100% agree that it needs to be toned
down.

bob333e
12-24-2017, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I agree with both of you. Flashing messages and bright icons across the screen in Dominion and Tribute (and also Skirmish) are extremely annoying. They don't need to cover 1/3 of the screen with a 'your team is breaking'. Add an OOS black and white effect... rip.

Illyrian_King
12-24-2017, 05:28 PM
Not just tribute, but effects in general should be reduced in my eyes ... this is more and more becoming a medieval Star Wars!

I liked it simple like in the E3 2015 announcment gameplay trailer.

Psycho-Bandit
12-26-2017, 01:29 PM
I agree, I dont know how many fights i lost because ther was a Message falshing right in the middle of the Screen. This is in all Teammatchtes the same. I dont mind this Information but why they have to be right in the middle and covers the indicator.
In a fight i have to dodge back untill it disapears but most times it desnt work and i die.
UBI, please reposition this messages to the edge of the screen and lower down that anoying and way to bright and colerfull flashing in the tibut matches!

Vakris_One
12-26-2017, 05:39 PM
The amount of screen clutter going on has been a criticism since the open beta. It'd be great if they could give us an option to reduce the clutter such as "do not show team breaking messages" and etc.

ChampionRuby50g
12-26-2017, 11:31 PM
Even yesterday, few games I managed to play had the “breaking” message flash across my screen and I couldn’t see where half the enemy team was, even though they where right In front of me. I even found myself adjusting my own seating position to see if I could get a better angle to avoid the message lol. Needless to say, it didn’t work.
This has been requested for quite some time, and I vaguely remember a mod once saying they’ll bring it up to the team (may be wrong).

RoosterIlluzion
12-27-2017, 08:26 AM
Yo Ubisoft,

Can you give us a option to tone down the absurd amount of visual spam you receive when you're near the tribute in the tribute game mode? Like seriously.....can't see **** with it's constantly flashing a white line in your face which is perfectly aligned with the attack directional indicator. Or when you're trying to focus and everytime someone caps a tribute you're spammed by that flash effect. I'm all for visual indicators but give us something to turn this down a dial.

thank you

I concur. FULL HUD customization, please!

Psycho-Bandit
12-30-2017, 11:27 PM
Even yesterday, few games I managed to play had the “breaking” message flash across my screen and I couldn’t see where half the enemy team was, even though they where right In front of me. I even found myself adjusting my own seating position to see if I could get a better angle to avoid the message lol. Needless to say, it didn’t work.
This has been requested for quite some time, and I vaguely remember a mod once saying they’ll bring it up to the team (may be wrong).

I have tried to adjust my seating position too and i can agree, it doesnt work ;) but i still do a lot of times while i play! I wonder there is no more about this theme because it is a very disturbing part in this game!
The only Thing that would help if UBI takes care of it, but as long they dont care i will play some modes only for my orders and not for fun. The tribut mode is the worst, in some situations you can see nothing except a bright Flash with a message in the middle and by the time you see again, there is only your dead hero laying on the ground.

Maybe they think it is not important, but some changes would please me more then a bunch of new weapons!